How does Jow Forums store her passwords?

How does Jow Forums store her passwords?

Excel?
LibreOffice?
Notebook?
Password managers?

Attached: file.png (548x658, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codeinwp.com/blog/best-password-manager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lastpass.
Because I'm not a autist

Firefox sync. It's less botnet than Google's shit but still convenient.

my brain

Attached: 1407973010419.gif (287x344, 72K)

>her passwords
got me horny for some reason

>her
my bait sense is tingling.
Lastpass because other methods require work to be compatible with browser and stuff.

Woven into a piece of cloth made from Egyptian cotton that I store under my foreskin

My brain.

Attached: password journal hack.jpg (1347x1500, 374K)

> lastpass

Uploading all your passwords to the Internet using a non-free program is a fantastic idea, you should keep doing that

>didn't know Jow Forums's pronouns are she/her
lurk more

Encryptr because that's what Snowden uses.

Attached: Encryptr_Update_Mobile-400px.png (800x1081, 75K)

encrypted paper

I hired a guy to remember all my passwords for me. He also remembers my SSN and bank PIN

My brain + a notebook

Attached: FC6B6910-52B7-4B26-9D75-600468DDAF4D.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

bitwarden.
i don't remember why.
i autistically tried like 6 of them and decided on bitwarden, i guess i knew what i was doing back then.

cutfags BTFO

I posted them on Jow Forums so I only need to remember the post number and and I can access them from anywhere

KeepassXC

Attached: 1562161800836.jpg (750x750, 130K)

I use BitWarden so I can access the web interface to log into my accounts at the labs in uni. Plus it's open source and has been audited. I used KeePassXC before but it was difficult to login in anywhere aside from my computer and phone.

Does Lastpass have any benefits over BitWarden?

>storing passwords
>even using passwords
The phrase "big fat sausages hurt the gay dwarf" is an immensely secure passphrase and super easy to remember

I store my automatically generated strong passwords in my iCloud Keychain, it’s honestly comfy af.

Bitwarden. Use it on every device and login from browser at work

Bitwarden, It's Lastpass's cousin which does everything Lastpass does but premium is cheaper and you could selfhost a server to avoid paying for premium.

codeinwp.com/blog/best-password-manager

Simple password and store it in brain
Complicated password won't do any good if you have to store it somewhere else

On my public twitter profile in plaintext

ICloud Keychain. Which is backed up to local keychain which is in turn time stamp backed up via Time Machine

I wish I had a foreskin. FFS, America was shit even in 92

I keep a yml file with undefined variables pointing to the passwords I use per site. Like "weakPassword" for example. The actual values I keep in my brain.

Firefox Sync / Lockbox is a good start for people who either do it somehow manually or use something proprietary and want to get into a solid alternative.

Those who want something more comprehensive, the only answers are either A) KeePass type for database file style. Use any of the clients for the platforms you wish if they're open source like KeePass.info, keepass XC or Keepass DX for Android. This has tons of options , though you will need to figure out where you wish to sync or store your database file if you need multiple devices. Or B) BitWarden for cloud based , like LastPass but fully open source, encrypted, and able to be self hosted if you wish.

Those are the main options, with a few side ones like the Passman.cc module if you own/use a NextCloud instance

Keepass and BitWarden both work with Firefox easily , especially if using simple well supported add-ons

It's clients are open source and you can run your own server, so it gets Jow Forums approval.

paper

Fuck cloud solutions.
Use an airgapped computer to gen and save.
The main threat for most people is online attacks, better off printing on paper

>How does Jow Forums store her passwords?
>her
There aren't any women on the internet, you colossal faggot!

I use bitwarden hosted in my AWS stack. I like having control over passwords, and LastPass was hacked a few years back so that worries me away from using it.

One of these bad boys.

Attached: 681AB1AB-40B0-43C7-BF7A-6BE853C23911.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Smartest choices right here. I'd never trust a third party enough to give them all my passwords...

Attached: 1540922204615.jpg (665x374, 25K)

Notebook, not the program but the paper one.

post its

sticky notes on the back of my laptop :)