Big reminder, that China is a dystopian society void of freedom, and you should never go there, EVER!

Big reminder, that China is a dystopian society void of freedom, and you should never go there, EVER!

technologyreview.com/f/613913/chinese-border-guards-are-putting-a-surveillance-app-on-tourists-phones/?utm_campaign=site_visitor.unpaid.engagement&utm_medium=tr_social&utm_source=twitter

Attached: tiananmen square tank man.png (623x517, 395K)

based china dealing with islam the way the west wont

This is why I use iPhone.

What are they installing that does this?

Android?

Stupid americans live in a voluntary dystopia while laughing at the chinese for being brutalised into submission by the state. The chinese had LESS guns and put up MORE resistance, imagine being so fat and lazy as to think America is anything other than a lost land

>Big reminder, that China is a dystopian society void of freedom, and you should never go there, EVER!
kinda like the US, huh

based retards

isn't this just what America does anyway?

>utm_campaign=site_visitor.unpaid.engagement
>utm_source=twitter

They probably do. It's a pick your poison scenario.

>a dystopian society void of freedom, and you should never go there, EVER!

Attached: 1532568313872.png (1199x867, 618K)

if you add re-educating degenerate sex with shameless asian whores on the plate i will convert to islam and move to china.

the west has this too except you actually pay your own money for them to spy on you and even pay to upgrade their spying tools every year like a cuck

Yes, this is widespread in many countries. I don't know what the fuss is about.

Go larp in Jow Forums, OP

same shit as america. you have to unlock your device at the border for agents to view or you get denied entry.

devilish

Attached: 1450868858207.png (500x376, 254K)

At least the chinese officers make it obvious what they're doing, in the US you have no fucking clue whether the faggots did or didn't.

So is America. You even have your own concentration camps.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1544291315004.png (360x200, 58K)

>detaining people swarming into the country trying to illegally immigrate by the millions is the same as ethnically cleansing an entire region of people who lived there for thousands of years
lol

at least they get tooth paste and soap =)

good trade for having their homes and children stolen from them. maybe the people trying to illegally immigrate into the US and abandon their own country should instead sneak into china where they'll be treated much better.

why re-educate muslims when you can just bomb them

>cia installs tracking software during phone assembly/production
>chinese installs tracking software when you enter their country

> Show up with my ganoo plus lainuks triple encrypted double decker 1024 bits AES military grade encryption
> Chinks can't even turn it on without my digital cheese foot DNA
> They beat me with a stick and throw me in the gulag
LINUX FUCKING SUCKS
YOU GUYS SAID I WAS IMMUNE TO THIS

Attached: 1527738452988.jpg (716x520, 52K)

well, depending on your interpretation, you guys have kidnapped children too by forcibly separating them from their parents. wouldn't this all be better if people didn't try to illegally cross into countries and people didn't allahu akbar themselves?

that's why you use veracrypt with hidden volume

Attached: 1560111702387.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>you guys
I'm not even american, I'm just not so low IQ that I can't see the obvious differences. trying to say the situations are remotely similar is literally the stupidest thing I've read today, and I wasted most of today on Jow Forums.

In china they get free housing, get to go to school and mandarin for free too. How can america ever compete?

Attached: reeducation.png (1284x828, 858K)

yeah, but we don't get arrested and put into "reeducation camps" if we get caught with anti-American propaganda on our phones.

it's only in a specific region that's practically a warzone from the islamic terrorism that gets nearly zero legitimate tourists. they started doing it after vice and some other UK news agencies sent reporters there that lied about not being reporters. if you go anywhere else in china they aren't going to do shit to you, they don't have the time.

being unable to see the similarities would mean you are either retarded or being disingenuous. pick both actually.

so they do what all your smartphones do by default anyway?
oh no

America has the politeness to do it without informing its citizens, creating and elaborate and illegal court to approve it and getting its directors to lie to Congress. They don't just straight up install it on your phone.

the bruise on his right eye, kek

>high rech row rife, gwailo

Attached: 20160514_cnp501.jpg (595x335, 149K)

