Kuroba thread

Weekend hype Edition
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases/download/v4.4.1/Kuroba.apk
Sexy commits left and right
Pull requests from K1 on deck too
Font manager? Watcher updater? Theme editor? Transparent status bar? Full screen gallery? Who knows what comes next
Just get in here, and be polite, fuck

Attached: 1zpl1t3.jpg (645x538, 61K)

shitty botnet full of retarded Jow Forums spaghetti code
install clover

>removes fratures everyone was using
>adds useless and convoluted stuff noone needed
>not on fdroid
>its probably not botnet but might as well throw buzzwords around
Adamant. Please. For the love of god. You're living long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Thank you Adamantcheese. I hope you keep interested in the development of Kuroba. I appreciate the work and like the app. Don't let the trolls get to you. Keep up the good work.

>trolls get to you
>receives nothing but fair criticism

>>receives nothing but fair criticism
>implying there haven't been any trolls ever
That's flat out false. Check the catalog of previous threads.

We have a bunch of legit retards
>the fdroid sperg
>the immersive retard
>the botnet hurr Durr guy
And I think I'm missing someone

Hi, Floens. Are you jelly now that someone is actually doing something for once and stealing your spotlight?
>Removes features (oh, I'm sorry, fratures) everyone was using
Name ONE (1, uno, I) feature that was removed from Kuroba that isn't buggy/unstable/memey shit like emojis. Just ONE. Please.

look mom i made fun of a typo

Attached: 1528051034930.jpg (433x433, 38K)

ERROR: Cannot redirect to post No. from replies dialog. How you guys didn't find it yet?!
Btw, gotta say that no js captcha of yours works like beauty.

>can't quote me back
>deflects my question (again, name one feature that was useful in Clover that was removed in Kuroba that wasn't buggy or unstable)

im not him lol i just found it funny how youd attack a spelling error, you seem far too intelligent for that

Why can't you quote me, user? Is it because you don't want to give me my dopamine hit for the day with a (You)? Is it out of sheer ignorance? Please, please feed me a (You). I'm so desperate right now like you wouldn't believe.

I think the only removed features he may be referring to are webm streaming and emojis, so his claim is questionable to say the least

Attached: 75jhnp39w7831.jpg (1280x1920, 289K)

>removes webm streaming
>removes emojis
>literally all the commits are fixes of bugs introduced after the last few """"updates""""

Attached: 1494748073399.png (307x354, 122K)

>tap image
>takes forever to load
>open image in browser
>loads instantly
Why?

I have been away from Jow Forums in a long time. What makes Kuroba better than Clover? None meme answer please.

Is there a way to make (You)s more visible?

>better captcha
>better filter options
>more image options
>etc.
check the change logs for everything that was done.

Captchas fine
Filtering works great
I can download, image search and view images flawlessly, why would I care about other meme options?

Clover is peak performance. Anything else is just retarded new """features""" added by DickCheese to attract spergs to his botnet.

floens pls

FRAUD

Please release Kuroba on Fdroid. I really don't see the issue, and know that a third party submitting and packaging it would only add more confusion

Fdroid is a third party

No, I mean the idea of a person besides cheese forking and packaging it for Fdroid. That adds fragmentation and confusion.

You're missing the masochist who's still using a phone stuck on Android 5.1.

yo last week i asked you to port the to lollipop. I just want to give you an update that i don't care anymore cause i just got a new phone with android pie.

Oh, exactly
Thank you
And the emojifags, too

>update
>Zooming in on images and then viewing other parts of image is broken
Fuck

Cringe

There's the "Apply to own posts" option in the filter settings, but it doesn't actually seem to do anything.

New update when?

give us thread pinning reeeee

also a better way to implement filters so I can just copy paste my 4chanx ones. I'm not gonna manually add them one by one

Where is Grand Master cheese? Give us the fixes, adamant lord

Anyone know what files control the catalog mode view and the filter settings?

Is there a bottom toolbar option?

Yo, K1rakishou
Could you please make the edit image dialogue remember the settings for future uses? Thank you, lad

Attached: X0bEV96.png (662x993, 873K)

Just make an issue on github.

Attached: 1562345817463.gif (240x280, 1.03M)