CC9 and CC9e aka Mi A3 and Mi A3 Lite edition

CC9 and CC9e aka Mi A3 and Mi A3 Lite edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget, and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
frequencycheck.com
willmyphonework.net

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/sQbs83pY

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-CC9-und-Mi-CC9e.jpg (1845x935, 227K)

So is anything on these worse than on the K20 Pro?

Notch

CPU

Why does Phonearena get blocked by ublock origin?

You're right, I guess I'm not too upset about centered mininotch though.

Hm okay. Also doesn't bother me. I guess I'll possibly order these if the prices seem okay after the initial inflation. No microSD kinda pissed me off before.

Good, what spec do I check to see if it's going to have shit thermals?

Whole site is just one big adware

Are there any decent smartphones without a fingerprint or face unlocks? I dislike that shit, inb4 muh spyware fag, I'm just autistic. cureently have a flip phone

SD810 was infamous for overheating, SD808 too to a lesser extent, anything modern (2017 or newer) shouldn't have any major issues with throttling or overheating. You can always check reviews, good review sites like notebookcheck always test the thermal performance.

just put a tape / sticker over the fp reader and camera

>without a fingerprint or face unlocks? I dislike that shit
have you thought about simply not using those features if you don't like them?

Good job OP, you forgot the subject

>Check to see prices for used S8 Actives
>All the phones listed are in beater condition and have fucked up screens

>Scamsung

Would the HTC Butterfly 3 be a step-up from the LG G3 or would it be a sidegrade?

Why pay for them if I won't use them
I just don't want them, I want a simple pin unlock

>I just don't want them, I want a simple pin unlock
you can still use a PIN unlock on a phone with fp reader or face unlock, it doesn't force you to use them

No shit but I still don't want them, why should I pay for something I don't want

>Why pay for them if I won't use them
face unlock doesn't cost anything, since on most phones it just uses the selfie camera. The FP sensor costs maybe a few dollars. So you'd be saving next to nothing anyway even if you did find a phone without face unlock or fp scanner.

>HTC Butterfly 3
>SD810
big yikes. if anything, it'll be a downgrade.

gee with that logic a iPhone 4s can use face unlock, we should use that instead of the 10s max if your on a budget right. straight shill, as the consumer I deserve a high spec phone without shit I don't use and shouldn't pay for

>I'm just autistic
I'm seeing it now

As that other user stated, fingerprint sensors are super cheap, and face unclocking is super old technology too so it's also very cheap. Even my fairly cheap phone (Moto e5) has both of those, I'm definitely sure that doesn't add almost anything to the price, a few dollars at worst.

>as the consumer I deserve a high spec phone without shit I don't use and shouldn't pay for
the world doesn't revolve around you mate, phone manufacturers aren't going to remove features from the phones just because YOU don't like them.

jesus christ the CC9 speccs look amazing af.
give EU or international version NAO

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

>yikes
Go back to forcing everyone to buy iPhones, Reddit

>now this is shitposting

Is the redmi 7 much better than the 7A? I dont need much power.

SD810 is just not good.

Different guy, btw.

amoled type screens have everything better than ips ones? I was thinking about buying a phone that has everything better for me but it has a ips screen instead of a amoled type one

basically:
Redmi Note 7 > Redmi 7 > Redmi 7A

I'm honestly starting to think that rounded screen corners are just as bad as the notch/hole and curved screen memes

Every phone has this shit now
It's so disgusting
So completely pointless
So ugly
Peak normie

Attached: 1561326170825.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Get razer phone than

they're all part of the bezel-less meme aka shit

yes

fuck when xiaomi add nfc into their redmi and redmi note ?

I see, but if I just use it for messaging, music and youtube the 7A should be more than enough no? the note 7 is like 2x the price and I dont play any mobile games or things like that.
Right now I have the samsung galaxy s4 but the battery is dying.

And what the FUCK is Sony smoking these days?
>long phones are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG LOLOLOL XD XD

yes

Phones with notches in the screens are going to be emblematic of this era, and in 20 years there will be 3D videos on whatever highly censored streaming service is popular then saying "only 2010s kids will remember this!"

>"only 2010s kids will remember this!"
20 years from now they'll be saying that about touchscreen smartphones

Why such low pixel density on the "e" model

How much of a fingerprint magnet is the blue Mi 9?

Attached: 1553390418778.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

For 400$ what phone to get ? Mi9 ? I like the sd855 but this fucking notch....anything older worth it ? S9 ?

why wouldn't you just spend $100-$200 more and get the better phone?

Is it worth it ? Or should I get something else ? I didn't had a Samsung since the Galaxy S2 (!). Their custom android TouchWiz was shit experience.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04-18-59-57-549_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png (1080x2160, 229K)

>exynos version
hell no

why spend more if the phone does everything you need it to?

the notch is pretty small on the mi 9. I think they made it smaller with a firmware update

just hide the notch bro

Samgook and exyshit are never worth it. Do not support the dram cartel of the han river jew. Fuck them.

Can you explain a little better how this fake rom works? What is it really?

I presume they have to open the box to flash whatever bullshit they want on it. If so, that's a big nono for me.

Attached: 1560017583143.jpg (968x681, 56K)

Mi 9T

>Can you explain a little better how this fake rom works? What is it really?
I'm not sure, I'd guess it's just the Chinese ROM but with multilanguage and Google apps installed. In some cases the sellers install just the Xiaomi.eu ROM and calls that the Global ROM.

>I presume they have to open the box to flash whatever bullshit they want on it. If so, that's a big nono for me.
Yes, they need to open the box to unlock the bootloader to flash whatever ROM they install on it. It is possible to ask the seller to ship it with the original Chinese ROM in a sealed box but not all sellers will agree to that.

Thanks for the reply. I trust xiaomi with a pinch of salt. But if a somewhat unaccountable stranger has access to my phone, that is a risk I'm not willing to take. Plus it takes away the phone's virginity too which is no fun.

I guess I'll just wait for the 9T Pro.

I think nokia lumia phones had one of the best designs, sad thing I've heard nokia can't use something like that on their new phones, don't know if it's true or not

bros? anyone with one?

Baka OP didn't put spg anywhere in the op. Couldn't find this in the catalog.

this user right here knew it all along.

Attached: 05566068.png (739x601, 116K)

Release dates for those phones?

not as bad as some other glass phones, xiaomi has some coating on it. Use a case anyways.

I know, sorry
should I create a new proper one? or you can do it too
July, but I'm not sure if the CC9 and CC9e will b available outside China
but apparently they will get Android One and be rebranded Mi A3 and Mi A3 Lite for the international market

>Neither have I, and I don't want to. Girls are annoying harpies, they trap you because you're too stupid to negotiate your desire for sex. It's time to ascend and abstain from sex

please Fren.. stop lying to yourself. ..

Attached: fox-and-grapes-with-sig.jpg (369x458, 178K)

I made a proper thread

I wanted to get a blackberry keytwo, was waiting for the price to go down, but after a year it's stagnant. doesn't seem like they are going to be making any more similar either. the LE version does't let you scroll using they keyboard.

Curved screen is infinitely worse than everything else on that list. I'm so fucking glad my new phone has a flat screen after putting up with a Samsung "edge" phone for several years.