>you guys have kidnapped children too by forcibly separating them from their parents
I love when retards spout this shit, it immediately reveals them to be as desperate as possible to get people on their side. Even funnier that people immediately catch on the second they actually look up these "kidnappings."
By the way, why aren't you protesting the fact that parents can't take their kids into federal prison with them? :^)

fuck off retard. there are barely any similarities at all. you're just desperate for anything to be anti-american. the differences are an invading population of immigrants that are swamping america vs ethnically cleansing an ancient society. take a look at the fucking melilla border if you want to see how hard it is to deal with the border of 1st and 3rd world in a place that isn't america. poor people swarming wealthy countries is ugly as fuck everywhere it exists. that's on the heads of the people swarming in. it's completely different when you go into an area that people have been living for thousands of years and destroy them. seriously if you can't see the obvious difference you're working with a negative IQ.

so you're saying there are no child separations at the migrant camps? and that this is not kidnapping when you remove a child from their parents without their consent? hey dude, i don't make up the definitions and im not the one saying it's inherently bad to remove children from their parents. there is a time and a place for a lot of things.

So you agree that kids should go into federal prisons if their parents are convicted? That's kidnapping that needs to be stopped too, right?
After all, if you said they weren't similar situations that would be awfully dishonest of you. Or perhaps you were just incapable of honestly all along....

there are lots of similarities. actually it's a bit worse for america to be frank. in america we can see as a matter of fact the conditions of the camps, in china, we can only guess. so how does the saying go? “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”?

>systematic bloodless elimination of islam through reeducation
what's the problem? Islam is a psychological cancer. Imagine being a muslim roastie and willingly lowering yourself beneath everyone around you. It's pathetic and sad.

Attached: 1551389138475.jpg (506x877, 140K)

weak attempt by Jow Forumstard
I was Chinese student in America and I got my personal info stripped at Airport entrance. They asked me everything and looked into my phones. Didn't find shit
But I have never been treated as such in China.

Furthermore this border guard is clearly stationed near Muslim territory. To protect vast majority. Which you mutt cucks would never dare to do

Invading is to occupy a country by force and implies coordination and hostile intent. They're literally just people looking for a better life.

I live in Australia. Its already too late for me

depends on the child's age really. i think up to 1 year old requires nursing and bonding? you are really misunderstanding my position here. there is a time and a place for everything, including separating children from parents. it is not a absolute principle.

Please stop, retards like you are the reason people start thinking Jow Forums has a point.

Oh goddammit this is just falseflagging, isn't it? Fuck off already.

>it's only ok to do when I say it is, it's not absolute!
>shut up and ignore my previous posts where I acted like it was!
And there it is, thanks for playing and have a good night.

pol is alright, it's just a difference of opinion. i mean, remove the lizard people and the rampant racism and misogyny and you just got people who have a different view. albeit they present it in a skewed fashion.

please quote me where i claimed that kidnapping is bad/good just by virtue of it happening? i said there is a time and a place for everything.

You'd remove most of the board at that point

So is US, UK etc.
They are just open about it.

Why would you go to China when you can just ship anything you want out of China?

>>systematic bloodless elimination of islam through reeducation
this. much better than bombing them. (in fact, bombing their most secular governments [iraq, syria, libya] while supporting the most extremely conservative muslims states [saudi arabia & co.], as the US did and still does, obviously had the opposite effect)

Surreal to think a democracy has actually killed more Muslims that are overseas than a dictatorship Muslims on its own land

You can make that comparison when America opens concentration camps for political prisoners guilty of insulting a politician.

US is not a democracy tho
it's a polyarchy

>reeducation camps for muslims

what do they do? do they teach them how to be gay?

>teaching them how to be gay
The camps are in china not the u.s

Pol isn't alright. The crux of their arguments is basically "White people first". They aren't arguing for anything from a moral standpoint.

Because the US has a national firewall and outlaws nonstandard religion and regulates population.

What if they don't use a smartphone?

Well the judiciary and enforcement are making sure of that. But it should be a democracy, because otherwise we just turn into a shit form of China's state where the people's will has no nexus with the will of the system.

meanwhile Eurocucks go to prison if they say that:

>peaceful immigrants aren't peaceful
>less people died in the HOLOHAUX than originally thought
>islam may be not the best religion in the world
>closing borders is beneficial to the country

the left throws mud at you because they dont like you
your whole career is over

same shit

You would go to jail in China too for taking about sensitive topics.

