>Location
>Source
>Wired or Wireless
>Earbud/Over Ear/ Hanging
>Open or Closed
>Sound Signature
>Past Gear

witching hour edition

Attached: 100-New-FENGRU-R6-In-Ear-Earphone-Dynamic-Drive-Unit-HIFI-Monitor-Printing-With-Gear-Customized.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/a1w0fh/how_does_the_t2_vent_mod_work/
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5
aliexpress.com/item/32856671569.html
aliexpress.com/item/32965594180.html
audiobudget.com/product/TRN/V20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop whoreposting

in ya'lls personal expert experience what would be the best iem to have for when your in the back of an abandoned apartment complex smoking crack with a hobo?

airpods for sure

/iemg/ has always been 3D m8

KZ-ATE... you can use the cable as a garrote. Do not ask me how i know this.

Attached: 2019-02-22 13.23.18 ae01.alicdn.com dfd6126aa9f4.png (479x748, 433K)

Not really tho. Senfer in general is the most retarded chink shit out there.

So what should I get? Final Audio E3000 or the Tin T2 Pro

Waiting for a pair of KZ ZS10 to arrive, how much did I screw up?

Just to remind the zishan retard that he is a retard

No, that's just because the pressure change when inserting the iem can't be solved by pulling air from the vents (aka from outside the ear canal so you have the same pressure applied both to back and front) so it has to suck air from your ear canal (that you're currently sealing to a somewhat constant pressure) thus creating that crackle you're talking about.
Second thing, the reason why the front and not the back vent is getting closed is because the front volume acts as a Helmholtz resonator and uses the front vent to cut frequencies below a certain threshold by allowing air to "vibrate" though the vent only at frequencies below this threshold.

If you want more just look for the reddit post about the T2 front vent by oratory1990 and learn something about how this shit works instead of name-calling when it's obvious you know jack shit.

> (me) Both the front and back port holes are connected. they are not isolated

> (You) No they fucking aren't or sealing the front port wouldn't do anything you quad nigger.

> (You) look for the reddit post about the T2 front vent by oratory1990
> learn something about how this shit works instead of name-calling when it's obvious you know jack shit.

reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/a1w0fh/how_does_the_t2_vent_mod_work/

[picture related] Ergo The front and back ports are coupled.

Dont post here again.

Attached: 2019-07-07 19.24.25 www.reddit.com 3a8e51c21462.jpg (904x562, 105K)

yare yare daze
zishanon destroyed the little fag

They're not very good from what I've read here. You should have went with ZS10 Pro.

You quoted two different people, I'm the one not calling you a nigger. If you really think the two air vents are connected do a little test: put your mouth over one of the vents (the front one should be easier) and blow inside, if air comes out on the other side you're right. If nothing happens make sure to blow harder like the retard you are until air comes out on the other side so you can say you're right after you blew your drivers.

If you have a pair of T2 go ahead and do this test as well then come back with the result

Are there any lists for good IEMs in various price range?

ugh i said they were connected .. meaning they are acoustically coupled ... someone else thought i meant connected flowing like a straw..

if you blow you through the ports you will displace a tiny amount of air by displacing the the diaphram either way until it reaches its limit (x max) High chance of fucking up them that way.

Im totally over it. Lets move on.

Attached: T2 bass coupling .png (884x724, 90K)

not the Pro !
yes (Green $ = US$5

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

gotta say the QT5 are looking good ... might get a pair.... just wish they were MMCX :/

audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5

You really are a retard. Did you even read the post ? Where does it say the vents are connected in any way ? It just said they are tuned to counter act each other. You fucking buffoon.
We don't do that here because not only are there so many equally good options that the chart will be a kilometer long but it would also get outdated real fast. It also allows us to recommend the item the most suited for you instead of just using a chart.
>Moving the goal post this hard

I have some KZ ZSN's arriving today. What should I know about bluetooth cables before buying one?

The cheap TRN and KZ brand 2PIN cables are reported to hiss a little. Im not sure if its the cable or the Balanced Armatures in the IEMs or both...

I found a cheap MMCX cable that i use with my T2 that is very quiet ... not so much luck with 2pin....

They are so cheap though and they do the job i would not let it bother you too much. I still want the TRN BT20 just to be different from the crowd. Its cool.

Attached: 2019-05-14 22.45.59 www.thephonograph.net 3f7dea3bb38d.jpg (748x499, 45K)

isn't there a new bt20 that has less hiss and is BT 5.0? also a different finish as to not be a fingerprint magnet

all that surgery and makeup and the insectoid didn't get rid of the side beard LMAO

Been out for a while, is the DM6 still the hottest meme around here?

