How do I introduce normies to cyber security and privacy...

How do I introduce normies to cyber security and privacy? Most people i know don't give a shit about there online privacy e.g public Instagram profiles linking to their snapchat etc.
How do i tell them that's not a good idea?

Attached: 84c30e1rywz21.jpg (2250x4000, 953K)

you don't so that you can take advantage of those information

how about you mind your own fucking business

Attached: through example.jpg (512x384, 59K)

>normies
How about you indroduce yourself to garbage bin?

Not him, but give a better name for those drones then.

What's that aesthetic called

slowly and in simple words

have sex incel

faggot wave

functional adults who dont have the kind of brain diseases caused by absorbing radiation from Jow Forums for sixteen hours a day every day

>how do I introduce incels to sex and parties
This is how "normies" see you in return.

> average instagram/snapchat user
> functional adult

pick one

no, it's the children who are wrong

Roasties are out in full force today, are you getting a Starbucks voucher for all this shitposting or is it voluntary?

>i grew up with the internet, i'm really clever because i know what port forwarding is and what antivirus does
>(gets confused and angry at tiktok memes) why do people do that. i dont understand any of this (fires up Win95 in virtualbox) this world is so corrupt. avocado toast

these threads always lift up the curtain a lil. underneath its all just confused, helpless wastes howling in fruitless anger at clouds

t.Spammers looking for vulnerable machines.

no. slapping Becky's phone out of their hand because she links her snapchat from her insta is not going to be a good time for anybody though

>How do I introduce normies to cyber security and privacy?
You don't. While you can get reasonably levels of privacy while still being able to use the Internet and computers, it's a lost game for normalfags.

Attached: Andou_long_hair.jpg (2732x2048, 324K)

Have sex incel

I Googled faggot wave but it's just a lot of pictures of gay pride parades

You actually don't. You can't make these people understand anything because they don't want to learn and they don't understand why having all their life on the internet might be a bad idea, so you just give up.

>they don't understand why having all their life on the internet might be a bad idea
let's not go throwing stones around our lovely glass houses, now

>windows
>antivirus
You have to go back

RETRO wave my nigger

protip, you can't

>normies
go back
why'd you sign your own post off like that? retard.

I'm more concerned about the prices on the menu of your pic, desu

Why don't you stop trying to parent other people you sperg. Normal people that have nothing to hide don't care about privacy.

i know a "tech guru" who works in computer security and happily uses a confirmed botnetted browser addon because he thinks the owner of it is a cool guy. It's over, bros. when the guys working to "protect" our privacy are letting themselves be dumb then there's no hope.

Attached: TINGLE.jpg (750x1000, 78K)