BACKUP YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

BACKUP YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
youtube seems to have videos on their site corrupted , this happens on both my pc and my phone (i'm phoneposting , sorry not sorry.)
My PC is under windows rn, so it's not linux kernel related , and firefox and the youtube (vanced) app both do the same on some videos.

I would recommend you backup your favorite vids as goolag's employes are aparently to occupied with dialting their wounds to change a hdd in their servers.
Youtube vid in the screenshot : youtu.be/PCU5cVD3GUM
Please tell me if the same shit is happening to you rn.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-17-08-08.png (720x1280, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=474uqJFwbuM
youtube.com/watch?v=e0rCQNwJ51Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YouTube
>video game video
>android

Still more productive than ricing (or using) linux will ever be.

t. underage curry
learn English street shitter

>kiketoob
lmao, kys

I pray for YouTube's death and the deletion of all the videos on it.

it works on my machine

>"underage curry"
Strange insult , especially when it's comming from a nigger like you.

Works for me

>esl

I also pray for youtube's death , but the data hoarder i am prevents me from hoping that the videos disapear with it , theres some good shit out there but it's increasingly harder to find for newcommers , hence why zoomers are so retarded.

This video works on my machine, maybe your ISP has fucked up its cache of the video

works fine with mpv+ytdl

Attached: PCU5cVD3GUM_00_12_45_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

youtube.com/watch?v=474uqJFwbuM
240p
youtube.com/watch?v=e0rCQNwJ51Q
480p

i see that in older video it's getting worse quality over time (here except because 1 have over milion views)

Stealth self promotion thread
Kys yourself

I doubt it , i never heard of isps caching videos themselves.
It happened on 2 videos , so i think it's more of a regional server problem ? God knows.

i already have tons of lo-fi, jazzhop, tohou bossa nova, synthwave.... for offline time.

>kill yourself yourself
Also , no , even i know this wouldn't be a good idea to promote shit like this. It gives you views on 1 vid maybe , but you wont have any following

>I doubt it , i never heard of isps caching videos themselves.
check it out with wireshark my man

This is why Jow Forums is 18+

>he doesnt know hes using the lineuchs kernel

I suck at utilizing this tool , as i'm more into pc repair and stuff like that , but i will give it a try , been a long time since i used that thing.

I do , android is based on the linux kernel , i precised that my pc wasn't on linux to kill one of the possible suspects (idk if the kernel has anything to do with video decoding , but still)

Your hardware video decoder is borken. Sorry freno

Unfortunately the video isn't busted. Here's a (Vyou) faggot.

>Sorry not sorry
What are you, 12?

I checked it out with proceshacker and it does come from a google server in the united state , not my ISP. The rest firefox is connected to is internal to my machine (extensions probably)

That's due to youtube encoding and re encoding videos everytime they decide to change their DeFacto video format.

You're a faggot and a retard,

Attached: Capture.png (1108x517, 407K)

You're probabky just not in the same aera as me , you inbred fuck. Jewtube dosen't use only 1 server.

Sure, that's why every major company uses it & why your fucking retarded ass thinks it can have anything to do with corrupting a video

>I don't like thing Jow Forums please tell me I fit in now
Why are these low effort shitposts even allowed

Fuck off underage consumertard