AHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>macrumors.com/2019/07/04/apple-to-use-scissor-switch-keyboard-macbooks/

Attached: 1559589325585.gif (500x491, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a new keyboard design based on scissor switches
"new" as in, what everybody other than Apple has used for decades, and what Apple used before 2015. I can't wait for Tim Cuck to come on stage and tell everybody how they invented a new durable keyboard unlike anything made ever before by anyone.

This is a new level of blown the fuck out.
It's even spun like the increased travel is a good thing, when they were spinning the decreased travel of the butterfly switches as a good thing too.

>ImpulseDOM
>14 hours ago at 02:38 am
>What a time to be alive. Might upgrade my 2015 MBP when these puppies are released!
>Rating: 26 Votes

Attached: capture.png (616x191, 37K)

L M A O
M
A
O

that is all I have to say

OH N ONO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MACFAGS BTFO FOR ETERNITY
those people have the saddest lives imaginable

Attached: 1546343744056.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

I say tim you say cuck! Tim!

>people

Attached: 1559946762663.jpg (996x954, 319K)

C
U
C
K

Seek God.

MACTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1538372212846.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

It's almost as if the engineers that designed the scissor switch designed it the way it is for a reason like it being durable, and having actual travel instead of Apple's butterfly switch engineers who weren't tasked with making a good keyboard, but instead a low profile one demanded by the marketing department.

Attached: 1548722504499.jpg (809x2285, 549K)

>"and tell everybody how they invented a new durable keyboard unlike anything made ever before by anyone.
Fuck, I've just read that with Cuck's voice. The stuff of nightmares.

>engineers build company
>markeying fucks it up
>engineers leave and build new company
>marketing fucks it up
Why does this keep happening? Do CEOs not understand patterns?

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc

nOooOoOooOOoooOOooOooOoOooOOoooOOooOooOoOooOOoooOOoo goyim

Attached: 1500260377912.jpg (638x710, 96K)

>no vents cause they're ugly
Well they learned that lesson, the new Mac is nothing but vents. And it's ugly.

Why didn't owners of the Apple III not just make some vents? Can't be that hard to take the top shell off and drill some holes in the upper and lower sides.

Marketing knows how to sell their “fool proof ideas” to CEO's, engineers do not.

>he thinks appletards know anything about computers much less thermals

Good. My 2011 MBP keyboard is great.

i always thought btfo meant back the fuck up

this is really fucking funny

I'm cumming

Attached: TAMS152_2.jpg (636x972, 115K)

I legit hope people got fired for this shit.

I legit hope nobody got fired and its designers got promoted.

Based.

Attached: debiru3.png (879x944, 546K)

Good, scissor switch is the best low profile keyboard design.

Daily reminder that satania is from some shitty pedo NEET anime that nobody watches and anyone that even likes her is a fucking loser, since you literally have to be one to identify.

>Satania overload

you're just mad that your waifu is fucking garbage.

Damn, that's disappointing. I like the butterfly keyboard.

*I llike te buttrfly kkeyboard
Fix

okay?

Hijacking this shitposting thread to remind everyone to get in early on the one true crypto currency of the future.

You probably already missed the Bitcoin gravy train, so you don't want to miss this one.
Pi Coin fixes the fundamental flaw of Bitcoin and other meme coins (computation power) by making mining based on user activity (daily check in), so this runs on your phone with almost no power impact. There are already more real people on Pi Coin than there has ever been on all other coins combined.

Pi Coin was developed by Stanford PhDs and instructors who simplified crypto into a user friendly app that will be the first true mass adopted crypto.
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/

Mining rates are high right now but will be halved very soon when user adoption spikes.
minepi.com

Currently Pi Coin is invite only, so an invitation code is required to sign up:
konakona

@71728886

Attached: 1482703568817.png (300x350, 27K)

Attached: OOO.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

DELET

How can one animu be so based?