Friendly reminder you're broken inside and you just cope until you self rope

Friendly reminder you're broken inside and you just cope until you self rope.
These are facts.
So remember to get fucked up and fuck.
Fuck niggers.
That is all.
youtu.be/ocXjr9nPnvg

Attached: gays get the rope .gif (300x400, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
youtu.be/teRTjJUc6vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being so edgy

Poland is too awesome for anyone living in it to be depressed

Stop being a faggot.
Based. From what I hear you have a lot of girls on the punk, emo and goth circuit too.
Is this true?

Attached: drawing down on gays.gif (450x313, 762K)

>Being this edgy as a adult
Come on norime

Attached: 2a506d400ba953575a3b1390dfb44cdbb9109270_hq.jpg (426x477, 37K)

>Friendly reminder you're broken inside and you just cope until you self rope.
Don't have to stay broken. Can always repair yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

When you become an adult it doesn't mean you stop what you did before outright. It's a progression of growth. Once you stop being edgy you grow into something just angry and bitter but over time it fuels you.
I love nothing more than having people hate on me because they're jealous and getting to stick it to them hard by having a dope ass time without them with my squad.
>space cowboy talking about edge
Wew lad.
youtu.be/teRTjJUc6vo
Yes you can but you gotta work for it and work hard. I went from NEET to Chad in 2 months. Anyone can do it.

Attached: original (1).gif (550x309, 1.21M)

>Yes you can but you gotta work for it and work hard. I went from NEET to Chad in 2 months. Anyone can do it.
see that's the spirit! and i've gone from loser who barely had anything together and would just shitpost to having everything mostly together and things are looking good. So why tell folks to krill themselves?

Attached: Tsuritama-09-haru-smile-alien-happy.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Jealous
Why would any body be jealous if you? Your face lolos like a melted action figure and your "bitches" are even uglier

NAMEFAG FIGHT

Attached: 1545516208034.jpg (370x450, 59K)

quit being so dramatic faggot that attitude will ruin your life pretty quick

My mother forced me to stay awake for 36+ hours so my typing on the computer wouldn't disturb her sleep after working midnight shift even though the tv she plays is louder.
She and I got into a fight because I couldn't think about what to eat for dinner due to staying awake for 36+ hours and she called me a worthless piece of shit who couldn't even survive a day without her
She takes away the comp to play backgammon and bitched throughout the entire game solely because I wasn't fast enough on coming up with dinner before finally saying fuck it and going to sleep again, and I want to fucking carve up my face and die alone in the cold and snow - especially if nothing works out and I'm faced with the choice of enduring a full lifetime of her hypocrisy, bitching, making shit more difficult and accusing me of making problems for her, accusing me of intentionally and maliciously sabotaging her because I forgot some shit, cutting me off from everyone I love and care about, talking about how she's such a good mother and both her kids are just pieces of shit as if she had nothing to do with it, watching everything go wrong and she takes it out on me.

Fuck you cunt, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fucking die from a stroke, fucking die in fire, fucking die from blood loss, JUST FUCKING DIE AFTER I'M GONE AND RID THE WORLD OF A MENACE
YOU'RE THE REASON I WANT TO DIE EVERY DAY, YOU'RE THE REASON I HAVE NO HOPE OF MAKING IT ON MY OWN, YOU'RE THE REASON I'M DISABLED, YOU'RE THE REASON I'M A PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE THE REASON MY FACE HAS SCARS FROM DIGGING MY NAILS DEEP INTO IT AFTER YOU CUT ME OFF FROM MY FRIENDS AND LOVERS AND THREATENING TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM THEM FOREVER
FUCK
YOU

AND
FUCKING
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 3599.png (540x276, 172K)

Everybody hates me is just jealous because they ain't me. I'm a chad, I get all the bitches, I smoke the dank weed and I have the sex with girl?

what the fuck is the matter with all of you

Attached: 1543711924795.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Attached: Hug_6.png (540x600, 181K)

>I'm chad
Ok mister 56%
>I smoke weed
So do i

>Ok mister 56%
can people who are mixed not be chads?

Attached: Confused.webm (640x360, 121K)

I have 15 online boyfriends and I got a huge wiener you're just jealous of me little skinny brown boy

also you do realize it's a fake right?

Chyrone or Tad I guess.

