What's your favourite torrent client?

qbittorrent or deluge, or something else?
For me, it's deluge. It's got a nice ui, the web server mode works well, and it still works fine with a lot of torrents.

Attached: torrent.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

rtorrent

Transmission, it's been the default on every distro I've installed and I see no reason to change it.

Samesies. The transmission-daemon works well too and is super easy to configure.

aria2

BiglyBT

Haven't had any problems with Qbit

Only commies torrent

fpbp
/thread

btpd 0.16
everything else is bloat
/thread

qBittorrent.
Based torrent client, only dicklets can't use it

>win10 user too scared too torrent
cope

came to post this

some of the people from Vuze defected and made their own thing without ads. It's less bloated as well although I don't think anyone could call it unbloated. I'm happy with its ram usage anyway.

Deluge is the best. Transmission works only like 50% of the time.

breaks for no reason on Debian

Works flawlessly and as the user say the daemon is THE best for configuration

I used to use KTorrent, because it was by far the best client i ever used.
Then its maintainer left and a few bugs showed up so I left for Qbittorrent, which is acceptable.

qBitorrent is the only GUI app I still use aside from the obvious ones like browser. It just seems daunting to manage all your downloaded shit, status, etc. via the CLI

Try transmission-daemon. It's surprisingly comfy. That or rtorrent if you're one of those fags

Why the fuck do I have to start the daemon every time I run deluge? So annoying.

Qbittorrent
>inb4 Stalled
Yeah, no, that doesn't happen

I use utorrent because libtorrent is broken and every single one of these clients including forks is a java tier gui made by fucking idiots.

Are all of you unironically running torrent clients on your own computers?

I run it on my htpc. It's only used for torrenting and watching movies and is on it's own vlan.

>acting like he 733t with utorrent
The absolute state of Jow Forums
Jesus. Fuck. At least steal neighbors WiFi.

>At least steal neighbors WiFi.
why?

What is the deal with fragments? Who thought making it impossible to choose which files to download from a torrent was a good idea?

ratiomaster

Dude none of those torrent clients even work with proxies.

utorrent does.

i.e. your a fucking sheep

I've used proxies just fine in qbittorent. And I was not leaking me real IP.

I wasn’t talking about any of those 3 pleb tier proxies you disgusting namefag

What are you on about? Qbittorrent , Deluge, and I think Transmission all work with proxies. There are settings for proxy configuration on all of them .

Of course you canjust use a OpenVPN or WireGuard instead and save yourself some configuration, but torrent over proxy is possible

They don't.
They all have years old bugs tracking the issue because the devs don't actually understand libtorrent.
You are now redpilled and will switch to utorrent.

The thing that disturbs me most is that they refuse to remove the proxy options even though THEY DO NOTHING.

LOLWTF!!!

>being this retarded

at least i can filter you

It isn't retarded, I know it sounds retarded but it seriously is true. These torrent clients all have non-working proxy settings.

Its legitimately fucking scary. You shouldn't trust any of them they are all compromised.

I prefer to believe that its just libtorrent that is broken and these devs are all retarded, because its easier to swallow.

>Samesies

Sup, Kiel

tranny

transmission-gtk on desktop, mostly for stuff that I don't think I will seed for long periods.

transmission-daemon on my server, for anime and music that I want to seed for a long time.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-04 23-36-29.png (159x24, 5K)

Qbittorrent until the most recent update where the stupid thing freezes upon opening causing you to reopen it.