Best way to monetize vscode extensions?

!! DO NOT SUGGEST ILLEGAL SHIT !!
I'm now the owner of several popular vscode extensions and I'd like to monetize them. I can collect a lot of user data, but what companies are buying? Would a coin miner be too noticeable or can you limit cpu usage? What else can I do?

Attached: vskode.png (800x600, 12K)

go off yourself

try a donate button

Step 1 Open source all your code
Step 2 offer paid upgrades for premium features
Step 3 do collect user data
Step 4 log all user data needed locally allow user to submit or upload to GitHub issue.

>asking Jow Forums to improve your botnet
kys

Hello fellow brother, and welcome to the wonderful world of data harvesting and selling. There are several sites that I will not link where companies will purchase user data from you and pay you depending on several factors including market sector, demographics and depth of the data in question. I exclusively make free apps in android marketplace for children and have written in depth analysis tools that I use to help further sell my data. Consider adding in eye tracking software and click recording to develop methods of grabbing users attention better. In addittion consider hashing all user files and harvest unencrypted packets for even more useful data, 2019 is truly a time to be alive for a software developer.

not op - how much can you get for every 25k users? and what if you managed to do session recording?

fpbp

> no illegal shit
> would a cryptominer be noticable
fucking neck yourself

Attached: 1555016125118.jpg (680x680, 29K)

since when cryptominers are illegal if you add the required text to your license agreement?

imagine being this much of a jew

$25~150/week raw, $50~350/week with session

Hf gettong sued by europeans

If those prices are for us, UK and Germany user data then you are seriously getting ripped off

How to ruin a completly fine software with jewish trickery. user pls, dont be a jew.

fuck that, make your money op
they are already getting botnetd by ms with the addons market, even if they """disable""" telemetry or use """vscodium"""

Yup. VS niggers deserve all of it.

>completely fine software
yea like that "sharing data with third party and law enforcement even if telemetry is disabled as soon as you enable extension support "

Literally only reason to use vscode in 2019 is if you are retarded. Both the language server protocol and the debugger protocol are open source and implemented by other editor

How about stealing the software they're developing? Honestly, just get anything you want. I absolutely despise telemetry but "developers" really should know better.

Have you tried putting it up your ass? Monetize something worthwhile instead. Create some redditfag shirts and advertise on facebook

the plugins are goat and that's what matters

godspeed

make sure you type your ssh keys password using the embedded terminal so op can get paid

Bless you

oy vey

just do the needful

sir, this concerns me

i dont need wayland i only run """trusted""" extensions :^)

Sell cheese pizza with your extensions

dude they're just vs code users; they're retards