Why is Lenovo the only company that makes sexy laptops for heterosexuals?

Why is Lenovo the only company that makes sexy laptops for heterosexuals?

Attached: lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-n3n35mh.jpg (1920x1427, 272K)

does it have good cooling or is the form factor just inherently awful

Dell Latitudes and HP Elitebooks are good too

The idea with these systems is performance on demand, not something that can burn in an sustain 4ghz. Mine throttles down to 2-2.8ghz steady depending on the workload with a 8565U.

>HP

Attached: 1562487188632.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Lenovo
>heterosexual
Are they still backdooring you like the shill faggot you are with their UEFI malware?

I have exactly the same laptop as OP's picture. Running Windows on it gets my CPU spiking from 60°C to 80°C, sometimes when idling. Same thing with my X220T.
Gets hot when charging as well.

On Linux and Hackintosh temps are fine.

>sexy laptops for heterosexuals
Have you browsed the site you are on? Most people using Thinkpads are guys who dress up as girls

>Most people using Thinkpads are guys who dress up as girls
If you said something about Anime, I'd agree, but this, I have to disagree. There's one faggot wearing those socks, and because of him, everyone gets labeled a fag?
Fuck you, user, respectfully.

Yes, but those are IBM Thinkpads. Lenovo Thinkpads mostly have a stable heterosexual userbase

thanks for sharing
with laptops its all about the clocks as per the above reply. they typically target a temp ~80-90c and throttle to maintain it, so the better the cooling solution the higher the maintained clocks.

I have a somewhat weaker Lenovo thinkpad with an i5 and it idles at 40C on Windows, gets up to about 60 on load

Then turn it around; which laptop series has a higher percentage of men dressing up as girls? Women dressing up as men doesn't count.

Attached: heaven.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

eat a dick, i'm gay as fuck and i love thinkpads

Stop being gay

>eat a dick
no u.

Attached: 1559942234395.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: latitude.jpg (3648x2736, 642K)

WTF dude this webm made me cry. Fuck you.

Attached: ponyfagtranny.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Looks like it has wobbly plastic. Does it have wobbly plastic?

there's another one of a girl who gets cucked by the guy getting cucked here too

That keyboard layout is pitiful.

take off every zig

Yah

WTF MAN YOU JUST MADE ME WATCH THIS WEBM ONE MORE TIME AND NOW I'M CRYING AGAIN
JUST LIKE WTF MAN
FUCK YOU

Did y’all fuck yet or what?

No. It is just as sturdy as T510

I more associate IBM ThinkPads with OpenBSD developers tbdesu.

Post better, thats made now

Unfortunately, there aren't any good ones anymore. This is why I still prefer desktops over laptops.

Pic related is the last keyboard layout that's actually decent.

Attached: 81e1fefLs2L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x525, 93K)

>no nub
>decent

pic related is so much sexier than the X1 Carbon.

Attached: p3rcdn234mb21.jpg (2000x2182, 619K)

I had a E7440 and have an E7450. Both have a problem where contact with the underside of the chassis causes the laptop to instantly turn off. No information online about how to fix this.

this

I'm a faggot and I would fuck this laptop.

Attached: hawt.jpg (1024x958, 225K)

>1366x768
>less than 2h battery work time
You PC people still have a long way to go when Apple offers 1600p screen and 12h battery work time on their base model laptops, basically the same price as your winblows+ms office subscriptlol machines

Are there modern not gaymer laptops that don't overheat themselves to death if you max out cpu usage for more than 5 seconds?

basically every laptop with Thunderbolt 3 ports using an eGPU

>being this much of a fucking retard
OP is specifically talking about "a company that MAKES" not made laptops, it's about the current new laptops, not IBM Thinkpads or the sandy bridge Thinkpads
Current thinkpads have extremely long battery life and don't have to rely on using mobile phone cpus like crapple

Because homosexuals rule the west.

C O P E
O
P
E

I'm literally sitting in front of new Thinkpad and I'd fuck the tranny from Euphoria.

I don't like the tear drop profile meme
I hope they go back to a slim boxy profile
It makes sense. It feel better when carrying around

But that's not a nice looking lenovo...

I love my tp yoga 12 so much I'm honestly concerned if I'll ever find a new Thinkpad as good for my needs as this one
Ofc, for 600-800, and not 2k

Isnt it only for the x1 and yoga or some shit? T and X is still rectangular, aint it?

My yoga is boxy, but it's a 2014 model iirc
I think it was the last model before they went for the tear drop

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy80NDEzL2cvbGVub3ZvLXlvZ2EtMTItdy1nMDIuanBn.jpg (775x500, 122K)

I noticed that with my ideapad, on windows temps are always above 50 but in Linux it normally hovers at 37-40 the only time i got it to 55 was when i was compiling a thing for 2 hours

what is it about Linux and cooling lol

Is that an old Lenovo G series? I still have that running Mint and has these buttons. That's 7 years or so.

>Pretending that ANY company is privacy focused in 2019
You seriously don't know anything about intel's backdoor process do you?
>Bbb..bb.b.but AMD!!!!
Still backdoored

Literally got a cheap L470 over that because the Thinkpad had a hard metallic frame.

It's from an old dell vostro. Some older inspirons had that layout too.

It's a 1kg 14' laptop with i7, what do you think? Then again it's not like people use it as a workstation. It's an expensive business/daily carry machine. It won't overheat under normal load. If you need more, go get a heavier machine and not an ultrabook

loaded with chinese spyware
no thanks

This is why you can't have sex, nerd

What isn't?

what keyboard is this?

But I do have sex.

>laptops
>for heterosexuals

Attached: 1544659562999.jpg (402x410, 31K)

Too bad it's old as fuck and unusable if you aren't a neet.