Devuan is literally the best linux distro out there, why haven't you switched to it yet, user?

Devuan is literally the best linux distro out there, why haven't you switched to it yet, user?

Attached: devuan.png (1920x1080, 22K)

i like systemd

nice trips but i like xubuntu

I don't like old outdated packages, I prefer newer packages.

I prefer

Might be, but I like Mint. Sorry.

i dunno, i'm sure i'll get around to it some time or another

MX gives me the choice to boot with or without systemd.

Bought an old atom netbook for $30, installed Devuan on it, using it as pi-hole and home server.

Pretty comfy and easy to debug with.

disgusting franken debian.
just use gentoo if you are stupid enough to think NSA is trying to steal your anime wallpaper, OpenRC is way superior to whatever piece of shit hipster init is devuan using.
Retard.
>init freedom is the distro lema
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
a distribution truly for retards
software GNU/"freedom" is not about choice, is just about using software that is free to modify and distribute.
You're missing the point since this distribution is binary, true freedom is achieved once you download the source and edit the program yourself.
Idiot.
God I hope the devuan developer chokes on his tranny dick and dies, what a joke, useless distribution.

I think I'll just remove systemdicks from my Xubuntu 18.04 install instead.

whats wrong with systemd? im on comfy debian stable and dont care about the unix "philosophy"

Gen xyz+ retard detected.

Attached: 1494524675086(1).jpg (750x750, 96K)

Good luck!

Attached: i0d9q(1).jpg (300x225, 24K)

Because I use Debian. Devuan had its wireless settings broken for me multiple times when I was using it, forcing me to restore from a backup or clean install. Since using Debian its been problem-free. Anyways, if you want newer software on Devuan you can't just use Debian backports can you?

...it uses OpenRC.

I dont use either rpm or deb based distros but I do appreciate Devuan exists. Looking from outside I can tell how good it is to have an init un-comprimised alternative in the deb world.

Debian users should respect more this distro.

runit vs. openrc?

s6

?

Because I run Gentoo, user.
The actual best distro, user.
We in Jow Forums have been telling you for a while, user.

Attached: 1547419170683.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

runit is simpler and easier to use
sv up dhcpcd
sv down dhcpcd
sv restart dhcpcd
sv status dhcpcd
etc.