Your thoughts on wireless headphones?

your thoughts on wireless headphones?

Attached: 1561552249896.png (645x552, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pJPBpb4Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit sound, shit build quality, massively overpriced, shit battery life.
tl;dr just don't fucking bother.

Jow Forums hates anything that's wireless but I've been pleasantly surprised by sony wh1000xm3, autists will tell you can get better sound for less price but good luck appreciating that sound in noisy environments or basically anywhere outside your own basement and xm3 does play music just fine, no wire is super convenient and i only charge these every 2 days or so and I used them about 14-16 hours a day, I really see no reason to go back to wired headphones after buying those

If you get over Jow Forums’s autistic hatred for them, wireless noise-cancelling headphones are fucking awesome.
Check out the Sony XM3 or Bose QC35s.

absolute trash

>JLab Gravity
>Wired headphones that aren't shit
>Profit

normie retard tier

makes me young and hip like all the other zoomfaggots

Earjak has to be the worst meme of 2019 so far

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pJPBpb4Ww

do not watch the later parts of this video, just trust me on this one

I have a $30 chinkshit that I wear in the gym since I don't have to run them under my shirt.

Just bought Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless
with Bluetooth 5.0
connecting it to my Asus HERO X (WI-FI) mobo
they are in fact so good, I'm ashamed for not pulling the plug earlier, was using wired no-name earbuds with 3.5mm extension cord for 2 years
now it's just pure bliss

oh and it was 32 leaf dollars for them, just phenomenal, I think I spent half the price for 3.5mm extension cord, coulda bought these babies right away sigh

Attached: 51RRc6EZY-L._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

Based and cancerpilled

Why does Jow Forums hate them? I've heard interference can be a problem.
I suppose they're also associated with people who jog, and jogging strikes fear into the heart of the programmer.
(Though I don't understand how anyone could listen to music on earphones or headphones in public. Wouldn't it ruin their situational awareness?)

low audio quality, bad latency, bad product life, yet another device to babysit and charge, using a cable is not a big deal if you have a double digit iq or higher and cabled headphones work with everything ever

I'm glad I'm not an audiophile, seems expensive

>using a cable is not a big deal

it's a pretty big deal when you want listen to podcasts while you're in bed preparing to fall a sleep, also you can literally pause or make it louder or more quiet with a simple press of a button on wireless controls
new Wireless headphones/buds are great

none of those things are exclusive to wireless headphones and using a wired headphone in bed is not a big deal, again it does require a double digit iq minimum though

>low audio quality, bad latency
I'd like to remind you current year is 2019 not 2009 these are non issues

Some kind of Sinokikean conspiracy to increase ASP and ruin the environment

did your iq drop that much between 2009 and 2019? that didn't happen to everybody

If I want remotely comparable audio quality to my 150€ wired in ears or similarly priced wired over ears I still need to spend easily 3 to 4 times that much on wireless shit that I need to charge and worry about it's life time being shit because they all use fucking lithium ion batteries.

I already have to charge the shit phones they used to replace media players. I don't want to charge the shit headphones they released to replace real headphones.

repeating same thing in every post doesn't make you right, in fact you have no arguments at all other than muh iq

> using a wired headphone in bed is not a big deal

sure, been doing it for 2 years and feel free now with wireless earbuds
don't even need to drag extension cord to my bed just so I can listen to stuff, such a relief
UNLESS you use quality audiophile grade HEADPHONES in your bed, it's not worth it to be bound to a cable.

Stupid zoomer meme that's only ever defended retroactively

What are the attacks other than that children like them?

TWS is comfy as fuck
sound quality is not an issue if you use AAC

Attached: d84651ba-aa8e-41e7-86d4-e973e2c3f5c3.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

live with retired parents so there's always background noise going on
bought a set of wireless noise cancelling headphones
being able to keep listening to a youtube lecture playing on pc while going to the bathroom to take a piss is pretty great

One more thing to charge. I had a shitty pair that I disliked. If they didn't have a buzz of any sort, I'd be okay with them, provided 12 HR battery life

Just buy speakers LOL

Great for the gym, on a run or when you are on the go so you don't have to deal with wires and shit. Otherwise, you are better off using an actual pair of headphones

Attached: 1559975333776.jpg (600x750, 84K)