My ancestor :)

Attached: modern day polish jew.jpg (958x1134, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUNuHxrd7Y0&t=88s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1545421996047.jpg (516x567, 37K)

Attached: myhero.jpg (596x708, 67K)

Attached: kot-good-morning-32553662.png (500x566, 230K)

That ass

Attached: 92711A39-1251-4C02-9196-5FCD56272B69.jpg (732x900, 233K)

My ancestor ;)

Attached: Ways-that-are-Dark.jpg (310x482, 65K)

jew get

Is this a book?

corsican fuck

Our ancestor.

Attached: amoebafeeding3.jpg (400x276, 26K)

My ancestors

Attached: hqdefault_1.jpg (480x360, 26K)

What is this?

This nigga raped almost million girls

Attached: nigga.jpg (330x418, 30K)

Surprised his dick didn't fall off

Because he only fucks princesses or rich guy's daughter.They are mostly virgin.

Are you ethnically Mongolian or a foreigner?

Khazar tengri

Mongolian born and raised in this shithole.

What is it like there?

In old Mongolian language "tengri" means Sky.Just saying you holocaust nigger

Its fucking sucks.Low salary , too populated city, retarted unethical mongolians , air polution is worst.Most mongolians immigrate to better countries.In USA almost 500k mongolians living illegal or legally.
>Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=kUNuHxrd7Y0&t=88s

does the air polution come from you guys or from china/russia? what causes it?

Illeagal

>500k
That's pretty hard to believe but I will do some research I might be wrong.

Its from Ger district mostly in winter.In ger district people burn coal to warm their home and there is no restriction or limit in coal burning.Most rednecks come to Capital city to better life they cant afford apartment,thats why they live in small yurt.They have to get water from well by walking or use dolly.So its all mongolians fault.I hate this shitty country.

Dude i lived in California most mongolians i know there are illegal immigrants.They don't have any ids and work illegally.Only legals counted in internet.

quality thread

I've never heard non whites refereed to as rednecks. Now I'm going to think about Mongolians as US southerners.

sucks ass, we have a similar problem with retarded gypsies burning plastic and garbage and bulgarian locals burning wood, although it's not yet as bad as it is in that video you posted.
most countries have slurs for provincials, redneck seems to be the first one to come to mind for a lot of people when they speak english

the countryside and the nomadic lifestyle looks so nice
maybe you should leave the internet and go wander in the wild lole

My ancestor

Attached: hombre con grasa.jpg (1075x1600, 518K)

Try live in -40 C in winter countryside you woman hating sand nigger.Its sucks you cant take off your shoes or clothes you will frozen.Nomadic lifestyle almost dead,They are herding sheeps or animals by chinese motorcycle and its nothing nomadic anymore.

That's rough. Do you have an air filter in your house, or a filter mask when you go outside?

I live in apartment and no air filter its fine unless open windows during morning or night.Yes i wear mask when i go to work and home.Its just like city during war.

Attached: laughing-mexican-guy.jpg (600x372, 30K)

get out