This utterly BTFO and kills Jow Forums

this utterly BTFO and kills Jow Forums

"b-but muh Amazons bestsellers"

Attached: BASED.jpg (1039x1207, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most people dont upgrade their processors every 6 months and instead go years before upgrading
damn what could be behind this

>NoT EVeryOnE iS a GaYmeR

Also, steam survey includes a ton of old systems with steam installed that might not be someones primary gaming computer anymore.

FURTHER, no shit amazon best seller page is pretty fucking useless in determining CPU market share, they don't give any statistics about volume of sales, all they show is the ranking by popularity.

Could be 10000 CPU sales, could be 50, you just don't know since amazon doesn't publish actual statistics.

Why is /v/ leaking so hard as of late? I've been seeing threads about consoles, Steam, fucking Stadia. For what purpose?

it's a big tech release and people are probably posting "take this to Jow Forums" on v

>GPU 0.14% other
Voodoo? Matrox? How can such a system even run Steam?

it's probably just measurement error, other pcie cards showing up as gpu, onboard gpu being listed wrong, VMs with weird strings, etc

How does it?

GO BACK TO /V/EDDIT YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!

are you sure about that? Because it is quite easy to filter out anything not from Intel, Nvidia, or AMD.

biggest cope ITT, you can't even beat 14nm with your 7nm LMAO

Attached: baste12.gif (350x232, 461K)

I mean, I own a 9700k.

what are you even trying to say? yeah it's easy to filter out the "other." instead they put it under "other" lol what point are you even trying to make.

Breathe

my point is that if the PCIe non GPU cards were wrongly classified as GPU's that beats the entire point of "other" category. They should just remove non GPU's from the entire statistics.

If people were start they would upgrade now. Trump's tariffs against China are going to skyrocket prices across the board.

Because they don't know if it's a GPU or not more than likely.

So it just gets put into "other"

Or could just be servers with their integrated GPUs.

I know supermicro TR4 boards have ASPEED AST2400 chips.

>Also, steam survey includes a ton of old systems with steam installed that might not be someones primary gaming computer anymore.
You realize you have to actively agree and click for your rig data to be sent for the Steam survey, right?

You realize almost everyone agrees right?

I'm running a 4-core Intel CPU with 8GB of RAM and a 1060 at 1920x1080 res.
I'm literally the average Steam user.

8 core intel @4.8Ghz with 16GB of RAM, a GTX 1660 Ti at 1440p144hz and 4k60hz.

besides the GPU, which is decidedly slightly above average.

>steam
nobody cares about teen demographics

But Jow Forums probably spends much more money on better hardware than the majority of the steam population. The average will always be below the upper side by definition.

Is that for everyone or just Americans?

Hijacking this video games thread to remind everyone to get in early on the world's first mass adopted crypto currency.

You already missed the Bitcoin gravy train, so you don't want to miss this one.
Pi Coin was developed by Stanford PhDs and instructors and is on track to be the world's first mass adopted crypto by way of a user friendly app that already has more real people using it than all other meme coins combined.
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/

Pi Coin fixes the fundamental flaw of Bitcoin and other GPU-mining based meme coins by making coins premined and simply distributing them at fixed rates. The earlier you join, the bigger your share of the pi.

Distribution rates are high right now, but will be halved each 10x userbase spike. It just passed 100K users, so you are still getting in super early.
minepi.com

Currently Pi Coin is invite only, so an invitation code from an existing user is required to register:
>konakona

Attached: 1558097119808.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Americans, but I wouldn't be shocked if prices shot up everywhere at the same time.

Companies love to increase prices for any reason.

Show me just one person who bought property and or a business using crypto currency or else I'm going to continue believing that the whole thing is just a scam.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06 Steam Hardware Software Survey.png (1160x357, 25K)

>opts out of servey

>three times as much TDP for near 0% performance gain
Lel, Intel is shit

Gaming is for children and SHITLOADS of people on Steam are using laptops. That's why 27% are still on a dual core.

>mac ownership graph is the tranny flag

can't make this shit up.

I know. It's very common amongst normies to keep your old gaming rig and power it on every day to agree to the Steam survey

You agree to it upon install, it doesn't ask you every fucking day, you retard.

Hey guys.

Until very recently, it was illegal to sell AMD CPUs in China.

Attached: DO14SyeWsAENuQL.jpg:large.jpg (255x175, 12K)

>teen

No one under 35 uses steam

I'm 34 and I use Steam.

pajeet is a cope. a cope!

at 35, your steam account will be deleted

NOOO I spent $10k on train simulator dlc!!!!!

Attached: sour.jpg (584x800, 173K)

That's weird.
Steam always asks me before proceeding.