Previous thread
>Read
>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Buying headphones?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSC?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: 1425117633971.png (607x850, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.web.ui.webcontrols.datagrid
0paste.com/31026
xbmc4xbox.org.uk/wiki/HTS_Tvheadend
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can I view some thots Facebook profile photos without logging in and friending her?

pls respond

Attached: 1560772586479.png (1069x917, 584K)

You can't.

Can someone please translate this into Scheme?

Attached: www.png (458x165, 9K)

Have sex, incels.

Using C# to get the results from a query into a list.
How do I turn said list into a table in my .aspx webpage?
I am too brainlet to use Ajax or is there an easier way?

>aspx
WebForms is severly outdated, are you sure about this?
You can bind your data to a DataGrid.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.web.ui.webcontrols.datagrid

>I am too brainlet to use Ajax or is there an easier way?
For once is to not use WebForms. The MVC frameworks are far superior in terms of output control.
In your Views you can just loop over your dataset and generate a table.

installed greasemonkey with memeflag removal script for Jow Forums, not working, what gives? (firefox 52, greasemonkey 4.1)

Why isnt my fucking fan spinning?

Attached: Capture.png (1158x360, 109K)

maybe it's bork

no, it spins when set to automatic, I just cant manually set it.

now i turn zero RPM on and the fan starts going? wtf is going on?

Attached: Capture1.png (809x484, 91K)

Picked up a GTX 980 for dirt cheap today. Seller said the PC won't "turn on" with the power connectors plugged into the card but will turn on with the card unplugged. Any ideas on a cause before I plug it in and try it out? He was nice enough to include an RMA number from 2017 that I can ask EVGA about.

nevermind, im an extreme brainlet who never clicked "Apply setting"

Need another phone charger for my Pixel 2 since I'm taking care of my grandparents 3-4 nights a week. I don't know shit about the quick charging bricks so I'm worried if I grab one from Walmart it'll brick my phone. Should be fine, right?

godamnit guys i had been playing games at lowest setting from the thermal throttling, its a whole new world now

Attached: Capture.png (177x326, 16K)

I have icecat fully installed and all of that, but when I type icecat it says bash: icecat: command not found.
What do??

Attached: pic-full-190704-1009-03.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

./icecat
in the icecat directory.

Holy fuck thank you so much
How do I automate this? I'm running i3 and would like to do all of this with a keybinding. Better yet, I'd like to open icecat just by typing "icecat"

I ASSUME either the PSU couldn't provide enough power for the card, or the card was shorting the PSU when plugged in.

Add the icecat directory to your $PATH.

Those were my first thoughts as well. Hoping like hell it's the former but the latter is probably not too bad to fix also. I emailed EVGA about the RMA so hopefully they'll tell me it was "no fault found" and my PSU will just work. Just trying to cover any bases that might fry my mobo or PCIe socket before I try.

Is there any laptop other than macbooks that have trackpads where you can click anywhere instead of bottom left/right?

basically all of them

My 15 year old laptop could do that, surely they still can?
Or am I missing something here?

you should be able to tap-click even if there isn't a button over the whole pad.

Why do people hate GOTO so much?

export BROWSER="$lib64/icecat/icecat"
Like this? Sorry, this is my first time doing this
I'm in my bash profile on i3

Because most of the time they are used for the wrong reasons. It's a sign of messy and wrong structured code.

See:
>The reason that many programmers frown upon the use of goto is that with the unrestrained use of goto statements, it is easy to create a program with undefined program flow, which can never be debugged.
No. Your PATH variable:
export PATH=$PATH:/your/new/path/here
You can add it to your profile too. Not sure about i3, but it should be similar.

every laptop i've had ever other than macs have the rocker trackpad so you can only left/right click on the bottom left/right of the trackpad. my top of the line 2018 dell xps has this.
I mean physically pushing the trackpad down.

I tested it on my macbook and matebook. The macbook has equal resistance wherever I press it but the matebook is harder the higher up you go.

I guess I never actually use the button and tap to click instead.

I already have export PATH="$PATH:$(du "HOME/.local/bin/" | cut -f2 | tr '\n' ':' | sed 's/:*$//')".
Should I add a new line?

kys disgusting fag
being a fucking faggot is not related to technology

have sex

have sex

Not sure wtf is going on in that line, but:
export PATH=$PATH:/path/to/icecat/here
probably needs to be added.

i get it, but why such a big deal?
If a program is too ugly, isn't just writing down its flowchart enough to understand it?