Best MMCX Bluetooth band for sports? Saw pic related in the last thread, but there seems to be a lot of chinkery in reviews online going on..

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

Yeah i dont know either .. the BGVP DM6 and KANAS KXXX seem to be top dogs in the $200 space .... not many DM6 anons on Jow Forums anymore

> climb a mountain ...
> dont feel the need to climb another one soon

Kinda how i feel with Zishan and Revonext

> band ??
you mean watch ? yeaha the samsung gearfit 2 is not chinkshit terrible and not apple kilobuck terrible... it truley is great

>What is a neckband
If you don't even know what you're talking about, why bother replying?

>Budget
€50
>Location
EU
>Source
Galaxy S8 mostly
>Wired or Wireless
I don't expect wireless for €50, but detachable cable would be nice
I like how the Xiaomi Hybrid fits, so something like that, no over ears
>Open or Closed
Closed, need good isolation because I use earphones whilst commuting
>Sound Signature
Balanced, I guess? I want good bass, not nibbabass but good extension would be nice. No elevated treble, I'm sensitive to it.
>Past Gear
Xiaomi Hybrid

Your $5 endgame

Attached: E92AFA9E-7567-4FA9-A410-32555C0A9E96.jpg (1600x1600, 140K)

Does wearing some kind of ear muffs over an iem change the sound considerably if at all?

Thats not a neckband...Thats a MMCX Bluetooth adapter with a Tin T2

> why bother replying?

well i posted because i own it and No you cant have it.

Get the e2k. E3k is warm unless you like that. E2k is less warm and more neutral

Yes

>Thats not a neckband...Thats a MMCX Bluetooth adapter
I'm sure you don't mind telling us what the difference between a bluetooth transceiving band hanging around your neck and a bluetooth adapter with an unspecified form is..

Just got the Creative Outlier Airs. They sound pretty good. Not an comparison but I use HA-FX700s as my daily driver and switching over I haven't noticed anything egregious in terms of audio quality, but then again I'm not an audiophile or anything

Is there anything bwtter than tin t2 under$50 yet?

Better how?

I'll rather take monks than use or mod this unwieldy piece of shit.
Final E3000
Not really.
No. There's alternatives though

Unless it moves around the earpiece or the design is unusually dependent on outward radiation (Audeze iSine), I would not expect it to.

I liked the SRH1540, less so the rest.
This is going in a familiar direction, so let's go over what you think is worthwhile about the Shure KSE because I don't see it.

>all that surgery and makeup and the insectoid didn't get rid of the side beard LMAO
I wouldn't want to date a girl who shaves her sideburns. Those are hot on a girl.

>order Black and Cyan KZ ZSN
>get these which are clearly silver, just a mildly dark silver
Anyone familiar with these enough to know if this intended color is "black?" The images with the listing definitely looked darker than this.

Attached: IMG_20190707_124832.jpg (3120x3120, 1.23M)

ie 40 pro > se215

>Final E3000
How do these compare to T2 that everyone seems to love?

yes that's normal, the purple come with slightly shinier backplate

The KSE is only good because its estat and better than the rest of their iems. Other than that it has no redeeming qualities imo

E3k is warm and t2 is bright. T2 resolves better but is a bit sibilant to some people.

Anything that isnt from those shit brands > anything from those brands

Are MH-750 the same? Very tempted to buy them because my current earphones are dying and I need a cheap but good replacement fast.

user was memeing. They're not actually good earphones.

Fuck.

>Budget
Around $100
>Location
Northern Europe
>Source
iPhone 6s
>Wired or Wireless
Wired
Earbud
>Open or Closed
Closed
>Sound Signature
As balanced as possible prefered
>Past Gear
Had a pair of Sennheiser CX5.00 that I really enjoyed, both the fit and the way they shut out all other sounds

Are the Kanas Pro as good as everyone says?

>chink shit

what do you think moron?
when you end up buying a pair and the left earphone dies after two days maybe you'll understand why iem shills needed their own containment thread
or maybe you won't, you're probably just as retarded as the rest of them

Attached: uh ok.png (112x112, 15K)

>girl
>yellow fever
it checks out, pedo

Look at all this autism

are you lost?

They are good dont listen to

Aww buddy did you drop your KZ that you got recomend have it break. Aww im sorry. Maybe try and get real chi-fi like Moondrop, Fearless or QDC

Yes they are great and the price should drop because if the KXXS's release. They are going to be discontinued tho.

What IEM do I get if I primarily listen to anime music and Aqours? Budget of $100 and I prefer wired.

forgot to mention source is galaxy s10

Are Tin T2 good for hip hop and techno?

