Hey guys... would you listen to a normie band with redpill values?

I am in a band called Lion Sphere *singer*. We all are avid /poltards. Believe it or not we are from the most failed nation on the planet.

Our love song, "State of Mind" hit it big.... If we could interject some mild redpills into our normie songs, do you think that would allow some extra fanbase that we are most interested in?

How do you feel about bands that are only able to mildly red-pill with a wink and a nod?

youtu.be/cEzFe6_tZiA

Attached: qmcpXHm.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEzFe6_tZiA
youtu.be/2b3BkXvY0EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link to them naming the jew or gtfo. This isn't /mu/.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEzFe6_tZiA

Nice

wow, this got moved fast

anyone got any redpilled music

what are some redpilled bands

you know some redpilled singers

yes, my good friend from Coldwar Kids.. He is a /poltard too.

youtu.be/2b3BkXvY0EY

what are some redpilled ways to have anal sex with my 16yo bf

light yourself on fire?

Wait for him to hit 18. Unless you're underage yourself. In that case MODS

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I love state of mind!!!! I put it on my playlist almost as soon as it came out! (I follow small youtube channels that promote bands like yours). Your music is so good and i love how state of mind starts off slow and then ends with a BANG. Redpilling the way you guys are is awesome and I hope to listen to many more songs to come!

but then that would defeat the point of having a 16yo bf

thanks friend!

You made my day!!

the big question.... do we expose more to *wink* at friends?

Anytime man you guys got talent and not just normie tier indie talent but some real good sound. I guess my only advice is keep your sound unique like it is because it would be a shame to see another band fall into the post Mac Demarco sound that almost pollutes indie at this point lol best of luck!

holy fuck you're a complete moron

it's ok not to like us :)

oh, he is a friend... i like all his stuff

Ahhh I see... I was wondering why the (OP) had no flag but you did lol seems like you got some cool friends user

Lol, we are all nerds for sure

As self proclaimed Jow Forumstards and posters on Jow Forums I can believe that lol

what you call men that hate a groupie, and just want to watch movies together and talk about games
?

Kind of nerd, eh?

also, we all have wives

That sounds like a good time to me honestly... I'd rather chill with the bros and come back to a wife than go out and party or do /cool/ normie shit.