Anyone able to help me with a CSS question? I'm using userChrome.css to automatically hide the url bar in Firefox. The url bar reappears on mouse hover, but I would like to change that to only appearing when I press ctrl+L. Is this possible?

>0paste.com/31026

Attached: h231F3BC6.jpg (719x685, 102K)

>isn't just writing down its flowchart enough to understand it?
Sure, but if the flowchart is lost, and the original developer dies, the poor fucker that inherits that shit is going to commit sepukku.

what is the catch with people sending me this over freelancer.com?
granted my upwork account is useless but is it worth the risk?

Hope you are doing great.
I am currently working as full-time freelancer and I am trying to grow my freelance work.
I would like to discuss an interesting thing with you.
Do you know Upwork.com?
Would you please help me to create American (or Europe) account on Upwork?
If you help me to create an account under real personal info, I'll pay $100 per month for next 3-5 years so you'll get more than $1200 per year with no work.
($1500 per year, $5000 for 3 years , $10000 for 5 years as bonus)
Do you agree to my offer?
if you have a account on Upwork and don't work on it, you would sell it to me.
If you agree, probably you should do the following things:
1. You give me a remote access to your local computer.
If you have a secondary computer for my access, it would be a plus.
2. I connect to your computer via remote, and then I or you create an account.
3. You help me to complete a 5 minutes video verification with an agent on Upwork in order to fully verify an account on Upwork
As this is a long-term contract, I would like to keep good relationship with you.
I hope to hear from you. see you later.

It calls other scripts for other programs, but I'll try adding a second $PATH

It didn't work. Would I have to somehow modify my current $PATH?

>Would you please help me to create American (or Europe) account
$1000 says this is a pajeet who want to appear american/european to their client. Fuck that guy.
Well, Satan, you could also try adding
:/path/to/icecat/here
to the end of the current line.
Like so:
export PATH="$PATH:$(du "HOME/.local/bin/" | cut -f2 | tr '\n' ':' | sed 's/:*$//'):/path/to/icecat/here"
Give that a shot.

Having a big laugh, RIP seller. I just paid $50 for a perfectly good GTX 980 SC.

Attached: 20190704_130518.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

Pretty sweet, user.

Attached: winning.jpg (480x360, 22K)

how tf do you navigate the debian download page, it takes me 2 hours to find the .iso i want

>that pic
Are you by chance the user from Tuesday when I snagged that Alienware laptop too?

If you're not on Facebook marketplace getting cheap treasure from normies what the FUCK are you doing?

$3k in stuff for $150 lads WEW

Attached: 20190702_165559-3024x4032.jpg (3024x4032, 2.52M)

I went with export PATH="$PATH:$(du "HOME/.local/bin/" | cut -f2 | tr '\n' ':' | sed 's/:*$//'):/lib64/icecat/" with no results....... Should I call the directory without lib64? That's where the program is...

kek
That was me. I used the same pick too, didn't I?
I'd go garage sale hunting with you any day, user.

Is upgrade shock real? Does it apply to home media servers?

Attached: 1553257717980.jpg (412x464, 100K)

It should be the directory the icecat executable is in.
The problem here is, I don't know wtf this:
(du "HOME/.local/bin/" | cut -f2 | tr '\n' ':' | sed 's/:*$//')
is doing in your PATH. ytf do you have/need that in your PATH variable? I've not seen that shit before. Maybe another user can help out, because that is throwing me off.

try changing the :hover to :focus

What's the best way to transfer everything from your old phone to a new phone?

Where can I host .m3u files, edit them but keep the same link? An editable link shortener would work too. I won't set up a server for this.

Here's my full profile. I'm using LARBS, which has some configures preset, hence the weird $PATH. Maybe after seeing this, you or another user might have an idea?

Attached: pic-selected-190704-1132-32.png (627x1018, 731K)

That works! Thanks so much user

Attached: 1543355502199.gif (240x320, 1.67M)

Are you sure you installed icecat into the /lib64 directory?

Just give the full path after bindsym exec

i'm the faggot from the other thread. so i got FTP working on XBMC on my old box. i can play smaller files just fine but bigger ones (1gb or more) just hang on the opening/caching dialog. i realize this is an almost 20 year old machine so i'm willing to accept that longer files won't work, but if anyone has any ideas as to how i can stream the files more efficiently i'd appreciate the help. they're DVD rips so they're all standard res for the time, not HD or anything, just long (3 hours at most)

I have broken my configs in arch, now any kind of input doesn't work in xorg
How the fuck to boot directly into console nomodeset and ctrl alt f7 doesn't work

How do I monitor GPU utilization with the nouveau driver? There are millions of things to use for nvidia driver and it's impossible to search for this.

