Firefox partnering with shit mainstream media

firstlook.firefox.com/proxy/v4/

> Support the sites you love, avoid the ads you hate

> We’ve partnered with some of the world’s greatest publishers to bring you a better journalism experience. We share your payment directly with the sites you read. They make more money which means they can bring you great content without needing to distract you with ads just to keep the lights on.

> Sign up now! $4.99 per month

It looks like it'll be a partnership with scroll.com/
- All their supported sites are hyperlibtard shit, completely biased news, pic related.

Why would anyone expect better from Mozilla?

Attached: 1544903173037.png (2188x958, 156K)

>inb4 seething trannies

imagine supporting jewrnalism

I would pay if they added the Daily Stormer.

same idea for me, just let me choose the sites or articles to support. I don't want to accidentally click on some bullshit like Jezebel or Buzzfeed and give them money.

> Firefox partnering with shit mainstream media
None of those are "mainstream" media.
Slate, Vox, and Jezebel aren't even journalists; they're bloggers. They don't have standards of reporting, they have no journalistic integrity.
It is an offense to real journalists everywhere to call these clickbait-driven blogs "news."

>greatest publisher
>eater
>buzzfeed

Really?

>hyperlibtard
cringe

yeee fuck drumpf, slayy gurl

Attached: 1551062860920.png (851x809, 954K)

If these sites aren't already blocked on your entire network, you shouldn't be on this site.

Partnering with the literal asshole of the internet... at least mozilla's plug-in policy is better than Chrome's... barely.

>vox
>verge
>buzzfeed
Really? holy shit, mozilla is dead.

>Buzzfeed
Didn't they get ousted for literally making shit up just a few months ago? How the fuck do people forget these things when they are permanently archived for people to see so that this exact shit doesn't happen? Why is the world so full of complete idiots who whole-heartedly believe that lying and manipulation are only bad when the other side does it?

Icecat is a decent firefox fork. Better than Waterfox, by the way.

OK but it's an offense to intelligent conversation to babble about what you deem "journalism" over what is understood to be journalism to the majority of the population, at least as much for Firefox to consider it.

>real journalists
You mean CNN and Fox News? Or perhaps HuffPo and Breitbart?
Yellow journalism is the current standard for "real" journalism, user. Journalists are by and large the lowest form of scum on the planet. The only reporters who tell the full truth these days are called whistleblowers, and they tend to end up either dead, exiled, or homeless.

>go ad-free with our dying parterns
Shitzilla is as shit as ever with their business choices.

GO WOKE, GO BROKE.
>GAWKER MEDIA
BTFO AND LOSING ALL MONEY,
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
IT'S SELLING UNDERVALUED,
THE SJW GARBAGE IS BEING FIRED
>UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS WHICH BOUGHT GAWKER DOGSHIT
>FUSION MEDIA GROUP
>Deadspin, Gizmodo/io9, Jalopnik, Jezebel, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Splinter
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
>SALON MEDIA GROUP
>worth 1.5 Billion in 2006
AIN'T WORTH SHIT,
NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT,
>NeoGAF
IN THE YEAR OF 2017,
SJW's INFESTED THIS BIN
CORRUPT SMEAR MERCHANT "JOURNALISTS", PEDOPHILE MODS,
AND FINALLY A RAPIST "FEMINIST" ADMIN,
DOWN WENT THE SHIP OF SJW FAMINE
>VOX MEDIA
>The Verge, Vox, Polygon, Curbed, Eater, SB Natio
BTFO AND ALWAYS LEAKING MONEY,
'1%' INVESTORS DESPERATELY INJECTING HONEY,
EMPLOYEES DOING WALKOUTS, LAYOFFS, WHINING
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WITH SJW FAMINE
>ThinkProgress
AMONG THE TOP THIS PROGRESSIVE DUMP ONCE WAS,
ITS FINANCES COLLAPSING FROM THE CONSTANT BRAWLS
SJW's SEETHING, INVESTORS KEEP BLEEDING,
I'M APPLAUDING, GRINNING, CHEERING!

