Where did you meet your online friends Jow Forums?

Where did you meet your online friends Jow Forums?

Attached: TheHawksterIsWaiting.jpg (559x559, 52K)

penpal websites and overwatch

minecrafte

What kinds of penpal websites fren?

Attached: comfy.jpg (262x206, 12K)

>But the kids on there call me names

Attached: ebinaChanSpooked.jpg (225x320, 17K)

Roll20

Attached: axe.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Penpals and in the old days of team speak 3 servers. Nowadays it's all discord here discord there yadda yadda

Online.

What a stupid question.

I've joined so many discord servers (Never really looking for long term friends, just like minded lads but I never get into them idk. People so rarely genuinely want to talk about shit, it's always just (in my experience anyway) people stating their opinions on the topic of the server and not discussing it in any way shape or form. Hard to actually get to like any individual. Any advice?

Better luck next time user

Attached: TheHawksterIsDepressed.jpg (490x200, 17K)

Yeah but where online? I'm autistic

Attached: TheHawksterIsBaffled.jpg (450x724, 164K)

irl

Through Steam games mostly.

If I was good at making friends irl I wouldn't be posting pictures of Tony Hawk on Jow Forums asking for advice

Attached: TheHawksterIsAngry.jpg (600x800, 118K)

What games do you like to play user? I usually mute online games desu, never considered making a friend through one

Attached: TheHawksterIsYoung.jpg (996x1000, 158K)

A mix really. Anything from TF2 through DayZ/Epoch and No Man's Sky.

Same... Minecraft is really comfy to play with online friends

Fair enough, maybe I'll try not muting the mic so much in future, cheers lad

Attached: TheHawksterIsMetal.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Don't forget that Steam has "Players" in the view menu which is a list of all the people you were recently playing with. Makes them easier to find once they tell you their Steam name (assuming they want to talk).

ye, I would like to play with Jow Forums but my old account literally has my full name on it's history
might just buy a new one

Oh shit, I actually didn't know about that, now that all makes way more sense, thanks. I'll look into that.

Attached: TheHawksterIsCool.jpg (3000x2000, 1.7M)

i don't have friends

Nobody ever seems to. It's advertised nowhere and it's really useful.

Jow Forums :^) I added them on discord afterwards

Oof, rare. What board out of curiosity?

Attached: 1528843359409.jpg (1096x806, 91K)

If you want a Jow Forums fren check out Constantiam.net it's the only server I play. It's an anarchy survival so basically if Jow Forums was a minecraft server. My in game name is cobohobo1233 so if you see me on type in "/w cobohobo1233" to private message me in game. Or just give me your discord in this thread lol

Jow Forums and Jow Forums

if I get a fresh account I'll check that server out, or just use the Jow Forumscraft one

Ok also as a heads up you'll need to get a hacked client to survive that place. I'd recommend either Wurst or Impact 4.4

Attached: 48393367_1393112260824483_967572624739663872_n1.jpg (540x471, 46K)

I get what you say about discords but in my experience in clan discords was like this go in a waiting room play solo a bit stranger comes in and he asks if you are free for a game (at that time I llayed csgo) and after the match they see the level of gamplay and they open to you or they don't but in massive clans you'll find your 5 people crew to reak havok and become the most envied crew on the team speak or discord