Attached: 338f5b_6357073.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Any good tex editor for windows? Or should I just use vscode?

so i have a really weird issue

When my pc is on i can turn on my ps4

when the pc is off my ps4 does not turn on at all. like i cant turn it on with by pressing the power button or turning it on using the controller

For purely text editing notepad3 is a good replacement for the normal notepad.
If you are editing multiple files in a project use, as you said, vscode.

By tex I mean, LaTeX, sorry.

Maybe Tvheadend/HTSP?

Oh, my bad. My brain made text out of it.

000webhost let you do direct file hosting (but i think the free accounts are offline 1 hour hour each 24)

I see it in the lib64 directory. Would it be elsewhere too?

i fucking hate throttling because of this, i would rather it shut down for safety than run at a slower speed

Should i move my pagefile to another HDD?

Why not put it on ssd for better speed?

If you have enough memory try disabling it for a week, I haven't used one in MANY YEARS.

Because 4TB+ SSDs are not a thing yet, it would be cheaper for me to just buy more RAM.
Or maybe get a NAS.

Uh, what? Pagefile is like virtual ram/swap file on windows, right? Why would you need 4TB ssd for that?

Just answering his question, i have 6 4TB HDDs but only 8GB RAM and i was wondering if i would get any benefit from moving it from C to somewhere else.

Mmm, I still don't really get your post, but what I meant by my previous post is, like, nowadays people usually have SSD on their C drive and HDD for storage on another drive. I'd imagine the OP we're replying to was afraid of his main drive run out of space, so he wanted to move it to another drive. But if he's using SSD wouldn't it be better to use SSD instead, since the file would be read faster than HDD.
But yeah, if his drives are both HDD then there's nothing really advantage/disadvantageous by moving the pagefile to another drive. At most you get more free space for your C drive.

please frens

What are you asking Jow Forums for? Take that supernatural poltergeist shit to /x/. Get a priest nigga.

Yeah, that part is totally wrong and retarded.
It should be probably just export PATH="$PATH:$HOME/.local/bin"

Upgraded to Windows 10 recently. Hate the default photo viewer. I look at lots of images and the Windows 7 one was fast and clean, is there a nice image viewer out there I can download or at least get the Windows 7 one back?

nah no supernatural shit i dont know any other way to describe it

my other appliance wont turn on if my pc is off

sorry for being dumb but could you explain how to do this? i found this wiki page but all the links are dead
xbmc4xbox.org.uk/wiki/HTS_Tvheadend

Attached: 1537608027231.png (657x527, 34K)

I have Nokia 7 plus, can I install LineageOS or other custom ROMs without turning it into a break?

Is unity game development as a career good? I like c# and I kind of have the freedom to choose how I invest my programming time as I finish up my CS degree.

I don't think they officially support Nokia.
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
There might be unofficial builds in xdadeveloper, but it's not guaranteed to success.

I'm trying to run an example code from the Lua book that requires the Lua libraries, and the Lua header files are in another folder.
How the hell do I tell MinGW gcc where the header files are? I tried using full paths in the includes, relative paths, the -I command in gcc with both full and relative paths to the project directory.

Attached: 1382614336197.png (200x347, 350K)

honeyview is a nice lightweight one. i personally disable all the overlay shit (Configuration -> View, check all the "do not display" options)

>You give me a remote access to your local computer.
No employer should ever have to ask access to your local machine.
Ever
Also
>Would you please help me to create American (or Europe) account on Upwork?
This is literally someone that does not work in either of those continents wanting to use your IP to create an account for one of those continents and do remote freelance work.
So most likely a filthy pajeet.
Tell him to enjoy shitting in the streets like the animal that he is.

>$3k in stuff for $150 lads WEW
Good shit my man

I'll check it out, thanks.

you know its stolen by junkies right?

>honeyview
>tfw I read that as honeyJEW
I've been here too long.

Attached: ohfuck.gif (200x200, 1.4M)

>t. junkie

No mate, the laptop has been owned by the seller since at least 2014 according to his Facebook and the video card has RMA documentation from 2017. These were legit owners who don't know how to fix things.

thats probably a clever backstory orchestrated by the yardies, the yardies can be very helpful

That's a very long con for junkies.

>revealing your fencing methods
user, I...

£150? Thats at least 4 drugs!