What the hell!
I'm the real Normie

>I have 15 online boyfriend's
Gross
>skinny brown boy
I'm skinny but i'm not brown and at least i don't have a deformed face
Not the ugly ones

wut?
then tell us something only normie would know.
heh your ID says Emo.

What do you mean it's gross they plow my prolapsed anus all night boy you don't even know it's super hot and super sexy

Tripcode or you're fake.

Simple, I pay my taxes oh, I have a job, I own a car, I own a house and I went to school and graduated.

Should have looked at the id

have you tried moving out

Tripcode my ass, I'm a true Normie unlike this mentally unstable """"Normie""""

10/10 how could i think for even a moment.
always important to do that.

Now get me the suck like you do on the harem Discord

Fake. Amei or SHIT POST are some of my suspicions of who's really posting here.
If I could, I would've already done so.

>7174614
I give no more (you)

Lol no

>half tyrone and half chad
>chyrone
>tad

ah eye sea.

Because that's what these fags are. All they do is piss and moan but never do anything. If they're not gonna make their lives better for themselves they should commit uninstall life.
Your looks don't matter. That's the shallow child in you. You can have many things if you make up for it by being charismatic and interesting.
How many bitches do you have Space Skeleton?
Seems like anything>0

Attached: normie on Friday morning.gif (357x190, 405K)

>Your looks don't matter.
WEW
>charismatic and interesting
Those things are impossible for me
>How many bitches do you have
None but i am looking past common whores i am looking for something better than a one night stand

Attached: 1545226217665.jpg (976x1650, 249K)

How are you Normie?
You do have a point in some regards, many folks here and on places like here just moan about how bad everything is. They real need to commit to improving themselves, wonder how someone could make them commit.

>impossible for me
Yeah because you don't want to take any steps towards doing something about it.
Why the hell would a girl waste her time trying to fix a loser who can't fix themself?
You're holding yourself back.
If you want to find that right person you gotta become the best person you can be.
Someone can't make them commit. They have to learn to do it for themselves. It's something that naturally happens with age. If not they become losers who sudoku and become die.
I'm good. Going to Fremont with my wife to get turnt. Also my weed connect is back and I'm gonna get some dank shit.

Attached: f9a5b4eb13ec47ec57eab62b37e2bc9d473a7d4dv2_00.jpg (241x241, 13K)

>Someone can't make them commit.
true, maybe there's a way to give them a shove in the right direction. I dislike seeing the wasted resources.
>I'm good.
glad to hear, i know it's the weekend so your probably happy.
>Going to Fremont with my wife to get turnt. Also my weed connect is back and I'm gonna get some dank shit.
very nice, hope both of those things go well for you man. tell us about your time when you get back.

If that's legit then I offer you the biggest of hugs kuriezy, you never know what somebody else is going through via computer.

It's impossible for me because it's just not the type of person i am i was born a outcast and a freak and i accept it

Attached: 1545257267008.jpg (1000x800, 226K)

Based.

Chemicals in the water, stress from surviving from paycheck to paycheck, and we just fucking hate each other but we're stuck with each other
Thanks Bummy
Yeah, it's legit. Thanks F.

Attached: 3577.png (151x386, 44K)

>I went from NEET to Chad in 2 months

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 9FEBEE6D-EBCD-4612-B9DD-160B5AC384E3.jpg (306x306, 23K)

Stay strong man, you can make it!

Attached: Hug_5.png (888x640, 91K)

what a lovely outburst you got, daddy~

Did you just unironically posted HU in OP?
Thats katana tier edge there, dumb bored accountant.

just come room with me, I have an extra bedroom I'm not using, workout equipment, and lots of delicious food with nobody to share it with.

Time to necrobump
Off by one
It's a long way to Canada from where I am (CO), I have no transportation, and I wouldn't know what to do there.

I wasn't serious about letting a random poster from Jow Forums room with me anyway.

Attached: 1540139032942.png (1110x1080, 912K)

I figured that was the case.

Attached: 3584.png (291x386, 58K)

@EVERYONE
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 0d99b6ebfd3ed7c9b794e720d3fa3df7.jpg (500x709, 83K)

I'd also be uncomfortable with letting a homosexual be around when I'm sleeping, bathing, working out, or otherwise vulnerable.

*SNAP*