Desktop market will never die guize

>desktop market will never die guize

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-214427(1).jpg (1080x1126, 164K)

Is this British adults as in adults with British citizenship or British adults as in adults presently living in Britain?

Doesn't look dead.

People think that laptop isn't desktop.

Smartphones have unironically replaced laptops.

If smartphones can replace laptops/desktops in your workflow than you never had much of a workflow anyway. That's the truth. Most people don't need a laptop to do complex tasks, they just need a means of interfacing with their banking, email, etc.

OP's statistic isn't suggestive that PC markets are dying - gaymers will keep that alive, just that consumers are buying products that more align with their wants.

As an example of a simple workflow, take almost any worthwile major in college and try to complete it (with great success) with only a smartphone.

I don't think so.
Smartphones had replaced newspaper, e-readers, mp3 players and shitty compact photo cameras, but not desktop nor laptops.
Laptops had definitely replaced desktop computer in normies house. I remember, back in 2005 everyone had some sort of desktop. They were just cheaper.
Then, in 2010's, you could get entire laptop for $300, which included monitor, keyboard, mouse, and also some portability, unlike desktop PC. Also, they were much more power efficient. (Typical desktop of time would have 65W CPU, 30W CCFL monitor, 3.5 inch hard dick with consumes way more, than mobile 2.5 inch. While entire laptop consumes less than 60W). People started thinking about this, and all normies now had switched to some sort of laptop.
Again, desktop PC is fucking nest of wires, while laptop is only charger, maybe USB mouse. Normies don't like cables.

Also, many stuff still don't work nicely on phone.

so that's why prices are skyrocketing

I wish I had a desktop but I gutted it since it was 7 years old and I had a laptop

Imagine living such a life. What do they do? I cannot understand it.

yeah muslims love shitty smartphones. not really news

They just use Facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp, tinder etc.

i literally don't know a single person that has a smartphone and not a laptop/desktop

Jesus fuck I hope to god this dies. Computers were fun when they were obscure

Any stats on laptop ownership? I used to have a desktop but now use laptops instead

Retarded NEET.

World is not consist of your friend circle. When will you retards understand this?

They have friends

Wrong

Nice freudian slip

Who needs a dinosaur desktop computer when all you need fits in your pocket?

my world does

Unironically, most normies only use technology to take pictures of themselves/their genitals.
The true drive of the smartphone market expansion in britain is pajeets, normies and basedgoys.
NEET or pajeet. Either way, do the needful and neck yourself

>brits
Awful. Anglos are awful.
Pretty sure that'd be a marginal change.

release me from this fucking world

Seething lapcuck. Can your laptop fit in your pocket?

They go out

But can your phone stand comfortably on lap, while providing reasonable screen dimensions?

No, really, normies use laptops since 2010-ish. In my shithole at least.
People tend to watch movies and edit shit in word there, both are pain on mobile phone.

Fondleslabs are the future!

Attached: smartphone_no_growth.jpg (1200x901, 146K)

having a desktop is the ultimate pleb filter now

Desktops last an eternity, I've had the one for 6 years now with upgraded RAM and an SSD added and it's still reasonably fast.
Added a GPU too but that's for gaming purposes.