Are Ukrainians even white?

this bitch doesn't look white or slav

Attached: mila kunis.jpg (736x1081, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fqUFKP3HCmo
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Solzhenitsyn-200-Years-Together-Encrypted.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Flat ass.jpg (780x870, 71K)

Thats a jewess

Attached: Mila-Kunis-Without-Makeup.jpg (341x504, 38K)

eastern and south slavs are heavily turk'd and mongolized

NO

she's a kike.

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

It is over.

(((Ukraine)))

EW

She is from Western Ukraine.

Pic related, Ukrainian from Donetsk oblast.

Attached: so.jpg (628x710, 169K)

Another Ukrainian, from Lugansk oblast.

Attached: 1545346552945.png (1200x1600, 2.39M)

mummy :)

She’s jewish user

Looks like a mountain witch

Attached: 2217631011121.jpg (720x1080, 116K)

Mummo is a cute

That's because she's ashkenazi

i love mummy

mummin

She is from middle east*
Because she’s jewish

Many Ukrainian citizens (~10-30% of the population) are not European White Slavs indeed for they carry Romanians, tatar, gypsy, pontic and/or jewish shitbloods

i want my cute girls folder back. bitlocker fucked it up. 200 pics of 10/10s :/

>She is from middle east*
She doesn't look Arab.

Attached: 1543777767146.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Post her feet.

She looks crack whore
youtu.be/fqUFKP3HCmo

Matters not what you look like, it matters what is in your blood

In her case? Middle eastern and negroid shit

And, fuck yes, she does look middle eastern

No such thing.

Attached: dicn3.jpg (491x364, 81K)

She has no feet? What?

Khazarian jewish

Ah you fool.

Attached: zhfgu.jpg (1080x1541, 384K)

Those are Crimean Tatars.

They're still whiter than us.

Also some Mongol tribe disappeared there and added haplogroup C.

I just want mummy to hold me and whisper that everything will be okay

fuck mummy.. that slut has taken more black cock than TS and what the hell is up with her fat cheeks.. does she have a disease?

mummy works for a corrupt and evil regime and her hands have blood all over them.

Isn't she just average looking as far as women over there go?

Delete this comment.

>USA flag
Please don't comment on my fellow Cossacks ever again

She's a Ukrainian JEW. Not a true Ukrainian.

Ukraine has a lot of whites, slavs, jews, and those Asian looking ones.

No

youtu.be/fqUFKP3HCmo

The Ancient Russians BTFO'd some nigger-behaving Khazar Jews like a thousand years ago. Of course, non-nonwhites aren't genocidal pigdogs, so they kind of didn't genocide them and let them live. Well, at least those that lived in Russia after that. Many Jews spread into Slavic lands after that, and the (((this))) type of Jew has a grudge against us ever since. Sad!

And problematic

Average Ukrainian woman

Attached: 2028391a_1.webm (640x480, 1.31M)

Which is why we don't like them and treat them about as cheaply as you treat our women

>whites, slavs
Slavs are white. Stop repeating tiresome meme 24/7.

I agree that it is tiresome. In the US there are more dumb white trash than cultured high IQ whites. Same for England.

The internet is obsessed with pictures of gopniks from the 1990s and early 2000s but US is filled with our own white trash. Just go outside.

Hardly. Some of them are, some of them aren't. The most mongrelized "nation" in the Eastern Europe.

Attached: diversity.jpg (453x604, 59K)

too much ass

I call them Mud Bloods AKA Children of Cain. White people aren't perfect true but are preferable in my book since I am White.

Why do you Poles hate them?

Have you ever told a person who all the dark people of the world ould call White that you can tell they aren't fully White. You have no idea how offended they get like some Jew or some shit. Then they will claim they are 100% White you will see a photo of one of their parents and you'll be able to tell one definatlly wasn't White and that is why you knew that person wasn't fully White. Mila and the others probably carry about 10-20% Cain Blood.

