I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Attached: googleleak4.png (512x148, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/yQtGQfrN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger faggot gas the jews

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-3401629~01~01.png (494x463, 370K)

There's thousands posts a second. Good luck.

what a shitty false flag, jewggle already links posts with clients via the referal header, you stupid idiot

Do you honestly think that Hiroshima Nagasaki doesn't already track everybody?

sdgfdsf

I'm 100% sure google keeps a dossier on everybody spanning back years and years
all it takes is one law change for it to become public record

Obviously, Google has all of our IP's and our cookies. From the IP and cookies Google has us mapped to it's Big Data identity map, containing fetishes, customer interests, politics etc.

If you ask me it goes without saying that Google have people working on connecting that identity map to posts. Question is, can they? It's clear that Google can connect the identity-map to a set of posts with timestamps close in time to when the captcha was successfully solved. But that could be quite many...

But using the thread-unique id's I'd argue that --- only on boards that use id's --- Google can probably, using ML, correlate the identity map to an ID (and therefore to the individual posts), provided that the poster makes at least a couple of posts in the same thread.

The only ways to prevent this:

>completely avoid all boards with IDs, OR
>use a VPN. NEVER use Google with the same VPN or anything else connected to Google big data collection. OR
>post at most once or twice in the same thread. NEVER post more than three times

Attached: 220px-Weev-selfportrait-prophet.png (220x240, 108K)

they already do that retard

is this a violation of the terms of service?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 19.02.23.png (990x158, 33K)

What vpns aren't banned by 4chin?

I'm tired

Attached: 1510618990826.jpg (292x292, 22K)

there is alternative
pastebin.com/raw/yQtGQfrN

>doesn't work on kuroba
No thanks!

>no mobile cancer
That's a Plus!

*tablet

so tell kuroba to support it

Ok but first I need to know if I can post ascii art there?

you mean technically or as in spam[you can if you dont go full retard or keep it in one place, like /t/

it's over bros... you should have embraced the change...

Attached: 1499676217913.jpg (480x480, 64K)

>try to fake moot
>use wrong name color
good job retard

so whats the idea here? they want to group posts by id and then use nlp to find public posts by the same user?
i dont understand what nlp has to do with this.

They're trying to remove anonymity on the site.

You can actually see some of this going on on some of the retarded boards, like /v/. Sometimes people will use Jow Forums archives to out some faggot by just searching for the memes he posts and then exposing them so everyone can see. I remember on /vg/ a few years ago there was some autistic scrub who would post the same few Ron Paul images and it was very embarrassing for him when everyone got to see his posting history.

No one cares about a bunch of ugly virgins even if your entire browsing history and all your posts, fetishes and online activities suddenly became public and linked to your real name.

Tell me how this can possibly have a negative impact on your life? If anything, there will be more understanding because you'll see that even these fake ass bitches also had problems and worries.

yes, i got that part, they want to assign posts to ids. but what does that have to do with nlp?

I literally don't think I would be able to get a job even though I have very sure all of my managers are more "degenerate" than me.

exactly, everyone will become desensitized cos they'll be all like "oh, you jerk off to trannies too?"

>implying they haven't been doing this for years
Are you retarded? Even if it was millions, what difference would that make?

nothing, mental case trannyfags talking out of their dilations once again

yup, like what are they gonna do with that information

i get that some government workers who post here might get in trouble, but how do you prove that someone hasn't cracked your wifi and shitposted in your name? no one's gonna investigate that shit. plus the trannies would get in trouble for exposing private correspondence, since this is an anonymous board and it's none of their business, and might even catch flak from normies.

>HEY NORMIES LOOK AT THESE T-TRANSPHONES
>*sounds of normies not caring*

god I wish this is true
I can finally leave forever

It's none of their goddamn business. You seem to be under the impression that it's my job to come up with a reason why they shouldn't be gathering and publishing my information against my consent. Either tell me how this benefits me (hint: trying to trick me into wasting money on shit I neither want nor need is not a benefit) or fuck right off with your dishonest bullshit.

Anyone who looks at your posts will be in awe at your four-digit IQ posts, oh great conspiratard.

Oh great now Jow Forums is becoming another shithole surveillance site

>phoneposters BTFO
I'm okay with this

>no argument
Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm sure that the Non-Sexuallynormative Agency is hard at work.

That's the point you retard

>enable canvas fingerprint deception flags in ungoogled-chromium
>different unique ID for every post

Attached: 1555829625159.jpg (634x358, 219K)

>Even if it was millions, what difference would that make?
Because there can be up to a minute between requesting/completing the captcha and submitting the post. Even if you post immediately after submitting the captcha there's still a pretty variable delay between that and it actually completing and getting a timestamp. If there's a thousand posts every second that's a thousand captcha's getting submitted and if the only connecting factor is the timestamp which could be off by, lets say 10 seconds, you've got millions of possible combinations of IPs and posts.
Maybe with enough samples and some hardcore cross referencing you could narrow it down enough to be useful, but that level of investment compared to just hitting up Hiroshimoot with a check is unreasonable. Jow Forums is not an effectively anonymous site to anyone but the users. If you don't want your posts here tied back to you you should be using a VPN anyway.

