F-DROID SUCKS. WHY DO FOSSFAGS PUT UP WITH IT?

>shitty UI
>slow to update the app
>updates are delayed by 3 days, better to just let apps update themselves.
>icons either load too slowly or don't load at all
>95% of the apps on F-Droid are useless
>80% of the apps on F-Droid are not being updated anymore.
>it's annoyingly difficult to get your app published on F-Droid
>the F-Droid homepage doesn't even have the latest version.
>downloading your updates are fairly slow to the point where your screen turns off by the time you're at 20%
>even APKMirror is more useful and faster than F-Droid at this point

Using F-Droid is suffering.

Attached: wJ8gBnJf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

People don't actually use FDroid, they are fucking trolling because they are pissed off that their degoogled nonsense is unusable.

Attached: t.cognitivedissonant.jpg (500x343, 54K)

IT'S OPEN SOURCE STOP COMPLAINING YOU CAN LITERALLY FIX IT YOURSELF

>95% of the apps on F-Droid are useless
>80% of the apps on F-Droid are not being updated anymore.
so, just like the normal play store?

lol no

I'm not even some seething anti-google incel, and I'll admit that most of the apps F-Droid are better than the ad-ridden garbage on the Play Store, hell, most of the apps I use are both on Play and F-Droid.

honestly just wish they would get faster servers. I've never seen an entire category actually load with app icons and descriptions let alone the front page. Its painfully slow. Do they even ask for donations to upgrade hosting?

It isn't about ads or even the apps that Fdroid has available.

The google services and apis make everything usable, you can use some mini/micro bullshit that provides the bare minimum to launch some apps that maybe will function properly while you miss out on all the benefits of the latest API versions...

I mean, you can only try this shit so many times before you just get sick of it and realize its never going to work well and go back to vanilla Android. Its akin to a denial phase.

Works for me user, I always check f-droid first before going to the android store. No ads and no spyware is worth any other trade on mobile.

When you're looking for an app to do explicitly 1 thing f-droid tends to best out the play store hands down. Plus I dont need to update the apps that often so the slow download doesn't matter.

This post is what the denial phase looks like.

G-Droid or Aurora Store

What denial phase?

I use what I use and haven't had a need to download a sloo of apps on my phone

Open camera only recently got btfo'd by the default Google camera app but on previous android devices open camera kicked ass. I still would pick it over any others non-google phone default camera app.

Simple gallery and simple file manager are great

I have a barcode reader, and a scanning app.

I'm not ungoogled by any means, f-droid is just nice to have in conjunction with the play store.

I put up with F-Droid so I can get based apps like Newpipe, which the Jews won't allow in their Jew store. I am also too lazy to just download and manually update the Newpipe app by itself.

Attached: shitpost.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Yes, they are fucking amateurs. I wish there was another decent open source repository for Android.

>I put up with F-Droid so I can get based apps like Newpipe
Newpipe updates itself from the github apk. You don't need F-Droid for that.

So the app has a built in updater?

yes

yep, Kuroba also does that

>WHY DO FOSSFAGS PUT UP WITH IT?
Because they're stupid and poor. Same reason FOSSfags .

That's nice to know I might get the other apk then. Thank you!

because most of the apps i actually use are on it?
because i value open-source software?
it's mildly shitty but i don't see why you're chimping out over it dude
this seems like more of a troll than any f-droid post i've ever read

Youre taking a lot of shit for granted. The fact that you can't wait for an app to download with a slower speed simply points out that you are an inferior fellow with severe lacking in impulse control.
你吗的, Tripfag!

/thread

This.

Yes, google play store is even worse with the software quality.

>tripfag
>"troll"
>google shill
>linux shill
>what else? rust trannie? gay nigger?
It's like poetry.

Attached: 1547996463340.gif (320x240, 2.98M)

I bet you morons arent even v0.102.3 master race. lmFao

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-042142_F-Droid.jpg (1440x2960, 647K)