Why is hooktube full of shitty alt-right videos?

Ohhh woe is us, our shitty channels got banned so let's spam shitty content left and right instead. Anarchy ftw!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (1881x985, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry one small corner of the internet isn't a complete brigaded circlejerk.

Employ an algorithm: Go on any post in leddit's supposed "alt right" subs that goes against that sub. Go into their post history. You'll see:

1. Politics
2. Chapo
3. (strangely) nba

Many alt right are uneducated retards but I'd support their having their own irrelevant corner of the web.

Can't they fuck off to vimeo or dailymotion instead? Obviously nobody on youtube wants their trash.

>imagine typing this unironically on the small irrelevant circle jerk known as Jow Forums used by alt right uneducated retards
lmao

Jow Forums is the containment board

>reeeee you were banned from X how dare you move to Y!!!
Take your autistic screeching back to Jow Forums you drooling leftist fuckwad.

Hijacking this Jow Forums thread to remind everyone to get in early on the one true crypto currency of the future.

You probably already missed the Bitcoin gravy train, so you don't want to miss this one.
Pi Coin fixes the fundamental flaw of Bitcoin and other meme coins (computation power) by making mining based on user activity (daily check in), so this runs on your phone with almost no power impact. There are already more real people on Pi Coin than there has ever been on all other coins combined.

Pi Coin was developed by Stanford PhDs and instructors who simplified crypto into a user friendly app that will be the first true mass adopted crypto.
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/

Mining rates are high right now but will be halved very soon when user adoption spikes.
minepi.com

Currently Pi Coin is invite only, so an invitation code is required to sign up:
konakona

Attached: 1550044183627.gif (494x740, 2.46M)

>Many alt right are uneducated retards but I'd support their having their own irrelevant corner of the web.
so, Jow Forums (mostly /b/ and Jow Forums)

Hooktube IS youtube but with a custom homepage with cherrypicked alt-right trash and generally shitty videos. Like that dumb broad Truthfully Trisha.

>using hooktube after goolag crippled it
use invidio.us instead

Attached: image032.png (770x1024, 228K)

It doesn't default to 1080p/1440p videos and doesn't have 60fps.

Hey! I'd love to join Pi Coin. I'll happily use your referral code! I just want to know where your location is so I can direct you to the nearest cliff to jump off, even Jow Forums hates your autism, fucking retard. Other than that, I really hope Pi Coin has a great future!

I thought Hooktube was kill

So what? Use YouTube then. No one forces you to watch that content or visit Hooktube. Close the tab if you don't like it, you entitled brat.

I see the Jow Forums shill spam is picking up again during this latest bubble. Sorry, but nobody wants to buy into your fucking Ponzi scheme.

I frequent both Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Everyone fucking hates these spammy faggots.
I would not be surprised if it's a virus. The permissions list on Android is fucking massive and has access to irrelevant shit. No idea about iOS.

No, alt-right has to move out.

>cherrypicked
thats what youtube is
go seeth about politics to your nazi hugbox, we are not it

Youtube is just some algos picking normie trash. Hooktube is some autistic webmasters specifically optimising their algos for alt right videos as well as showing a cute little news headlines menu on the right.

/new/ was the bucket under the leaky sewage pipe.. At some point, someone got tired and embarrassed of living in the same house as a bucket full of sewage and decided the best course of action would be to empty the bucket on the floor and throw it out the window. Now the house is covered in sewage developing a number of worrying infestations and everyone who spends any time at the house gets sick... but hey at least they set up a new bucket... That's Jow Forums.

Attached: Pho_Behold.jpg (480x305, 23K)

Because they can't put them on youtube smart guy. You're whining just like them.

>hookertube
>behind the (((cloudflare))) MITM
What a useless and shitty site. Use invidio.us. It works without js and isn't a botnet.

based on the brigading on both of those places, I'd say even you don't think they are irrelevant

They need their safe space for their retarded politics.

see

>caring about any of that shit
>not just speedwatching videos at 1.5x or 2x speed, making fps irrelevant
It's like you don't even have a life.

OP, you are so left wing, even Marx thinks you are gay.

Attached: 1560174835928.jpg (856x592, 320K)

you have your save space, go to it. Yea the people you support started banning some of you, but it is ok, because they are a private company right? You deserve to be censored, because you wanted to censor people. Now, you can lie in the bed you made.

Attached: 1557147054377.jpg (1024x970, 73K)

Because the left owns every other video sharing website so the only place they can upload their videos to is hooktube.

Hooktube is youtube without the artificial manipulation on the part of the youtube team.

You're looking at what youtube really is.

their platform their rules xD

Oh boy, another faggot complaining the internet won't conform to his desires. Retard.

They're not alt right, it's just stuff youtube doesn't like.

>Implying it isn't Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-111251__01.jpg (1080x521, 129K)