Anyone planning on hitting their local store tomorrow morning for Ryzens?

I'm debating if I should drive to my nearest Microcenter. I don't want to get cucked by online stock issues.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (476x357, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIA9-2UDKHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, because the only "local" store is an hour's drive away and will not have any in stock regardless.

Nah, I'm going to be an adult and just buy it in a month or two when all the hype is over and we're all sure there isn't some freak issue, being as CPUs cost a lot of money and there's too much early adoption going on.

Will Wangdows or Linux have the chipset drivers yet?

Like a nigger camping out for new sneakers? No.

waiting for 3950x

what year do you think it is lol

Don't camp out. But at the very least show up on time before they run out. It wont be black Friday but it will be gone by the end of the day, guaranteed.

Attached: D-eVB6cXkAADwcF.jpg (1024x512, 58K)

>early adopters
lol dumb consumer sheep

Might go and have a look at my local computer hardware store. Not holding out much hope but if they have a 3900X might snag one I already have a C6H MB and some FlareX sticks laying around might pick up a mobo for my now surplus 2400G as well

>he's not friends with his local computer store guys and had them set one aside already
have sex incels

Imaging waiting an entire year for something and then not waiting another week until extensive ram and motherboard testing has been done so you could get the optimal build.

what cpus do you guys have that you need to upgrade

I'm upgrading from a 4770k and gtx 970

wangdows?

swallow your own head.

>early adoption

what is this 2017? ryzen 2000 release was smooth, this will be too

It's the 3rd generation of an established CPU platform, it's the exact opposite of "early adoption."

lol retard

ryzen 2000 was smooth kek no it wasnt this is coming from someone who owns a 2700x and rog crosshair

i5 4590

I still have. 8350 bro

I dont do much AAA gaming, but my computer acts like it needs a fresh install of windows. I have too many files i dont feel like moving around. I might just upgrade.

I'm in russia, not even sure if we'll have any today (it's july 7th here right now but I don't see any mentions of ryzen on any of the stores so far).

>implying I would leave my house and not have it delivered
Fucking normies

8320e

I still see no reason to upgrade from my 8350, it handles everything I want to do just fine which is light gaming and emulation.

Right now I don't see myself switching before AM5 socket comes out, and at that point I'll consider what's on the market again. Ryzen 3 was tempting though.

these are reasonable upgrades but theres probably some retard in here with a coffee lake whos upgrading

>tomorrow
'Fraid not, gots work tomorrow and the closest computer store ain't open till Monday.

I doubt many people would admit to buypigging that hard

Honestly, i agree with you. 8350 has served me very well. I just have a urge to upgrade. 8350 with r9 280x can play most games fine. Last newer game i played was doom and it crushed that.

Fuck it, maybe ill make a hackintosh nuc

Attached: 35D5038B-E416-4712-8703-BBA6DDAF27DD.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

i7-2600, DDR3-1600 16GB, GTX-780Ti

I think 8 years on one CPU is pretty good.

I hear there's potential issues for users running Wangdows. Is this true?

is that how you got it reserved? you gave him your boipucci?

yes the issue is you will be running windows

You need 1903

>tfw canada
>closest store is 2 hours away
I'm gonna wait for the 3950x anyway, that way there will be plenty of mobo reviews out and the entire line will be benchmarked so we can know what to expect

FX-8350. I literally can't play games anymore, it's worthless with the 1070 I got last year.

Take a picture user. Please post selfies of Based Ryzen ™

Yeah already asked my wife's boyfriend if he can babysit. He said YES!!!

is it called babysitting if it's his own kids

worth buy 2 3700x's and selling one on ebay?

ryzen 3000 early review is out

youtu.be/cIA9-2UDKHs

I have the 1700x and im on the fence over if I should upgrade or not. I pretty much have money to spend but at the same time I feel like waiting for Zen 3. I run video editing, photo editing, virtual machines, and play video games.

What do you bros think?

Attached: 1559663489801.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

I'm pretty good with my 1700x/1050ti rig right now, I might upgrade later on this year, probably for Cyberpunk 2077

I will upgrade in a year or so, have an i7-2700K. It has been with me since late 2012 and still could manage a gtx 2070, but it's starting to show low performance in certain tasks. I render and compile a lot, don't play games because I don't have time anymore. And I might get a Ryzen 9.

Also i'm looking at maybe getting the 3800x. Depends on benchmarks and prices.

I have a 7600k/1080 ti and am debating it, but only because I've been doing a lot of photography and video work lately. Not really much need for gaming.

Y I K E S: the thread

are there going to be door prizes or is it just the release!? tell us microcenter

>what cpus do you guys have that you need to upgrade
R5 2400G

Best Buy isn't going to have them and there are no other stores near me. I'm just going to order on Amazon.

I don't own a computer. I either use my phone or sneak into my old highschool's computer lab

intel g4560 2c/4t 3.5 ghz .... it will be glorious right?

Okay, children.

I have an i3 8100

Depending on how the new Ryzen series turns out I'll get a 3700x or an i7 9700k.

you know a bunch of white kids did it bc they were the ones with money. also all the white and shitskins camping out for apple iphones and shit

Is there any scalping opportunity with this?

the 3600 will likely retail for $100 more than its msrp on eBay due to demand, especially since it beats the 8700k as soundly as it does in that Portuguese guy's review.

Don't have a desktop

2500k that cant boot without an outrageous voltage.

No because I got a 9800X for 500$ and a x299 Dark motherboard for 200$. Feelsgood

Attached: 3C7CB12C-04B6-41DB-BEE8-ECBDE2D106BF.jpg (1242x355, 143K)