H e l p

Yesterday at 6 pm CEST (19hrs ago) a friend of mine had left his apartment and didn't come back. He left a note hinting suicide. He browsed 4ch a lot, especially this board. He might have posted """suicide thread""" somewhere. Have you seen any of those lately? What can I do in order to find thread/him?

Attached: 12335123235.jpg (655x509, 82K)

You could start by calling the Police instead of shitposting here, you tranny nigger

there was one on Jow Forums few days back
if he had firearms or liked them makes sure you check out the archives.

Call the police instead of posting on Jow Forums you fucking lousy friend

The police is already involved, they were called by his roommates. They are looking for him.

Firearms are very restricted/uncommon in my country, but worth a check, thanks.

theres this new thing called archive

We honestly don't give a shit. Enjoy your ban and we'll enjoy that the world got rid of one more idiot.

Attached: bismuth.jpg (917x720, 238K)

one less shitposter.

>What can I do in order to find thread/him?
Follow his example

sorry to hear that , you can browse old threads from this board here :

warosu.org/g/

hope your friend is okay

Check discord.

Attached: 1549165936459.png (738x669, 186K)

Why does he commit suicide a few days before the new ryzen processors come out? Is your friend an intel fag or what is the matter with him?

Were you born a dick or did it come with practice?

thanks

I don't care about randoms' opinions but thanks for bumping retards

Honestly it's on me. I was the only person that could have prevented this. He said some weird shit like "soon that won't matter" but I just didn't expect him to do anything before contacting me last time (and he kinda did anyway) and there were no clues he's going to harm himself. Wish I could do something to help him but now it's too late. I'm going to live the rest of my life knowing I didn't prevent this even though I thought like daily for two weeks about what he's said.

If you are in similar situation don't hesitate and talk to that someone and preferably his family as well. Before it's too late.

Attached: 61591237_888706818128351_3609259506447417344_n.jpg (885x960, 68K)

>Imagine being this retarded
You didn't kill him he did

worst thread on the board right now.
probably the entire site.

fuck you, faggot.

He's probably shooting up drugs with the local homeless.

It's not your fault user. Sometimes these things are hard to prevent. I'm sorry about your friend. Please try to stay away from these boards and try to live a happy life. I know things tend to be really shitty but we've gotta try.
I'm kinda drunked right now but those are my 2 cents

There is a Jow Forums search feature

maybe you should consider suicide too, stupid faggot
sage

Bump. I just want to see if his roommate sees this and considers not committing an hero.

There was one suicide thread on /x/ yesterday

There was some guy saying that he will die in /b/ yesterday, but he left a discord. Does your friend use discord?

>he is about to kill himself
>he posts on Jow Forums
Good, nothing of value was lost