Is mac the worst possible popular "OS" ?

Linux and windows all seem 10x better then MAC

Attached: 1561572950555.jpg (869x1200, 151K)

Hell no. MacOS is much better than Windows. Granted, it's no GNU/Linux, but it's at least true POSIX or Unix. No compatibility layers or subsystems required. I prefer it in corporate scenarios where running loonix isn't an option and the choice is between Windows and MacOS. It's BSD-style *nix and it's comfy, and therefore much better than M$ retardation

agreed, correct order is (1) Linux (2) Mac (3) Windows

That's clearly Raphie dressed up as Satania.

/thread

as a beginner
windows > mac > linux of an easy variety

say what you want, windows on the surface does what you want in a logical way.

once you know what you are doing

windows = mac > linux

mac does some retarded shit but if you are use to it, it doesn't get in the way too much, and at this point the shitty aspects of windows start to claw their way up to the surface.

advanced

linux > mac > windows

if you are passed the bullshit and doing things by command line anyway over a gui, linux has the most to offer and the gui/kid gloves of mac and windows will only get in the way

Personally for what I do windows stays out of my way well enough and my issues are while unfixable but also minor, its the better option... if I had to move to win10, I would greatly prefer linux just because when shit hits the fan I have a chance to repair on my own.

>operating systems coded by white men are better than pajeetOS
Is anyone really surprised?

Attached: 1554425050298.png (709x869, 522K)

>Is mac the worst possible popular "OS" ?
No question. fagOS is simply decades behind linux.

Attached: 1549768132826.png (672x428, 349K)

macOS doesn't use x nor Wayland, so it's many times better as it is

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with her tits?

The worst popular OS is iOS

maybe if you are baby boomer

in real life it goes like this;

1. windows or mac because of lot of software and piss easy user friendly system envoirment
2. chrome os
3. android and ios and windows mobile
4. linux only if you use office and browser because rest is fucking crap

hey, they hire a lot of guuks too

no, windows 10 is

dae linux bad because i tried it once ?????

You've never used linux iJeet.

Linux is a standard wor network industry, faggot.

>Chrome OS
>real life

I kept trying it since 2009 year to year

it's fucking crap, literally nothing changed to make it user friendly, also software is lacking comparing to mac and windows, even video players and music players are fucking lacking in ton of options [even comparing to android]

this is ridiculous how bad linux is, nobody is developing this shit

see

Mac is better than Windows 10 at this point, Microsoft is past the point of no return

and honestly paint storm, sai, clip paint, affinity, toonboom and open toonz, mso 19 [is the fastest now, optimized as hell comparing to previous releases] and so on and so on are better than what linux offers

Explains a lot.

Attached: 1554306821363.png (810x999, 461K)

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Attached: 1561621695090.png (773x819, 77K)

btw. I just send 2€ donation for krita, but this software is still piece of crap

>56%

Attached: 1547065228269.png (505x654, 61K)

Yes except that Windows has the entire world hostage quite literally holding back humanity making it one of the worse mistakes the populous as a whole has achieved together.

I would say it's Chrome OS.

No.

Attached: Screenshot 49.png (966x904, 144K)

>Linux and windows all seem 10x better then MAC
Because they are. macos is a dumpster fire.
Even Pixar, the studio Blowjobs founded threw their macs in the trash and switched to superior linux.

Windows has easily become the worst OS with their shitty fragmented design.

Linux is just the techtip, retard

>macos is a dumpster fire
>Even Pixar, the studio Blowjobs founded threw their macs in the trash and switched to superior linux.
You're a Jow Forums parrot. The reason Pixar studios adopted Linux in their work environment is because OSX is behind in terms of open-source graphics (OGL) and the hardware (which resides within a walled garden) is also outdated when it comes to Pixar's needs. They wanted Linux because they needed something to develop new technologies on that made use of other technologies that Apple didn't had interest to provide because... Apple doesn't care about the Mac anymore, the iPhone/iPad is what sells. That said, Pixar still uses Macs and you can clearly see that from interviews/studio tour videos.

No one cares that the roastie receptionist uses a mac iJeet.

Being "Unix-like" in itself is not a virtue. Unix was shit.

> Chrome OS
> Better than literally anything
Clearly, you've never actually used a Chromebook.

Attached: laughing_pepe_4_panel.jpg (636x592, 137K)

This. Unix was proprietary malware and was the entire catalyst for the creation of the free as in freedom software movement.

Attached: 1557249225148.png (450x399, 358K)

Linux is a kernel.

I guess you're more than just brain damaged, kid.
t. someone who read UNIX hater's handbook and thinks he knows everything
The first iterations of UNIX were shit. It was a cheap system intended to be sold for academic use. Old UNIX is different in many ways to real to unix-based systems (OSX included). The OSX "UNIX" designation is just a license hold.

Attached: 1473690747421.gif (192x256, 48K)

Windows is the worst OS, but it's still not that bad. Actually, I have little problems with Windows and I use it as my main OS for everything including development.
Still, Mac works a lot better than Windows and it is Unix. Linux is the best OS but has little support from major software companies, so you are sometimes forced to use free software clones.
Linux > Mac > Windows, but the difference is not big enough for you to ditch any of them completely, unless you care about the botnet and privacy stuff, then go with Linux.

Hey Mac fags how about you merge two folders full of files without googeling it

Macos is unusable trash. Our company fell for the Apple meme and we all got macs. One year later they're all running Windows in bootcamp.

>real unix has never been tried
Please entertain me some more.

Attached: 418964_1.jpg (125x128, 5K)

How about you actually use the system and realize that what you saw on Jow Forums is just parroting by clueless retards?
inb4 "oh but on version x"
Just fucking use rsync or an alternative file manager (which is funny because most Linux users are okay with using alternative file managers but as soon as you talk about it on Mac you're all "oh nonono" about it haha). Fucking insufferable nigger faggot.
>30+ year old boomers who've used Windows throughout all their lives
>switch to an unknown system
Oh nooooooo why it doesn't work like windows??!!
Gee I wonder why...
Switch it up with any Linux distribution and the same shit would happen.

>HURRR MAX JUS WERX EXCEPT WHEN IT DELETS ALL UR FILEZ
>B-B-BUT THEY'RE NORMAN PROOF UNLIKE LOONIX
You can't have it both ways iJeet.

How old are you really?

Attached: hold-option-key-for-keep-both-merge-contents-option-mac-os-x.jpg (961x631, 209K)

And if that's not clear enough:
All you had to do was:
>enable the split pane preview window which also includes info on file date size etc...
>copy/move the contents of the files from folder a to folder b and when the file conflict prompt comes, analyze which files you want to be replaced/kept while using the preview pane to look at the info in each file
I'm sorry if you're too mentally handicapped to use other systems.

>Gets asked to merge folders
>copies files from one folder into another
Mactoddlers everyone

Are you illiterate or just retarded? what part of "/move" went through your shit brain?
What's actually merging a folder A with another folder A?
>attempt to move a folder
>detect a filename conflict
>check contents of both folders and prompt the user for either cancelling/keeping both files/replacing (for each given file)
Now, since the user has to either:
1 - analyze each file conflict manually and replace/keep both or
2 - replace/keep both all of them at once
How's that fucking different from using the preview pane to get info on each file and keep or replace them when moving to the new folder you fucking imbecile? it's the same shit just without the minor convenience of having a prompt with all that shit built in.

>literally takes 3 decade to fix file deleting flaw 3 when other OSs fixed it last century
MacOS is just decades behind, it's not even funny, just sad.