Big reminder that chinese at least tell their people what info they are taking from them

They are saying it's getting worse.

google play services

no you just get deplatformed

difference is you go to jail for speaking badly about the residents of another country (Israel) or a non native religion (Islam)

The West is too. China is just a bit more Orwellian compared to a bit more brave new worldish west.

I mean, its not, at all. But ok.

>forced sex before marriage

Couldn't you open up the phone, disconnect the battery, close it back up, and then claim it's broken or something? Then just reconnect it when you're inside. Or would they just throw it away or open it up themselves.

Then you get shot

At least you don't get jailed for putting pork in front of a mosque and die in prison, while the authorities claim it was a suicide and drug overdose and totally not done by Muslim inmates

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-113759.png (1791x2048, 1.27M)

If the government does it it's fine.

Lmao just flash that shit.

It is not just China. Australian Government can and will legally confiscate your phone/laptop at customs and install their own spyware on it then return it to you.

US border guards can deny access if you don't hand over your laptop and provide passwords. This applies anywhere on the border zone which extends 100 miles from the actual land border OR the coasts.

>Big reminder, that China is a dystopian society void of freedom, and you should never go there, EVER!

>Google, Intel, Microsoft, Canoncial, Apple

Eheheheh

andy ngo got 100k for a milkshake ruining his gook suite and the current president is a geriatric fox news cultist. pretty sure yall arent that oppressed but keep whining about the world being against fucking asocial snowflakes like yourselves who use politics to compensate for personal inability to be socially productive

I'll take on a billion trillion morally indignant lefties before I choose to be thrown in a chinese gulag instead.

Based chinks

Attached: Untitled.png (936x613, 363K)

imagine living in a country that actually protected it's culture instead of cucking itself as hard as it possibly can to appease the rest of the world

Spent a week in Beijing for spring break a few years ago. Most fascinating city I’ve ever been to. Could not recommend it enough besides the awful air quality.
It dwarfs all American cities. It’s a wonder of the world

Gods I cannot wait until their influence spreads and they start crushing the other abrahamic filth. Christfags and the jews.

Its hilarious how absolutely rare that is these days. Another fun factoid, modernist race denial is pretty much non existent in Chinese academia as well.

China COULD save the world.

If the air is unfit to breath then it doesn't trump shit.

Yeah, it’s pretty bad. You wake up feeling like you smoked a pack of cigarettes. Every morning.

>it's culture
They aren't Chinese just like the Tibetan people. How about you stop being a commie bootlicker?

As an American our cities are actual trash. Multicultural hellscapes riddled with crime and filth. Probably some western euros cities are like that too but I have never been.

I think maybe our cities are a lot of the reasons why I hate them

The Chinese rule them and have conquered them. I'm pretty sure that was the point. You can argue the "morals" of conquest and take over if you like but the ruling bodies are protecting their culture, even at the expense of others.

air quality and the shit internet are the main reasons I can't live in china. I'm actually really interested in the place though. I'd probably be living in guangzhou or shanghai right now if it wasn't for the pollution. would love to do 2-4 years there but I don't want to permanently damage my health.

>only in a specific region
for now.
This is a beta test, dude

european cities are turning into multicultural hellscapes fast. paris and london are already there. nice areas in certain places and then sprawling shitty ghettos surrounding it and they come into the city center to fuck shit up.

Damn. I despise cities in general but I can't help but to wonder how much of that is due to my experiences being with american cities (DC, and Cincinnati being the largest).

I doubt that. they don't have the time for it. xinjiang gets basically no real tourists because it's almost a warzone at times from islamic terror. the only reason that shit exists there is because they actually have political violence problems there. in the busy cities there's too much going on and not enough crime to bother.

>take over other cultures and forcibly assimilate them into your meme ideology
>protecting their culture
Not how it works bud. The Han deserved the Mongols.

I didnt say protecting THEIR culture I said protecting CHINESE culture. Even if that means making others into what is "Chinese" culture.

>the han deserved the mongols

no. But deserving has nothing to do with it.

I hate chinks, but I hate muslims (which believe unironically) more I guess.