When trying to download ddos tools like LOIC...

When trying to download ddos tools like LOIC, HOIC and XOIC they get automaticly deleted for some reason even though ive disabled all of my antivirus. any help?

Attached: Capture.png (678x48, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloudflare.com/learning/ddos/what-is-a-ddos-attack/
exploit-db.com/search
github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#networking
owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Top_Ten_Cheat_Sheet
udemy.com/learn-ethical-hacking-from-scratch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nevermind its shitty google i switched to firefox and its fixed

>Thisis now a general booter thread

You do know that DOS attacks no longer work if they're not distributed right? Are you in high school by the way?

Install gentoo, skiddie

ussually use parrot os but ive deleted the virtual machine and dont wanna wait for it to download

you were right about the skid part tough i do only use scripts and metaspoitable and shit like that
im trying to learn though

"Booter" tools like LOIC are the equivalent of writing your name and address on the brick that you used to throw at someone's window. Every skid has moved on to IOT botnets like mirai either way.

does it really matter though? im attacking a school website in another country

are you guys willing to help me then? . im really new to website attacks

Cringe

kek

how do you expect me to learn though? its not like this shit is just known so im asking for help here

I mean i ran it through a tool and it seems very vulnurable

Dns response checker:
This tool is developed for debug the response size of a domain over multiple DNS probes and servers.
It may be helpful in order to better understand the DNS Amplification attacks.

Domain :notgonnasharedomain
Server checked: : 20
Average response size : 307
Max response size : 528

>2019
>still using amplification attacks
What are you even bothering this school for?

just using this school because i used to go there and i just needed a site to practice on

also:

you seem like you actually know what you are talking about unlike me so maybe you could help me

>and i just needed a site to practice on
Very childish reasoning. You shouldn't even begin learning security with ddos attacks since spamming data isn't hacking. cloudflare.com/learning/ddos/what-is-a-ddos-attack/
exploit-db.com/search
github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#networking
owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Top_Ten_Cheat_Sheet

You must be 18 or over to post on this board.

i didnt
i started with learning a course on python and another security course on udemy and i started learning to inject payloads and shit into apps

>Chrome

yeah i realized i should probably switch to duckduckGo or firefox

At least you learned a valuable lesson from all of this: Google Chrome is NOT a web browser. It's a tool to control and surveil you that happens to include a web browser.

yeah i guess i did

i just wish id learn how to attack websites aswell. i expected the fair share of replies calling me a script kiddie but i really thought atleast one person would actually show me how to properly attack websites

Well, you either need a botnet - a fuckton of PCs you compromised all around the globe to do a DDOS attack on the target server or you need some unpatched exploit in the software the target server is running.

Neither of these are particularly easy to obtain.

>and i started learning to inject payloads and shit into apps
You literally did the exact same thing by making this post. You obviously haven't learned enough about security since you're asking about out-dated shit like LOIC.
>but i really thought atleast one person would actually show me
I posted links, did you ignore them or something?
>how to properly attack websites
Every website is unique, there's no way to teach this without you giving attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and other specific shit that you'd have to find yourself. The best anyone can do is teach you general vulnerabilities like XSS or some shit. Then YOU would have to take it upon YOURSELF to implement those with the website.

i have info on the site i just dont know what any of it means i scanned for vulnurabilities with Vega and it shows it is vulnurable to cross site scripting but i dont know what to do with that

>i posted links

my bad i didnt see them

>and it shows it is vulnurable to cross site scripting
Do you even have a server to send the XSS results too?

Going over this thread i have realized just how complicated all of this is haha. There is so much to learn and i dont know where to start. the place where i first started was the Udemy course: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by zSecurity but i feel like its way too basic and outdated but reading what said i hardly understand what he was even saying.

now that i think about it maybe i should start the course again because it seems like it would be worth it.
this is what it claims you will learn:

Jow Forums wont let me post it so here is the link to the course

udemy.com/learn-ethical-hacking-from-scratch/

bullshit. for some DOS attacks a single paket is enough.

Are you talking about the shitty HTTP flood when you send the packet piece by piece? It was called slowloris or RUDY or some shit.

whats the best place to start learning?

See

there are a bunch of books any one is particular?

Eventually you should read all of them but start off with the link below so you know what the fuck you're sending.
>github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#networking

thanks

Defender is still on user

underage b&

you mean kali right?

Sure OP, just pass the hash.