Why the fuck did they hire this blob? He is so disgusting yet they keep getting him to host the GPU reviews

Why the fuck did they hire this blob? He is so disgusting yet they keep getting him to host the GPU reviews

Attached: p06lpxpn7fw21.jpg (1763x1440, 156K)

he knows what he's doing so there's that

because he's knowledgeable on what he talks about and doesn't talk like an autist

his hiring made sense because he is knowledgeable and started off behind the scenes, the real question is why he was given a prominent host role. the answer is political correctness and canada.

honestly all he needs to do is lose weight and it isn't that hard. since he is doing public appearances now they can even put it in his contract

He's fun.

he's the best host there you stupid cockgoblin

he's like the only guy on the team with legit IT qualifications

did he ate Linus?

linus wanted to appease the obese neckbeard audience.
It's all about money.

how can someone be so fat that they lose all shape in their face

He is alright and knows shit.

this guy is repulsive to look at and nobody should be subjected to seeing this disgusting fat fuck on their screen. the amount of praise he gets from virtue signaling 'body positive' fags is fucking hilarious though, how patronizing.

Imagine actually caring about how someone looks rather than the contents of what he's saying. Jow Forums truly is a brainlet board.

what things look like matters retard. imagine denying reality this hard.

***NEW*** physical appearance doesnt matter!!!

I hope so, I'd hate to see someone good at their job die early because of obesity. We have enough idiots up here as it is, every good feller is worth their weight in gold; but that's too much gold.

>what things look like matters retard.
So you think macOS is a better OS than GNU/Linux because apps and icons look shiny? No, get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

>just ignore the video part of the video

>GPU review
>focuses on the host instead of the showcased GPU
I think you are gay.

>comparing shiny icons to the evolutionary disgust response you have when viewing someone who is morbidly obese and unhealthy

>I ONLY WANT TO SEE LUUUUKE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mr. overweight is the real tech guru of the channel, you can tell by his looks alone that he knows every single detail about every part.

>evolutionary disgust response
Nobody is asking you to fuck him, what the hell.... Are you sexually aroused by tech reviews on youtube or something?

>gpu review video
>just don't look at the video which has his face in full screen for 50% of it bro!

how autistic are you that you don't understand the basic human reaction to aesthetics. serious question because I thought even autists understood it to some degree. do you understand why people prefer some colors over others?

I never said anything about sexuality, I said he is disgusting, nice try though faggot

I'm now convinced that you are gay.

He is there so Jow Forums can keep on shilling their channel.

I don't think they hire for looks, I mean if they did they would have hot chicks on camera only. As it stands, I don't think they have any hot chicks at all.

>how autistic are you that you don't understand the basic human reaction to aesthetics.
Do you know who cares about shiny flashy things? Fucking fags and girls.

See

>political correctness
He doesn't look like a pajeet or nignog.

guys it's ok that they have closeups of a horrible monster man for 90% of the video, you're supposed to look away

what does shiny flashy things have to do with a human being who's so fat they'll die within 5 years? what the fuck are you even talking about?

Fat acceptance is a thing. Lib cucks have been pushing it for years because most of their women are morbidly obese.

Imagine being this obsessed with "aesthetically good looking" men. Yeah, you're gay as fuck friend.

Fat acceptance doesn't apply to men, especially white men. Those landwhales you see on TV are crying why Chads wont date them.

right because not wanting to look at anyone, male or female who's morbidly obese has anything to do with wanting to see 'attractive' men, linus is ugly as hell but at least he doesn't weigh 600lbs, keep talking about being attracted to men sounds like projection to me

His voice is chill as fuck
I prefer him over Soinus

Obsessed and closeted

dilate and seethe

You're clearly demonstrating telltale signs of suppressed homosexuality, user. Just admit it, you only watch hot muscular men.

linus surrounded himself with goblins to make himself look more attractive and it's as simple as that
he's a high self esteem twink manlet and there's not much more to it

So if we were to fuse him and Linus, we got Torvalds?

sorry I insulted your neckbeard tech bf ;)

You're so closeted even your comebacks are gay.

He's really rough on the eyes and has little charisma.... But he clearly knows wtf he's talking about and is about 20x more competent than anyone else in the ltt group. I generally hate fatties, but he's proven himself.

he is like the only one in that building that actually knows his shit

Attached: anthonyy.png (1093x959, 1.85M)

I know it sucks to be you but it still baffles me how miserable and shallow you are as a human being. What a little faggot.

