IPhone users are LITERALLY skipping on upgrades this year

JUST

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-05-11-42-44.png (1120x1769, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1560010826319.jpg (1222x1080, 155K)

Wait, what are these 2020 designs that look incredible?
Are they literally going to phase out that horrendous design in the pic in only one year?

Short Apple.

>2019 dropped features
like what?

>We think youre going to love iphone 2020
>its simply the most beautiful iphone weve ever made
thats all theyd have to say and be done with the shitty 2019 desing

This is industrial design™
They never mentioned which industry

BASED

Hahah, keep paying Applets

>Applets

Attached: 8BBE2E17-4AE1-415B-BF68-D650B9AD2147.png (928x657, 105K)

>create horrendous 2019 design to make the 2020 design look better in comparison

BASIERT UND ROTPILLIERT \o

БAЗИPOBAH И КPACHOПИЛЮЛEH

It still blows my mind that there are people who """upgrade""" their phone yearly. Just how much of a good goy can one be?

Based

Fuck that shit!
Even my companys CEOs, a huge industrial equipment company, don't change phones yearly.
You either have so much money to burn, that you really don't know what to do with it, or you're a complete retard to change phones yearly without destroying your old one.

uhhh, apple has a program

apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

Attached: 违法-600x600[2].jpg (600x600, 45K)

I'm still using an iPhone 5s. It still gets software updates, but those get cut off this year so I will need to upgrade. That's a 5 year old phone. Way better than anything Android can offer

I don't hate any company, because I'm not that much of an incel. However, the raised cameras in modern smartphones annoys the fuck out of me. Why can't it all be level?

I used to own one, it was pretty nice, while it was jailbroken. I don't get why no longer getting upgrades would be cause for you to get rid of it?
Did you change the battery in those 5 years?

>That's a 5 year old phone. Way better than anything Android can offer
The S5 has Android Pie with a custom ROM. That's the beauty of Android, where updates don't introduce battery throttling or random shutdowns otherwise.

based ruskie

>he's doesn't know about consumer bugman liberalism
Yikes

Basato e redpillato

>or you're a complete retard to change phones yearly without destroying your old one.
Trust me I know a chick like that.
She and her mom change their iPhone every fucking years despite the "old" one still functioning well, and they are fucking poor.

>Just change your phone every year goy!
>Doesn't matter that the last phone still kicks!
>Just pay us nearly 40$/month!

It goes to show that poor people are often poor for a reason.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-05 09-49-48.png (892x704, 549K)

>upgrading in 2020
>s model

LOL

I want an SE2 if they ever release it. My HTC One M8 is getting on a bit now and showing it's age.

>tfw you're getting $1080 dollarydoos extra on your tax return due to based government wanting economic growth

Gotta wait ~2-3 months for the new iphone but!

A lot of people. A guy I know has been "upgrading" his graphics card almost yearly now, starting with the GTX 660 --> GTX 760 -->GTX 960, you get the picture.

haha yes, it's all the poor's fault, there is definitely nothing wrong with the system

>government workers are poor

heil hitler

who the fuck holds out for the S model year, stupid move

it's more of a hassle to transfer over my stuff over and reconfigure everything how I'd like it tbqh
if you offered me a new phone for free I wouldn't use it, I only buy new phones when the old one stops working

Clearly you've never seen the lower class. The amount of money wasted is why they're poor. I worked retail for a few years while trying to find a job after my degree. It was a reminder of why I went to study in the first place.
(all in AUD btw)
>girl spent $10 a day on coffee
>spent another $10 on lunch
>sometimes got UBER Eats, add another $5
>hated work and binged on chocolate / junk food after
>drove like a maniac which has had her replace her tyres after a year
>bought a new car with a loan
>bought a new samsung phone every year
>had top tier plan
>netflix, stan, spotify etc. subscriptions
>did hair / nails weekly
>gym membership that she hadn't been to in 6 months ($35 a fortnite)

Normies are dumb and have no idea about spending / saving money. There was another girl there who was 27, she still lived at home with her parents despite working full time since she was 18. She spends it all on stupid shit
>latest iphone every year with top-tier plan
>botox
>nails done weekly
>hair done weekly
>top-tier make up (don't ask me, I have no idea).
>bought a new car with a loan
>goes out partying / drinking every weekend

>spends things on money that makes them feel better
>bad

Most of that shit is trivial, $35/fortNIGHT is pretty cheap desu

Some people spend thousands on their cars upgrading them, some computers, some people cameras or going out bush everyweekding camping

who gives a shit

if it means you're perpetually skint then it's not worth it, you're just an animal with no impulse control

You're right, who gives a shit. It's just what I've observed.

>reckless spending
>wonder why they can't afford anything
Sure, who gives a shit. But don't come back complaining when you're in debt.

It's not even an issue with money, what's the point of getting rid of a device that works well and you are familiar with?
Oh, I forgot it's apple, I guess it doesn't work well after a year of usage.

Well yeah, that's what happens when all the good jobs are given to gooks. All that's left is flipping burgers and working registers.

>But don't come back complaining when you're in debt.
No one is....

It's some bozo caring about others spending and complaining

>It's not even an issue with money, what's the point of getting rid of a device that works well and you are familiar with?
Because it's better/faster/new features/possibly new design

Why do you have more than 1 shirt color, why not eat the same shit for dinner

You do have a point here. I live on roughly $800 a month, and still save at least $100 by the next month. All a person needs to do is budget a little and nice things are easy to get. Even if you're dirt poor it's easy.

