Went from poorfag to wagie. What are "essential" gadgets to buy according to Jow Forums?

Went from poorfag to wagie. What are "essential" gadgets to buy according to Jow Forums?
I already plan to get an e-reader.

Attached: 1560394904962.gif (192x291, 363K)

>earns $1000 a months cleaning toilets
>already making shit-tier spendings
Do you live in California?

Italy, 1200€ after taxes.
Cost of living is pretty cheap, and I personally don't spend a lot because my diet is cheap and I walk to work. This results in disposable income which I now want to use for some cool ass chinese knockoff iTouch shit that'll break down in a week.

disposable income from 1200 eurobux?
holy shit, is Italy that much of a shithole?

>e-reader
Put the money away for the future. You can read e-books on your phone.

No I'm just not addicted to sugar, caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
Plus we have free universal healthcare.
Nah I really want to read in the sunlight. I'm thinking of getting the Kobo Clara HD

Attached: file.png (481x469, 86K)

>holy shit, is Italy that much of a shithole?
A software developer in Italy makes the same money as a middle school teacher.

>learn english
>suddenly I'm more valuable than people with degrees
it's great

Just put that money on a few good REITs (or whatever you call them over there), you retard. There's a good chance that your social security will crumble in your lifetime

>Plus we have free universal healthcare.
"Hello, so I was walking naked in my house and I slipped on a banana peel and my ass fell on a billiard ball that was on the ground. Can I get an expensive surgery to remove it with your tax money?"

Attached: literally who.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

>hat are "essential" gadgets to buy according to Jow Forums?
Nothing. Save money instead, porcoddio.

Is this user implying that the US way is better than universal healthcare?
If that's the case, that's going to be a big yikes from me

Mechanical keyboard with blues. (Consider a hot swappable board like the GMMK so you can buy and change switches as you want)
thinkpad x220 or t420

The only essential gadget is filling up your 401(k) and IRA every year before you spend money on gay shit.

I hate laptops, but I'll certainly think about mechanical keyboard. Good idea.
What's that, a pension plan? Money is already taken from my pay for my future retirement, if that's what you're saying. I'm not from the US.

This is an American website.

A thinkpad with linux installed

I bought a sweet t440p for my uni and it was the best thing I ever bought

I can smell that gif from here

What does it smell like?

Attached: nervous_hissing.gif (357x479, 252K)

Smells like traitor scum

Is that a yank teacher or an Italian one?

We wouldn't need universal healthcare if shit wasn't so crooked here.The prices of medicines and procedures need to be regulated or something. You can't let the government be in charge of anything like this, they're all bought out, and they'll piss away more tax money, all while their buddies keep raising the price of healthcare.

>e-reader
just buy the fucking book you want to read you fucking retard. e-books are for zoomers.
get a Chinkpad, a de-Googled phone and a fucking Casio F-91W if you want to go for all the Jow Forums memes.

e ink displays are actually really nice

Aside from a smartphone?
I mean, you dont really need anything else and should focus on investing your money on trading markets or something tangible and longlasting like house or a car.

Buy QoL products. The e-reader is a great idea, but anything that makes your life a bit easier works.

>We wouldn't need universal healthcare if shit wasn't so crooked here.

But user, things are "Cooked" here because healthcare is privatized and extra costs are added as profit. This is just the natural ooutcome of treating medicine and treatment like fast food.

Attached: quentin-tarantino.jpg (400x399, 33K)

>QoL products
Good way of looking at it. Got anything more like that?

I fail to see your point

Some ideas:

>A NAS media server for your TV+movies collection
>Smart lights
>A tablet for reading comics, drawing, etc.
>Food processors for meal prep (pressure cooker, rice cooker, etc.)
>Washer/Dryer
>Practical furniture (Bookshelves, dressers, etc.)
>Develop a wardrobe
>Gym equipment (or a membership)

Other nice stuff:
>Good headphones (Don't just jump into expensive pairs though, test them out in person or work your way up
>A decent PC
>A car or bike, depending on your needs
>At least one hobby, for when you're bored

I'm already going to make a home gym for powerlifting, I made this thread for technology stuff like weird gadgets, but for now I think I'll stick to e-readers on that front.
I'd get a smartwatch if it didn't look retarded.

Don't waste your money on shit you don't need. Open a depot and invest in stocks so you can become financially independent.

Based

based

>1200€
Jesus Christ

Save your money.

>roomba
>decent computer
Nothing else

He's Italian. He lives with his parents.

>roomba
Arent those noisy as fuck?

Increase the brightness of your phone.

OLED tv

Don't buy shit you're not going to use, ask yourself what good it'll do you or how much you think you'll use it first. Also I'd suggest a Mi Mix 1 for reading and as a phone it's what I use and gets bright enough for reading in the sun. I hate carrying multiple devices but read books at least three hours a day then read random shit like Jow Forums an hour to a few as well

It's not enough, sun's too strong.

>Don't buy shit you're not going to use
It's always been my motto. I fucked up only once when I bought a drawing tablet and used it three times.