>2019
>he doesn't own a faraday bag

Attached: bag.jpg (480x320, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQDqVUNdWiY
youtu.be/2N7NTHSdquw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh, aren't phone cases faraday cages already?

I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic just yet OP.

Do they make Faraday clothing? I don't want to get 5G'd

>It's okay just let google, various third parties and the state know your precise location at all times

I bet you're also one of those people on reddit who says "1984 wasn't supposed to be a manual"

Except faraday cages don't prevent GPS and tower triangulation from working. If they did, just sitting in a car would make your phone stop working.

>If they did, just sitting in a car would make your phone stop working.
do you even know how a Faraday cage works?

>of age to post on 4chin
>not owning a Faraday cage

Attached: ca.jpg (752x440, 75K)

Yes.

doubtful, educate yourself you ape
look! moving pictures so your illiterate ass might learn something
youtu.be/YQDqVUNdWiY

are you fucking stupid? he's implying that cars are faraday cages, and they function as such. you're clearly a fucking pajeet if you can't grasp the subtleties in your own conversation, you ESL fuck. At no point does you posting a video on faraday cages discount his proposition that a car would stop your car from working if a faraday cage could. i wish nation badges existed on Jow Forums, you fecal vortex.

phone from working*

inb4 this is used to denounce the statement.

>attempts to point out grammatical errors and calling anyone ESL
>fucks up his own post

Attached: 1562344506129.jpg (640x640, 26K)

racism is a disease and you are sick :^)

Okay I watched it and it turned out I knew what faraday cages are.

So what's your point? We're going back to this post where you began replying like a retard now

I knew you guys would come around to my level of autism eventually.

Attached: CAGE.jpg (1000x789, 251K)

I own one but I only use it when I have to remove my phone from my room. Which I generally don't, I leave it there unless I know for certain that I'm going to need it before I get back.

the fact that cars are no impediment to radio-frequency communications is readily demonstrated by the fact that electronic toll transponders - which have no antenna outside the car - work.

>Except faraday cages don't prevent GPS and tower triangulation from working

Yes of course they do

>a
No I've got a couple

No they don't.

They present minor interference that your phone easily overcomes. A bag will not prevent GPS and tower reception.

I'd love to own one, but they are a felony to possess in California and most other states. They are called 'booster bags' by Law Enforcement Officers and they will book you for intending to steal or shoplift if you are searched or if they see it during a traffic stop.

No they really do, a "bag" will completely eliminate any GPS signal/tower reception. It's basic physics, google maxwells equations to get started

user, your phone and your car are already faraday cages. That's why EM interference tests on cars show that they don't interfere with the computers in cars even at strengths that would interfere with those computers outside your car.

Your phone still works just fine.

The antenna is on the outside of the car

Read that post again, user.

don't make me slap you
youtu.be/2N7NTHSdquw

Oh shit, I'm sorry

>All Faraday cages are the same

You're fucking brainlets.