>co worker doesn't complain once about money
>you're crying but because she spends it

It still blows my mind that there are people who think iToddlers are people.

Attached: 1557602697403.jpg (996x954, 319K)

virgin detected

Voluntarily branded cattle, unbelievable.

>Why do you have more than 1 shirt color, why not eat the same shit for dinner
Yeah, eating is kind of essential and it doesn't cost nearly as much as a phone, forget a shirt.

Stop buying things you don't need to impress people you don't like.

Attached: 2AD8BCAE-480D-479F-B3C3-363AADBD417E.jpg (3072x3072, 1.56M)

i've got no skin in this beef but a medical emergency would wipe you out easily. Being poor at 50 is different from being poor at 20

I should've mentioned they're always complaining about money. I offered to help them budget and we started, but then they're like "no, I can't give up that" etc. and so it never really went anywhere.

>Oh no I paid $250 for a phone that does the same thing as a $1000 phone, just a little slower or not as nice display.

Smells like broke

3D Touch

Attached: a4chan.jpg (640x401, 42K)

Cringe.

>leaving out Europe because you know how big Huawei and Xiaomi are there
Kek.

dilate

Attached: 465FEF12-3D4A-4AAA-95F6-C4C03069935C.png (1300x975, 2.25M)

>Europe
>white

That's another issue entirely. I'm talking about how easy it is to save money under completely expected conditions. Most totally suck at it.

>using that card when Tim Apple is a literal butt pirate

Whiter than you Gonzalez

It's like all aesthetics went out the fucking window.

What a ugly abomination.

based

The greedy family I was born into takes all my money so I'd better spend it before they do.

>dat incel from Jow Forums livin frugal in his mum's van smelling and looking like a hood rat
pathetic

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1562125689397.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

dilate

Attached: 31BA7F0A-C76E-4D5A-8F97-D7C15F7E3248.jpg (828x1069, 516K)

bass desu

>skipping on upgrades this year
>this year
Who the fuck "upgrades" their phone every year?

I mean look at Jow Forums and /pcbg/ literally buying new pcs every year or two.

It varies on a case by case basis but it's both. Rent seeking and debt holding parasites will jack up the rent whenever possible, or offer monthly payments for anything that's not groceries.
But at the same time, lots of people buy stupid stuff they don't need and don't deserve.

Janny pls delet this post as it is not technology-related clean it up

BASADO Y ROJOEMPASTILLADO.

you'd be surprised to know how many people upgrade their shit each year, cars, computers, girlfriends etc.
you get more features in the new product, you might take 20% loss on the shit you sell but who really cares, you're not poor are you?

What new features do I get from the new products?

fresh tight pussy I switch my gfs once they're over 15

>100 $ extra a month make you rich
>don't buy anything that may make you feel better about your shitty situation. Ever

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190502180810238_COVER_1.jpg (942x1013, 183K)

Ok I'm convinced. Yearly upgrade it is.

Aren't that also /pcb/ and /spg/ mentality? Seems like they always upgrade their processors, graphic cards and Chink phones yearly.

this is why you're poor, user. not the fact that you can't even save a hundred bucks a month, but the fact that you feel like it is acceptable to buy expensive things to feel good about having a job that doesn't pay very well. do you honestly expect that to work out in the long term?

>It was a reminder of why I went to study in the first place.
You don't need a degree to realize that buying useless shit is stupid. You just need a triple digit IQ.
But apparently society has brainwashed us so much that now even common sense apparently requires a degree.

quads of truth, people just don't want to accept the reality of their situation and get into financial trouble trying to signal that they aren't poor

>Incredible
They're just shrinking the notch and putting in an underscreen fingerprint reader.

Maybe the only thing maybe half-decent about the whole thing is a mini 5.4 inch version.

Attached: micronotch.jpg (1487x1103, 184K)

phones are pretty much not designed to last more than 2 years, especially not something designed by a chinaman. thats not to say they can't but they really aren't engineered to stay sturdy in your pocket. the moto x was, but iphones and samsungs and LG phones sure aren't. i just buy an old new flagship every 2 years and never spend more than like $200. at that price point its not unreasonable to replace them that frequently

>just get a better job brah
That's not how it works user.

NEET here, so saving $100 each month is not impressive? What are usually acceptable saving if you're like 25? A-asking for a friend.

>just get a better job brah
>That's not how it works user.
Yeah, greha, then don't spend money on bullshit. If you're constantly and debt in living paycheck to paycheck - that sure as hell isn't making you feel better.

That's literally just the S10+ pill.

yes but it's in a non-retarded place

I really want to switch to an android but there are no android phones of the same quality as the iPhone. Just because Apple is shit doesn’t mean Google isn’t even shittier. I don’t want a plastic piece of Samsung trash

Literally the only people you see doing this are middle class yuppies with more money than sense.

You might hate it, but these are the people who keep the economy moving. Without them we'd unironically be doomed.

Why the fuck does it have to be floating and not all the way top? I understand that this was "is not the old notch" but it doesn't make sense

>there are no android phones of the same quality as the iPhone
it's easier just admitting you like ios, you'll sound less retarded

Attached: 1451845455351.png (377x424, 241K)

>people with less income prefer to buy cheaper phone
WOOOOOOOOOW COLOR ME SURPRISED MAN