He's much more professional and to the point sounding. Minimal frills in his content.
When something needs a more serious review they bring him in.

what are his qualifications?

he's a mirror being held up to the audience. to make you squirm

Attached: Da59UeAU0AAjllF.jpg (800x1199, 112K)

I'm one of those retards who uses the Linus tech tips forum
The reason is that most of the LTT audience prefers him over a lot of the other "screen time" members of ltt.
He was in a couple of videos and everyone loved him, now he's in many videos.

They're trying to appeal to a more American audience.

Jesus Christ, user, be nice. He's knowledgeable and I'm pretty sure he used to be fatter.

>jealous

I honestly thought he was 600lb life tier fat because I've only seen shots of his face. He could easily lose that weight and should before he is too far gone.

seething fatties

>He doesn't like Snorlax hosting sometimes unbiased hardware reviews.

Because unlike your fatass that fatass actually knows what he's doing.

This. Plus he can speak without sounding like a sperg. He should do all PC stuff.

Not him but yeah as long as the content is good I'll watch it.

>Waaa why are there ugly people in my media
Fucking faggots brainwashed by celebrities.

Attached: 1546358561823.png (443x455, 139K)

Because is like 99% of its viewers look.

Is that Gaben?

>content is good
I disagree with that too, even that fat fuck Steve from gaymans nextass had a better nvidia super review

>Caring about appearance more than skills
Are you a female?

that's because LTT is shallow content kino. you don't watch it for proper reviews or analyzes but because you want to see how many PCIe raisers you can daisy chain before everything goes down the shitter

No, he's just gay. He admitted that he cared for aesthetically looking males earlier in this thread.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say I get nauseated watching this guy. Same for that cross dresser turned full blown tranny named contrapoints.

His face in the thumnails gets lots of clicks.
It's fucking brilliant.

You sound fat. Please lose weight.

If he knows what he is doing why can't he put the fork down?

Linus hired Contrapoints?

>being this flamboyantly gay
Seek God

seek something other than 6000 calories and chubby chasing, pigglet

Because he has a more pleasant voice than linus and he's actually quite knowledgeable, now if only he'd lose some weight and maybe join a better channel...

I agree this guy has no face structure. its not that hard to run on the threadmill for 30 mins 3x a week and to cut out junk food. lets just say he wont croak as soon as a result, thus more videos.

He can communicate effectively on a topic he is knowledgeable in.

Why are you obsessed with skinny men? Do you like little boys?

let the lard flow through you body pozzed queer

A: he knows his shit
B: he Looks like 95% of this board

obsessed

cope & seethe

At least I'm not obsessed with men's bodies.

>95%
Make that 98% and the rest Mr Skeltal trannies

Obviously craving dick, since they are buttmad he doesn't look like Gigachad.

diet and dilate

anthony is
>writer for LTT
>overclocks/benchmarks better than linus
>amdfag
>shills manjaro
he literally is Jow Forums

See a psychiatrist, you degenerate transexual pervert.

Wow, I've seem to have hit the nail on the head there... You okay, user? You seem angry at my comment.

Attached: pepe-dat-boi.gif (312x420, 91K)

So that his followers can relate to something.

Anthony is literally /ourguy/.

Fuck/marry/kill.

Terry Davis
Richard Stallman
Anthony

Fuck Richard, because I guess he's a beast in bed.
Marry Anthony, because he seems really sweet.
Kill Terry because rambling about CIA niggers is fun the first 30 minutes, but it's going to get boring real fast.

Attached: terry-afro.jpg (648x1279, 127K)

>they are allowed to fuck niggers
>they cannot use any kind of birth control
>death for evidence of fucking non-nigger or using birth control
Terry the CIA nigger cuck, everyone.

He's not obsessed with aesthetically good looking men, he's repulsed by aesthetically repulsive looking men.

Stop wanting to fuck men, you degenerate tranny subhuman. Nobody cares about your preference in men.

I don't want to fuck men, I just don't want to be exposed to repulsive content.

The content is a fucking GPU review, and you are saying that you wouldn't want to suck his cock because he's fat. That's fucking gay, bro.

He may be a lard, but he's not a fucking shill like Linus. He's actually entertaining to watch, and help discuss about stuff we don't know. He's just a better Linus in every single way imaginable.