Attached: GET WOKE GO BROKE.png (1070x1220, 945K)

this warms my heart. but is the yellow media on the other side dying? not as much. and that sucks. why can't life be neutral and balanced? why do advertisers need us to follow their opinions instead of we making our own?

>You mean CNN and Fox News?
FOX News didn't jump the wagon with the Covington scandal and many other events where CNN did, nor were its journalists caught calling for violence against parties in articles via Twitter.
I'm no fan of FOX, yet i'd be intellectually dishonest and stupid to state that FOX hasn't been behaving in the past few years increasingly in accord with the SPJ Code of Ethics than CNN or any other left-leaning outlets whose viewership and trust have been going down with a major slump this year. As opposed to left wing media outlets, FOX has seen rising viewership and trust just for behaving itself better than the left wing, this being reflection of the public's judgment.

>why can't life be neutral and balanced?
In terms of journalism the same rule goes which has went for the past 20-30 years - independent journalists are far more trustworthy.
Thankfully we have the Internet now, so these people can be properly supported by the public and properly marketed to the public, and the content of their personality is far easier to evaluate and track regarding changes than a giant entity of cycling and smoke-screened people.

except when the certificates expire LOL

I thought you were just memeing. Its real.

How the fuck did we allow all these trannies to destroy Mozilla? So sad that we lost the one good browser company

Attached: MozillaPrideMarch.jpg (750x400, 110K)

Yup. Sad!

>all a bunch of coordinated left wing propaganda bloggers
yikes, i'd be more compelled if they blocked those sites by default

Shitzilla is gonna have to block NewsGuard if that's the list they are going with, if they haven't already. Those sites are rated as the intellectual equivalent of bloody diarrhea.

>(((buzzfeed)))
>(((verge)))
Lel. Reminder to blocklist all Mozilla domains.

>world’s greatest publishers
>BuzzFeed
hahahahahahaha, Mozilla is dead

Indeed, the fact that they even dare use the word journalism when every single one of the sites in the list has broken 90% of pic related which even an elementary school child can memorize, is telling of the mental capacity behind Mozilla's management and staff.

Attached: SPJ Code of Ethics Journalism1.png (816x1056, 234K)

so it's like brave but for sites I don't like

Fox isn't as bad as CNN these days, but that's like saying solid turds don't smell as bad as slimy diarrhea. Don't bullshit me, I get treated to Fox News every night thanks to my roommates. Sean Hannity literally has a chain of buzzwords that he starts the show with, and even takes time to give attention to his childish spat with Alec Baldwin on national television, as if that was news. Ingraham still does the retarded "Oh no we're magically running out of time when it's the opposition view's turn to speak, couldn't be because I kept interrupting :^)" shtick, and Tucker spits out more logical fallacies under the guise of sound reasoning than the people in my high school debate team did. All of them have the same tired talking heads on every other night to speak as though their opinions were facts, and shout down the other side (which I realize is exactly what some of their opposition guests do as well, but again, that doesn't make it right for them to do it).
You need to divorce yourself from your agreement of the issues when judging news. I agree with a great deal of the favored opinions I hear on Fox, but it's objectively trash reporting and yellow journalism.

What non meme browsers can be use them? We have a choice between Chrome based or Firefox based. Are any good choices?

Realistically, firefox just has bad politics, browser wise it is still good. For mobile I use brave, I know some people around here are averse to it though, since it is Chromium based.

you know you don't have to pay for this subscription right

And?

Yea I feel like I'll keep using Firefox vs giving Google more power under Chrome derivatives.

>a bunch of awful clickbait sites
blimey

alright I need a new browser. what do Jow Forums

This is all they could manage. Any websites that aren't having problems have no reason to join

> No infowars
> No stormfront
> No oneangrygamer
> No Fox News
Mega hyper fucking KEKED

Extremely Based Pilled