The Warrior Gene - why Black Men are dominant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

As a white "man", it's taken me a lot of soul-searching and deep thinking to find out why our race is as it is. In the end, it is clear that whites have the Cuckold Gene and Blacks, Middle Easterners and other such races have the Warrior Gene, which is why they are so aggressive, violent and prone to wars in their own countries.

In the end it is clear that we, as white men, are genetically flawed creatures that were never truly meant to exist. This is something even our own women recognize, as they flock in droves to powerful Black men, leaving us white "men" with nothing but our dicks in our hands. It's over for us whites.

Attached: 1484677048670.jpg (900x661, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHOW YOUR FLAG PERFIDIOUS LEAF

Here's how I will disprove this
Most niggers are gay
So is OP
bye Tenda

It's a skinny AzN from Jow ForumsAsianmasculinity
here's a pic of OP

Attached: Asian-male-college-student-working-on-a-laptop-computer-770x370.jpg (770x370, 49K)

>t. nigger

nice flag fren

jewishtricks.js

thx fren america gave it to me :)

whites are the most war like race lmao we're just not backward third world goat fuckers

Attached: iu4H98QKAD.jpg (736x984, 135K)

$10 says that nigger sucks tons of dick

this one smells like turk

BASED BLACK BULL TÜRK WARRIOR.

DAB ON THESE WH*TEOIDS MY FELLOW BULL

Attached: 1545435431451.gif (320x181, 1.75M)

Niggers will say shit like this and then flip the script and call whites the most ruthless and murderous race of people

"A deficiency in the MAOA gene has shown higher levels of aggression in males, which could further stimulate more research into this controversial topic."

And you're saying that shitskins have more of this gene than whites, (MAO-A)? Kek you're disproving your own point
>Source: the very same wikipedia page

>1 post by this id
herb and hide tards

Actually blacks do have more and East Asians have less. All the other races have the same though.

also this and sage

Attached: dating.png (495x391, 18K)

Whites have the warrior gene too, you fucking retard. You can get your dna tested to see if you have it or not (I do).
But whites are smart warriors, which is why we took over the world.

>warrior gene
>literally all ethnicities who got BTFO so hard they had to get their freedom handed to them for free
>literally cant win a single war
Arabs and niggers are the french of mankind.

warrior gene. never won a war.
its not a warrior gene its an animal gene. the true warrior gene is of patience and discipline.

>Another study showing that while Blacks have the same testosterone as whites, but spics have slightly more testosterone than both; however, both blacks and spics have higher concentrations of estradiol (one of the four major naturally occurring estrogens) than whites

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Attached: black men more soy.jpg (1478x627, 229K)

>White men at War endlessly for thousands of years
>A constant procession of Empires rising and falling
>Easier to count years of peace in Europe than number of Wars
>Push War so far as to break it and make large scale war between states untenable
>Wiping out cities in seconds

Meanwhile in Africa
>Niggers with pointed sticks
>Niggers with AKs and Machetes killing each other
>Niggers fucking babies to cure their AIDS

If this is "The African Warrior Gene", then I guess I'll keep my white man cuckold gene.

"Warrior Gene" we literally took over the world wtf r u talking about retard idiot

Only Blacks have anything close to a “warrior gene”. This is the natural result of living almost all of your life in a hunter-gatherer society. Arabs don’t have any gene, they’re just retarded in general.

>Arabs and niggers are the french of mankind.
This would imply the Niggers and Arabs actually achieved something, had Empires, won multiple wars all over the world and only went to shit in the last century.

But they've always been shit.

>Black men are dominant
>Literally the butt-end joke of history for thousands of years.

So basically, everyone prefers their own race, except that all women like white men and white men prefer asian women.

>t. Huebec
Ay lmao, its true though, frenchies are allright for most of the time, shame they are neck deep in multiculti shit and degeneracy and they are literally BLACKing their fucking country fuck my life. I hope the
>gilet jaune
fucking kill Macaroni and start the race war.

>black warrior genes
>got conquered by literally every race that ever came into contact with them
What a shitty slide thread.

We don’t need warrior genes in today’s world nigger. And besides, all those warrior genes didn’t help for shit when the Europeans colonized your asses.

You mean Asian women prefer white men

>As an Jow Forumsaznidentity/ poster

>warrior gene
More like chimpout gene. How does nigger dominance work in Africa? Euros shit over them for 4 centuries, and now chink soimen are taking their place. Stay deluded.

>shame they are neck deep in multiculti shit and degeneracy
This was inevitable for them and, in a lesser manner, Germany. But France especially has always been the crossroads of Europe. For millenia, every other ethnicity has passed through France and the French. France originally was also a bunch of different cultures that were forcibly integrated into France, but unlike Great Britain which left some level of independence to Scotland, Wales and Ireland, the French state of the time pushed hard to crush any sort of lingering national sentiment in Brittany, Normandy, etc...

>gets picked off
Ive seen how even soldier niggers shoot.
You guys cannot break 1200 feet with your bullets with any sort of accuracy.

but can they defeat sumo?

Attached: baki dou 2018 ch17.jpg (835x1200, 307K)

Attached: 2hs3dsh-1-1.jpg (87x106, 9K)

No one here wants to hear what gay-fantasies you dream of while fisting your own rectum.

Attached: OPisaCockSuckingFaggot.png (680x471, 457K)

SHOW YOUR BOIPUSSI LADYBOY

Learn to sage, will ya

Attached: 3547687989.png (452x314, 62K)

niggers can't count to 10

Attached: how-precious.jpg (640x360, 39K)