Attached: CainBlood.jpg (620x413, 35K)

It is my belief that is "Cain Blood" comes from the darker races in general seen in nature and has ties to Ancient Origin of Existence. The original enemies of man.

Attached: cyclops+baby.jpg (427x240, 21K)

The evil goat of Cain.

Attached: CainGoat.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

The same reason you hate the English. Neighbors fight and wage wars and you argue over land.

She’s a kike you fucking idiot, and most ukrainains are blonde haired so of course they are white

She’s a kike you idiot

We are talking about the tampering of our Creation by Satan in of itself.

Attached: CainBloods.jpg (400x313, 175K)

You take that back. Mummy is beautiful and angelic

What the FUCK happened to Kunis?

So are a lot of eastern European women since they aren't fat and groom themselves.

The Cain Beasts are not like you or I if you are like me. They are very different. They are of the Darkness Fall.

Attached: Cain!.jpg (590x350, 39K)

I like dark Ukrainians but who come from Southern Ukraine like Odessa.

Attached: Cvok3G2S0Zs.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Mila Kunis is jewish tho

This will get old when you Jew protectors stop

Attached: amerimutt.png (741x649, 23K)

>cain blood
you bluepilled bible licking cuck

Poland a.k.a jewish factory speaking

She's a jew

From Georgia huh? Are your eyebrows so hairy they almost connect or do they? That hairy Nomadic Savage Turk blood is an infestation. Erroneous genetics of a broken and raped people. DNA of Cain!

Attached: cyclops.jpg (376x547, 24K)

MICHAEL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET THEM PHOTOGRAPH MY ASS

Attached: MICHAEL.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Wasn't Odessa a very Jewish city?

No one even liked her character on the show. The Jewish princess never had to act. Its like Nic Cage. Doesn't really matter except Con Air him trying to act like something else. Its what your get lol.

Attached: 100%cracker.jpg (800x500, 68K)

The rabbit hole just continues!

How come Ukrainian and Russian girls are so damn hot?

Our girls look like men compared to them

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Solzhenitsyn-200-Years-Together-Encrypted.pdf

Attached: 15079988105780.jpg (501x641, 86K)

>No one even liked her character on the show
Am I supposed to care what people who were doing their jobs felt? She worked out just fine, no doubt because her heritage but things went smoothly.

Exactly what I was saying. Fucking Amazing.

A lot of things happened in 1941-1944.

Don't you have a Jim Bean commercial to shoot right now or something?

mfw we are the only people whose females commited suicides after being raped, mfw my nation has existed for more than 20.000 years, people are more likely to be descendants of ours than our fathers. inb4 its an american talking shit about someone's race

Attached: otzi.jpg (620x335, 22K)

She was good in American Psycho 2 since she is a little Psycho. She didn't have to act much for that either. Just be Jewish.

you are more inbred than them maybe

shes a kike

If your woman are Rh O Negative in Blood Type. Their bodies would natural try to abort a Monkey Fetus trying to grow inside them. They came up with a trick to try and make Rh Negatives conceive with Rh Positive Bloods.

Attached: 1282269504486.jpg (359x450, 58K)

pitch-black non-curly hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are the best looking women.

Leave my Waifu alone mother fucker!

Attached: 1277051805602.jpg (385x477, 36K)

Yeah I know, but we are not an aryan rh- nation, we had a civilization (stonehenge g2a dna) before aryans came, some of us are rh- but a very little minority, all of them blonde blue eyed, mostly in western georgia and laz regions, I look like I just came out of africa, but I am 100% from georgia, greeks described us looking dark and having curly hair but one tribe as pale blondes, mosynoici are probably laz aryans, but not me.

Attached: laz-camli-hemsin.jpg (570x429, 77K)

So you're mixed with a little J2A Blood probably. Which are Middle Easterners but they get Whiter the further North you go. I was busting your balls some. I have no problem with people respecting their own people as long as they respect others. Its just not the language the world speaks. Stay proud Georgia Man.

Gypsies

past west Europe you start to get gypises. This is why eastern Europe is so anti immigration.

FUCC POLL