T3 would be better

T3

Too expensive :(

T2/T3 isn't a meme iem is it?

No, the T2s are quite nice.

They're pretty light on the bass, but with some EQing you should be fine
Can't speak for the T3, but people say it's better than the T2 and those I can say are pretty comfy

I just got the T3 and it's great, granted I was able to get them for $40

>reaches its limit
Xmech, which may also be called Xlim.

>better than the rest of their iems
Not much of a compliment considering what you said.
Unusual tech is neat and all, but if it isn't improving upon the performance of some parameter, then I can't see it as anything more than a curio that shouldn't have left the test lab.

tfw no gf

Lmao at those assholes recommending the T2/T3 for bass heavy genres. Get the revonext QT5
Follow the fuckin template dammit. Save up for moondrop kanas pro or get a Tin T3.
>Discontinued
Source on that ?

That face is god tier

plastic*

best iem for trannies? my girlfriend wants me to get her something cool,$300 budget

What are the "best" wireless cheap earphones? Ideally 20USD or less

>implying you need to drop chink shit to have it stop working
40% of them are defective out of the box

Lmao at that kiddo post. Qcy QS2. Piss off now
t. Assblasted CFA employee

>I'm sure you don't mind telling us what the difference between a bluetooth transceiving band hanging around your neck and a bluetooth adapter with an unspecified form is..

Yeah Neckbands are THICC... everyone knows this... they used to be fuck off huge and still are... The Sony MUC-M2BT can do 24/96 LDAC and is pricey

Attached: xIMZxhvl (2).jpg (640x596, 50K)

>Is there anything bwtter than tin t2 under$50 yet?
if you like bass the QT5 seems a killer for $20
its a dark cyan maybe lost in translation
correct
abloo bloo
nope QT5
T3 ? Nope
>"best" wireless cheap earphones?
>Ideally 20USD or less
TRN V20 + KZ BA10
aliexpress.com/item/32856671569.html
aliexpress.com/item/32965594180.html
hurr durr kiddo

Attached: 2019-07-08 10.49.12 www.aliexpress.com e49923cdabd2.jpg (472x455, 20K)

DO NOT CHINKED YOURSELF WITH THE PRO.

Heard from someone in crins server that its supposed to be discontinued

40%
Where did you get those numbers. Also real chifi has actual QC.

>TRN V20 + KZ BA10
>aliexpress.com/item/32856671569.html
>aliexpress.com/item/32965594180.html
Thanks, I go with the B interface, right?

welcome to chink products

> B interface, right?
NOPE... A pin

A pin = 0.75 spacing
B pin = 0.78 spacing

TRN V20 is 0.75 according to audiobudget.com/product/TRN/V20

>They are going to be discontinued tho.
that doesnt make sense, moondrop seems to have a model at very close ranges
>spaceship - $20
>crescent - $30
>aria - $75
>KPE - $150
>KXXS - $190
>blessing - $400
>a8 - $600

and none have been discontinued as far as i can tell

spaceships

I'm really really tempted to get the Crescent, although the lack of a removable cable is kind of a deal breaker. Is either those, or idk.

Thanks anons. I'm going for the E3000 then.

And crescent

Spaceship looks pretty ok.

Attached: vs_E1000.png (1632x660, 51K)

Imagine how stupid you have to be to drop $1k+ on andromeda
imagine carrying around $1k in your pocket in a major city
literally asking to get robbed

niggers would be more interested in your phone than your ear dildos, they only know beatz and airpods

What's the consensus on ciems? This general is very chink shit not that it's a bad thing.

this is the poorfag general for failed asians and weebs
even hpg would be more helpful

Comfy to some and isolate well but not ety level iso. They are pretty pricey and this place is literally csg v2 so no one has them because they are above $50. The thing that sucks about ciems is that they have a shit resale value because theyvare ciems. People can force fit ciems but it fucks with the sound sig.

No one is going to open your bag up and say hmm those are some nice FitEar TG334s I'll steal those. And if they do take your iems they'll sell them for like $30 on craigslist. Now if you have beats its a different story. Theyll fucking cop those instantly.

>and none have been discontinued as far as i can tell
What about the nocturne, IX, the original kanas, or the a4?
Pretty sure those have been discontinued, or at least most of them.

I honestly somethimes wonder if a nigger would try to steal some chink iems just because of the shiny cable.
I mean, something like a t3 cable or a trn/yinyoo upgrade cable does look expensive if you've only ever seen western brand earphones.

If they don't steal these shiny chink iems, your andro's are probably safe too.

I don't have customs, but wouldn't custom tips on a uiem be a better idea?
I know that's not always possible, but when it is possible it does seem like the better option to me.