It looks even more beautiful in person

it looks even more beautiful in person

Attached: cmatrcel27831.jpg (3024x3684, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xL0Jn5med0?t=613
old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c8wtn5/it_looks_even_more_beautiful_in_person/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR

Thats great but why would you care about a piece of internal hardware.
Mines closed in a black box thats lucky to get opened twice a year for dusting.

speak up i can't hear you over the noise of the fan

btw, I'm making fun of the fan, but I'm probably going to get one too. I'm just really upset about it.

>can’t shitpost about prices
>time to go back to shitposting about the fan

no point for me to shitpost about x570 pricing because im australian so we get fucked on hardware pricing by default.

What's that thing above the 20-pin power connector?

>that fan

Diagnostic LED display
Instead of having a speaker beep at you when something is wrong you get readable codes so you can see where your motherboard gets hung up on when overclocking

The debug LED? It gives debug code readings kinda like beep codes.

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why? Replace it with a 15 dollar passive cooler.
Reminder that passively cooled Intel chipsets run hotter than this without the fan spinning under load.

>not the xtreme
poorfag.

holy shit lol

NIggabyte's naming convention sucks
>Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
>Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
>Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro
>Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra
>Gigabyte X570 Aorus Extreme
Seriously?

this gets me so bad, i try my best to avoid products with these kind of keywords. but it seems that all high end hardware is labeled something like EXTREME OMEGA GAMING ULTRA HYPER ANNIHILATOR ALPHA EDITION. shit fucking sucks

It goes:
>Elite
>Pro
>Ultra
>Master
>Extreme

Yes it's a nice, but what will it cost here in Euroland?
I'm guessing 450€ or in that ballpark.
Seems to be the second best board out of all of them regarding VRMs. Or at least it's the only board other than the Extreme that doesn't use doublers.

Fml how much cooling it needs.

Those fucking plastic covers on the back IO

Is that a fucking real heat sink on the vrm

Attached: 1562182168108.gif (301x203, 836K)

god i hate the pc "gamer" aesthetic. how much money is wasted on all that unnecessary nonsense. i'd rather have the same board without all of that for $50 cheaper.

Humm...

Attached: 1.png (619x619, 480K)

is it fun pretending to be retarded, or are you getting paid

youtu.be/7xL0Jn5med0?t=613

10:13 in case the link dosen't work
literally louder than any gpu/cpu fan

holy shit, how is that acceptable?
fucking amdrones are pathetic.

Based leddit crossposter
old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c8wtn5/it_looks_even_more_beautiful_in_person/

Sauce for that?

kek

I never understood this, 99% of time I launch rig I have noise cancelling headphones on.
There can be literally ringing phone at max volume and I wouldn't know it is ringing if I didn't feel vibrations through table.
I want bigger, louder and more effective fans, fuck this silent meme. The noise is problem to my neighbors not me, I don't give jack shit.

>dude just wear noise canceling headphones lmao

AMDrones truly have no shame

>noise cancelling headphones
real men have a proper setup that doesn't involve wearing accessories like a womyn

Why would people spend US$ 500 on a motherboard that got unstable master clock?

cope: the post

it's not as loud as you think
neck yourself, OP

Attached: 1562065588.jpg (850x638, 554K)

This goes beyond brands for me

Real men have setup however they want and hillbilly hick cousin fucker from swamp is not going to change that

What cope ?!?! I want Evey fan replaced with effectiveness in mind, next you are going to tell me led are important

>fan fails like they always did eventually on any fan cooled chipset up til 2005 when it stopped being a thing
>paying 500$ for a completely stupid implementation that will fry itself in 3 years
OP you are a complete dumbfuck but the fact that these motherboards come with a fucking chipset fan for a 15w tdp when back in the day you could cool a 35w tdp chipset passively due to simply good design shows how fucking low we have sunk as an industry, clients like OP simply demonstrate it

It's not werf since ddr5 is coming out next year as well as pcie 4.0 so I'm skipping this for next year's chipsets

>Real men have setup however they want
yeah, like open headphones. Closed cans can go straight to hell for all I care.

Fan doesn't turn on if you're not running nvme raids

three m.2 ssd and a heatsinked southbridge

FEEL THE HEAT

>fan cooled chipset up til 2005 when it stopped being a thing
You're a fucking retard. They never stopped being a thing, even into Intel's modern (Sandy Bridge onwards) HEDT platforms. There are X299 boards with fans on the PCH. I own a Rampage IV Extreme that I've had for over seven years now, which has a fan there. The fan still works fine. It's also temperature-controlled just like the one on X570 boards will be, and doesn't spin at all unless the chipset hits something like 85 degrees. Though originally it spun constantly until a BIOS update added the fan stop mode. Even then it was inaudible inside a case.

Attached: board_front.jpg (800x827, 151K)