Ryzen 3900X and 3700X Review PCGH

GET IN HERE, HIGH QUALITY IMAGES

imgur.com/a/YkoOCgM

imgur.com/a/YkoOCgM

imgur.com/a/YkoOCgM

Attached: PEGF.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

thanks for the better images, fren

When were you when Intel was kill?

Thanks OP, you were not much of a faggot this time.

Middle of the pack, as usual.

>muh productivity

>3900x beats a 2950x on handbrake
You what mate? It can't possible scale that much so that's why it's beating it, right?

Disappointing display from AMD

>529€
I'm still probably going to get it but man... Fuck Europe.

So just like every single year since 2006?

Wow, those gaming results are disappointing

It's all 720p by the way. Of course, if it was superior in everything then you would expect it to beat Intel in everything, but let's just wait two more days for more benchmarks. I don't think the 3700x will solidly beat the 9900k in gaymen at all(in fact I think it's still going to be slower, but just slightly slower), but in multithreaded shit it will be a different story.

>720p
yawn, tell me when we see benchmarks at resolutions that humans actually use (1080p/1440p) (CSGo tards are subhuman)

If its h265 then it's probably the avx2 performance improvement kicking in.

Yes, the scaling is not linear with the number of cores, look at the difference between the 2700x and 2950x and then 2950x->2990wx. 2950x is almost twice as the 2700x, but the 2990wx is only 30% faster than the 2950x.

Also, handbrake likes higher frequencies.

I can't tell anymore if posts like these are bait or not.

>imgur
dilate you tranny freak

Do you do anything on your desktop in 720.

No, I don't. But this is a CPU benchmark, not a GPU benchmark.

So why wouldn't you test your CPU how you would use it? Instead of artificially trying to tax it and test it. Put it through its paces using real world results instead of dick measuring bar graphs in pointless tests.

Have sex

The point is to compare one CPU to another. Why would you do so at a resolution that normalizes results because greater load is on the GPU? Are you really this inept?
>put it through it's paces
That's exactly what they're doing and it is done more so at a lower resolution vs a higher resolution.

masturbate

massive IPC + higher clock speeds, so yeah, it's completely possible.

dilate

Then that just makes it yet another synthetic benchmark and about as useful as geek bench. Games will stress an entire system is various ways, changing the setting to unreasonable degrees is rarely done and has no relation to how it will run any other game as they all vary so much in their outcomes, see the 2990w winning in cs:go for an example that no one expects.
If ssds are fast enough then the cpu will be the bottleneck in load times for games and other software, people may as well bench that stuff as its actually important to certain work flows and not just games.

>just wait for benchmarks
the cpus are fucking terrible. give up

Attached: 1562340191089.png (808x720, 552K)

Can you stop shitposting for just one second in your life please?

This. Expected a bit better.

>those results
Adoredshill will commit suicide

Attached: 1523185170212.gif (336x252, 2.24M)