>apple.com/diversity/

Attached: chart.png (1038x782, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>working for a company and not for yourself
Your first mistake

Apple was already busted for wage fixing. If you work there it's your own fault. The whole diversity thing is just a way to drive down wages for them.

this

Kek
>Tech
Pajeets

Attached: 51E10F13-745F-4FEE-BAF4-F3B2EA852E2C.jpg (627x1006, 115K)

Yikes

Why so few native americans?

>leadership roles maintain or gain whiteness levels over time
Wew.

I want to see the stats for their low level hardware and software engineers, the ones that actually do the real work. They're not truly progressive until I see black parity in roles that actually affect the company's hardware and OS.

Attached: 748735.jpg (3499x1973, 622K)

I worked there for many years. All real software departments are mostly asian, then white, then indian. A handful of middle eastern guys.
There are no black programmers.

like you can't legally change your gender by submitting a few forms.

By 2035 social security will be defunct and affirmative action will be required to get a job. In 2042 there are no employed men. Every male that required employment has changed their gender to woman.

>no hispanics
racist

>global gender
>male/female
Heh, guess Apple doesn't care about the struggles of non-binary people. I always knew Apple was run by secret nazis.

Attached: gre462362.png (1130x855, 1.38M)

I’m really lucky I work for a private company that has remained mostly family owned since it started in the 50s. There are no forced diversity initiatives or anything. Yet company has plenty of non-white people and gays and they don’t force any of that shit in people. Funny how that works huh?

Oh yeah, there are no hispanic programmers either. I just didn’t think of it because you meet at least 10 mexicans whenever you try to go anywhere on campus.

Lol, Apple can't be Nazis: historically, the original Nazis were very good with technology.

>50% white
Huh, I thought it was more than that, like 85-90%.

I'm assuming you're not American? Otherwise, you should know what happened to them.

>Working for yourself and making neetbux
>Having an actual job and making real money
Choose one

>More people in the world are asian
>people in europe are considered white
>Americans are white
>also Where are the indians

No nukes, no tech super power. Most of their tech were gadgets like their rockets or monowinged planes.

for them? for the entire industry. the entire "diversity" thing is a giant social engineering campaign by large corporations so they can spin hiring the cheapest labor they can get away with as a good thing

for fucks sake, there isn't an actual rational reason for doing so outside of lowering labor costs. all of the rhetoric revolves around 'diversity' or other metrics are completely divorced from objective comparisons unless its an accounting spreadsheet

why do you think the related rhetoric that is projected alongside 'diversity good' is the idea that poor people and women make less money? its so they can pay poor people and women less money and pat themselves on the back for it

Like usual, whites are underrepresented but still being forced out for diversity sake.

I'm starting to become more conspiratorial with age. It's difficult to keep explaining this by other means.

hispanics are white

uh, the people that designed the technology you are probably thinking of as 'high tech' were scientists we took from the nazis under operation paperclip

werner von braun designed the v2 rocket and was the mastermind behind the Saturn rocket program, the man behind the nazi's terror weapons was the same man who revitalized our space program, lobbied for the creation of NASA, and was head of designing the rocket that sent us to the moon.

Because they make up less than 2% of the population

Only the Spanish ancestry ones. Most are Indios calling themselves white.

Based and victimcomplexpilled

American education has shifted from completely glossing over anything questionable the US/west ever did to focusing entirely on how terrible the US/west were and are. I wouldn't blame it on a conspiracy theory. The US government lost so much of it's citizens respect when the realities of the Gulf of Tonkin incident came to light after twenty years of drafting people into a bloody and unpopular war. This reality along with the photographed atrocities of the Vietnam war changed to conception of the US government and the west as a whole for a generation and that generation went on to teach the next generation.

Millennials were in large part told over and over that slavery, rape, and military conquest are the exclusive hallmarks of western civilization. Noting that practically every other civilization that ever existed did the exact same things, but ended up losing isn't part of the curriculum. Western civilization is clearly linked to European ancestry and the racial elements of history are prominently highlighted in this sort of education. Is it any surprise that anything short of loudly advocating for the most extreme form of affirmative action has come to be perceived as racism?

Comparing the percentage of employees of one race relative to the general population or number of people with relevant skillsets is irrelevant. Concerned about tens of thousands of H1B visa holders competing with domestic workers? Notice that an equal distribution of positions among all races would be disproportional to the constitution of the population? Remember that four out of five computer science degrees go to a male? Regardless of the data, fewer white males means you're progressive and any other position, including the lack of a position is perceived as bigotry.

Has the right idea. People that rely on society and the government to give them a fair shake have gotten fucked over throughout history. You've got to rely on yourself.

You only think that because Konrad Zuse was essentially sentenced to damnatio memoriae for collaborating with the NAZIs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnatio_memoriae