>now
>Now
>NOw
>NOW

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (763x946, 239K)

>solve captcha
>wait a second to post
>mfw just wrote this post after solving captcha

Attached: 1390254836102.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>the NLP guys
Who?

This.

>shithole surveillance site
Everything that goes through an ISP is a shithole surveillance site.

Stop giving a fuck and nobody can touch you.

Your care is your own prison.

Attached: 1540047748868.png (496x701, 586K)

That doesn't work, since you need to solve the captcha BEFORE posting

Time of solved captcha < time of posting

You can't map it. Some users maybe just post directly after solving, but even then, the time is never the same as when the captcha was solved.

If that's true, couldn't we sue for doxxing and defamation of character?

why the fuck are you or anyone else on Jow Forums if you care about privacy you idiot

>look at this list of numbers that say this person did this thing
>it's fake
>n-no it's real we used tracking and stuff to do it
>nah fake, probably photoshopped
>but muh unmasking
Solid plan, let's see if it pays off.

I know a bunch of Google employees who lurk 4channel. Time for them to start leaking more stuff.

Even if they tie posts to Ids, they cannot ascertain source unless its a static ip. Most ISPs change their public facing ip for whole batches of users. Same reason alot of phoneposters are restricted from making posts on their cellular network.
If someone was posting at work and was on a monitored computer, then its simple enough to trace through logging rather than having to go through this trouble.

>solve captcha
>start writing post
>captcha expires
>solve captcha again
>re-read my post
>fix some spelling mistakes/modify it a bit
>captcha expires again
>solve captcha again
>give it one last look
>post

s-sorry guys. Also can they really sync up identities if you don't have a gmail?

Are u me?

Niggers not cut for real STEM

This

>now
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

you are the retard, retard

>i have nothing to hide
post social security number

So what? I don't even bother with a VPN, because I don't live in the third world and posting "dilate" to you morons isn't against the law here. Oh, you want to have a little chat with my boss? I'm a NEET for life so do your worst... or even better go do something more productive with your time, you demented niggerfaggots.

Attached: 1541445962283.png (600x617, 323K)

Are you intentionally being ultra-retarded or are you just pretending?

What anime was this from?

Ever heard of smart referer?

Welcome to the NHK

Imagine them dumping it all at once and everyone realizing that 99% of people are redpilled, really makes you think.

I need a western version of this

Attached: chopsuey.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

The good
>Working in the city but living in rural areas
>Driving a big ass diesel truck
>Having one (or more) of the three acceptable flags in your front lawn or attached to said truck; betsy ross, confederate union, current day
>Claiming to be ok with degenerates when talking to them directly but voting for anyone who actively wants to burn them at the stake
>Approving of the CIA dumping crack cocaine in inner cities
>Approving of war with any non-white nation, bonus points for the middle east or communists
>Telling 'native americans' to fuck off with their nonsensical bitching about their history while simultaneously destroying the environment through gill netting mouths of rivers
>Ignoring minorities complaints about things that only occur do to the fact that they wont assimilate

The bad
>Agree with open borders
>Live in the city
>Own an electric vehicle
>React to anything that doesnt directly effect you in a negative way
>'Want to be left alone' but really 'want other people not to be left alone'
>Accepting of refugees
>Accepting of illegal colonization post 1800's
>Accepting of mental illness
>Doomsday spouting
>Consuming for the sake of consumption

hello google pls respond

I used NordVPN and it's banned. Maybe ProtonVPN? You may need a VPN so insignificant that Jow Forums hasn't heard of it.

>you should be using a VPN anyway.
What VPN are you using that isn't banned?

This is not how the world works. Let's say you couldn't find a job because you held NotAllowedOpinion #523. Would not giving a shit create a better world? Do you want to live in this world?
We can only solve these things by actually giving a shit and doing something about it.

>Your care is your prison
Not if you actually get thrown into prison.

Because almost everyone living under the heel of the new moralfag totalitarianism are thought criminals in private. If no one gave a shit about hiding the fact that they have unpopular opinions about things, then it would be realized by all that these opinions aren't really unpopular. And so one would lose their job because they're politically incorrect. It would be the tiny minority who wants this bullshit who would suffer, instead of the vast majority they are repressing.

Attached: 79287b794f00ae24dc17c47341271efbabe5913701d4013956917ac070907c11.jpg (236x177, 11K)

You've got a mindfucked perception of real human beings Hoss