GamerGirl Bathwater are Technology

You did buy Belle Delphine's GamerGirl Bathwater (before it sold out of stock) to compliment your programming socks and gloves, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190704_19.50.47.png (640x1136, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULjrAlzmAbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would buy a jar of her braps desu

shit blows my mind. not that she sells bathwater, but that people actually paid for it.

Of course I bought some. Everybody should before others figure out how good it is at purifying sound waves, just set it on your DAC and you'll see at least a 10% improvement in sound quality.

its 2019 havent you noticed, this kind of shit is the new normal

She memed zoomers into buying it. Wouldn't even be surprised if they just look at it and throw it on a shelf once they get it. Of course there are some genuine desperate incels who probably jerk off with it, but it's probably mostly people doing it for the epic memes and so they can show their discord friends.

She’s just supplying the demand and using basic marketing

my brain is in serious denial. keep hoping is some sort of meme and not actually "normal". beginning to think zoomers dont even know the difference.

its not zoomers that are her main customers its these guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULjrAlzmAbM

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
This one is painful to watch

I've actually never been able to watch it all the way through

I get it, her selling it doesnt really blow my mind. I would sell my dog's shit if somone would buy it. It is the demand itself that i can't comprehend.

Post the screencap of him threatening to go to another e-thot instead.

I crashed my car on the way to work and have been in a coma. I made all this shit up. None of this is real. i will wakup soon and everything will be good.

I don't really feel bad about buying, what i considered to be useless shit, anymore.

Is she legitimately autistic

she's trying to hold back the utter contempt and disgust she feels through every inch of her body

Thank you, user. I knew this world couldn't possibly be real. Please get better soon so the ride can finally be over.

See pic

This

Attached: amouranth1.png (680x852, 663K)

Attached: cringe-mod-amouranth.jpg (680x908, 101K)

I hope she's just selling those retards bottled water. Could you imagine the dumbasses not only paying a high price for water, but paying for something that didn't even touch her body.

This cannot possibly be real.

Attached: 1532197121150.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>I sent you a pic and moderated for you why won't you sleep with me!!!!!
Holy cringe

>and if you need me, I'll be in STPeach's chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over.

Attached: crying-fish.gif (400x225, 1.56M)