So the 5700 is great at $350 right?

So the 5700 is great at $350 right?

Attached: jax63x74tj831.png (800x800, 478K)

i m curious about the overclock ... hopefully sapphire makes a toxic edition

>AMD GPU
>Great
Nice bait

>competition is heating up in the GPU market
in more ways than one

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The 5700XT at $400 is a fucking amazing deal. It's a 1080ti for $400. Finally we're getting some good shit

Need an updated benchmark graph with price next to them

they better include a waifu pillow with the card

Attached: NXT0grZ.jpg (1920x1274, 229K)

Attached: 1562341000962.png (1222x1024, 430K)

>2.5 year old card for a bit less money
>amazing deal

Attached: Rosberg 2.jpg (540x532, 30K)

The 1080ti was $700 and that was before the crypto boom

considering the current state of gpu prices $400 is pretty good

GPU advancement as basically stagnated.

The problem is AMD cards are shitty blower style while Nvidia have proper heatsinks. Need to add $50 for a good aftermarket AMD so then they're not that good of a deal.

thats not a problem at all because these are just reference cards. third parties will come out with their custom coolers soon after.

Might buy it just to run everything at ultra in 1080p and get more frames fuck 1440p 60.

yes for a $50 premium that's what i fucking said

you're not going to find custom cooler cards at MSRP

yea youre a fucking retard. they will be at msrp unless they are the super extra fancy gaymer versions. you have no idea what youre talking about.

dumb nigger how do you expect third parties to make money then

third party coolers cost more to make than some shitty blower style with a 5 inch heatsink

>dumb nigger how do you expect third parties to make money then
LMAO
>third party coolers cost more to make than some shitty blower style with a 5 inch heatsink
no they literally dont, not all of them have to be extra fancy you dumb monkey. some of them are simply dual fans with a shitty piece of plastic on it. shut the hell up already.

uh typically they sign contracts and make deals to buy X amount for Y amount of time for $Z, that $Z is typically lower than the MSRP. That is how these kinds of things have worked for decades.

Nah, the 5700XT is looking like the best buy even if it's priced too high. It's $100 less than the 2070S and it's only 10% slower on average.

Those cards are still overpriced. They are not a good deal and comparing the performance from YEARS ago that was also vastly overpriced doesn't make it a good deal.

Attached: with jews you lose.jpg (1087x479, 138K)

allegedly Navi uses the same heatsinks as Vega but at 100W lower TDP and with noise limited to 43dB.
Might actually be useable

The third parties aren't buying the whole card from AMD and sticking their own heatsink on. They're just buying the chips.

No. Navi has moved from being offensively overpriced to merely disappointingly overpriced.
It's now at the point where, if you absolutely need a new graphics card, you could begrudgingly buy it. The whole gen on both sides should still be skipped though.

GO BACK TO /V/ CONSUMERIST SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1501110643063.png (600x329, 180K)

sounds just like cpu advancement.

this

Attached: ryzen pillow.jpg (1241x1755, 850K)

So get a 1080 off ebay now for under $300 you dumb goy.

Why don't people understand you can criticize both companies for the same sin?

It'll be a good card, but I don't see it beating a 1080 ti.

I want one. If they do this promo I will be probably buy a navi

>slower than a 2060 Super

how about one that was produced in a civilized country?

>5700 and 5700XT vs 2060 and 2060 Super
Oh boy it'll be like the 470/480 vs 1060 3G/6G all over again except three years later and way more expensive

Really a testament to how fucking good the 1080ti was and still is

Show one aftermarket card that sold for the same price as the reference part launch(hint: you won't)

Will the 5700XT anniversary edition beat the 2070 Super?

if it had HBM, then yes.

8GB GDDR6 costs 100 USD.

It will be very close maybe even beat it in some games. But that will be the rare occurrence.

if it had HBM they'd charge double

Gimme a budget card that can run 1080p games at ultra-60fps for $100.
Thats the option im really missing since im not willing to play the (used) lotto.

I hate this era of a dozen midling cards all hovering around $300-$500 with a performance range of like 30%. Feels like you get fucked either way.

>The 5700XT at $400 is a fucking amazing deal
No, it fucking isn't. It's a RX *80-class card, except it costs nearly TWICE as much as previous generations. That's why they changed the naming scheme: because people would be fucking livid if they saw that they've hiked the prices by $120.

It's this kind of naïve acceptance of corporate narratives that is the reason we ended up in the absolute dumpster fire that is the current state of the GPU market. STOP buying overpriced products or we'll soon find ourselves in a world where low-to-mid range graphic cards cost upwards of $600.

RX 570 is the closest you'll get to those requirements.

>RX 570 is the closest you'll get to those requirements.

you're right it is pretty cheap atm. might actually settle for this to carry me till 4k memes or flagship cards become affordable.

More like a testament to how much we got fucked by the GPU market

The 570 is good value, but it won't ultra everything at 60+ fps, you need something better

why not

5700 - $279
5700 XT $329
anniversary ed - $349

?

Fuck the poor

Attached: 1559043855058.jpg (793x786, 54K)

why not

5700 - $20
5700 XT $30
anniversary ed - $35

>No, it fucking isn't. It's a RX *80-class card, except it costs nearly TWICE as much as previous generations.
RX 480 didnt have gtx 980ti performance on release, it had gtx 980 performance, barely. 5700XT is one step up from RX *80-class. It was rumored to be named RX 590 before the naming change.

It had GTX970 performance. The RX5700XT is 40 CU, there is no polaris with 40CU. The RX5700 is 36CU which is the same count as the RX480/580/590.
I just want to see how they do with overclocking, the head of Radeon said the AIB will have their own custom BIOS and ETC so that fear of locked bios from the reference cards could be diminished.

>nvidia aibs on 9th
>AMD aibs august 30th
who do you think will win? such a tense moment.

NVidia, poovi is DOA

user, you know you don't have to shitpost or shill for free, right? The 5700XT is by far the best value right now: 2060S price and only 5-10% slower than the 2070S looks good to me. Can't wait to snag one at $300 in the coming months desu.

A silly number of people would still buy Nvidia due to mindshare.
At those prices AMD would probably only get 20% margin.
Investors demand high margin products even if sales volume suffers as a result.

>used lotto
I've bought a few used cards and had no issues with them. I even bought a mining RX 570 and it's doing fine. Just get a model that allows you to easily replace the fans, like a NItro+ RX 570. The fans are the part that wear out before the actual chip stops working.

because it doesn't fucking matter if 12 year old zoomer retards don't buy it anyways
The RX 570 & 580 are both faster and cheaper than the 1050ti/60ti + have more VRAM, yet normies still buy nvidia
Why should AMD give a fuck about a market full of retards?