What is the safest way to get windows 10 LTSB LTSC or whatever it is?

What is the safest way to get windows 10 LTSB LTSC or whatever it is?
My new CPU refuses to work on W7

Attached: 1559836864602.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-n-ltsc-2019.76325/
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/
1377x(.to)/torrent/3837758/Windows-10-Enterprise-LTSC-2019-X64-3in1-en-US-JUNE-2019-Gen2/
mirrored.(to)/files/UMFID05F
github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By installing gentoo, compiling deluge from source, writing your own web crawler for. Torrent files and then adding them to said deluge

Why not buy hardware that doesn't need Windows 10?

MDL

Let me spoon-feed you

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-n-ltsc-2019.76325/

or search for > en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_5795bb03

For LTSB
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/

Attached: 1179971-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

what's the benefit of using this version?

less botnet and bloatware

Attached: ltsc-startmenu.png (1768x992, 460K)

because we are on 2019

Ltsb 2015 vs 2016? Which is better, I have always been trouble by xbox shit in 2016 is it something to be worry about in ltsb 2016?

What is the safest way to get AIDS or whatever it is?

>.503
>.593
>my windows is .557
Whats the difference?

>retards still don't understand that you can install Win7 on anything
The only thing missing is USB support which you easily fix by getting manufacturer drivers for your specific chipset instead of letting Microsoft fail to load in generic ones.

it means you're behind on updates.

every time someone says this, and i say it doesn't work for me, i say i have a 2200G and every time i'm told it doesn't work on this one

My apologies to the OP, I don't want to hijack the thread, but seeing how there's a bunch of Windows users in here I was hoping I could get an expert opinion on an issue I've been having. I've installed Windows LTSC on a SSD and have a hard drive for storage and installing software to. For whatever reason, after a short period of time (usually a month or so) my applications on the spinning rust drive stop showing up as being installed. I've tested the drive and it passes with flying colors. I should add, I have attempted to fix the issue by re-installing Windows three times now, with the same results. Any suggestions, besides installing Gentoo?

Not at all. Go for LTSB2016. It will have security updates till 2026.

i heard there was a ltsc 2019, should i go for it?

Yes, updates on 2016 are a pain in the ass and 2019 have 0 issues with new hardware

>less botnet and bloatware
>Windows
lmao

Using these LGBT versions is pointless. It's still Winshit 10 at the end of the day and you'll get potential problems or lack of features down the road.
Just get the latest regular Enterprise.

Depends on what you use. If you want to play the latest games, have the latest drivers, and support till 2028, then go for it. LTSB 2016 is lighter than LTSC 2019 and compatible with most software.

It is. They are builds meant for long-term stability. They only get security updates. Comes without the preinstalled UWP and ads in the start menu. They also give you more control over privacy settings.

>They also give you more control over privacy settings.
Compared to regular Enterprise? No.

lmao
look at that torso, the absolute state of weebshits
t.ironic weeb

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Long Term Service Channel is Enterprise, but without the feature updates.

How did you get those "widgets" to the right?

Hence why I said REGULAR Enterprise you massive faggot.

Just get ltsc you big dummy

1.Download latest ltsc iso:
1377x(.to)/torrent/3837758/Windows-10-Enterprise-LTSC-2019-X64-3in1-en-US-JUNE-2019-Gen2/

2. Download the activator here:
mirrored.(to)/files/UMFID05F

3. Use Rufus to put ISO into flashdrive or whatever you want IDGAF

4. Select windows STD during activation and use drop down menu in the activator. I guess you can put the activator in the same flash drive idk

That is a third-party program called Fences.

Cool, thanks.

Yeah, Raven Ridge specifically had a bigger problem than that, and for a long time it was literally impossible. They did end up releasing a specific fix, not that I'm advocating for using 7 this late in the game.

That's something everyone gets wrong. LTSC has 5 years of practical support, not 10. It technically gets 10, in the same way 7 is technically good for another 3 years, but unless you're part of a legit enterprise contract AND paying microsoft out the wazoo, you'll never see those updates.

Thanks for the clarification. Anyways by that time, I will be using the next LTSC based on a new Windows 10 build.

what the fuck are you?

freetardism.exe

bullshit. LTSC is just Pro without the major update potential. botnet is kernel integrated.

I did this but I also used another tool that let me remove parts of the OS I didn't want. I completely removed cortana and the windows store.
The only annoyance I had with Windows 10 was that the half-screen snapping didn't work like Windows 7, but I eventually found a program named Aquasnap that fixed it.

>0b8476eff31f957590ade6fe671f16161037d3f6
>*en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_74865958.iso

copy the hash, paste in google search, find source that is fastest for you, download the iso, verify hashes, even if it is from some shady russian warez sites, if hashes match, the iso is legit

>Using these LGBT versions is pointless. It's still Winshit 10 at the end of the day and you'll get potential problems or lack of features down the road.
>Just get the latest regular Enterprise.
Regular Enterprise has UWP apps, so it's exactly the same crap as Home and Pro, the best thing about Enterprise LTSC is that it comes without UWP apps and without adverts, updates will never install them either.
And yes, i know that you can remove UWP apps from Home, Pro, Education and a regular Enterprise, but updates will bring them back and add new ones, so it's pointless, better stick to LTSC.

Can you get the Ryzen scheduler optimization for ltsc btw?

2nd this

>what does less mean?

Attached: 12423423442.png (732x784, 643K)

Your is iso is the old one, when the LTSC was first released

These are the latest Isos

>615a77ecd40e82d5d69dc9da5c6a6e1265f88e28 >*en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_5795bb03.iso

>88af607f1e752761577d21f2b7aa98692809bf66 >*en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x86_dvd_892869c9.iso

Almost certainly not, because it's based on 1809 and it's supposed to stay that way.

>yeah this pile of shit is less smelly
lmao

Kinda sucks to wait for next release for such a major fix but oh well.

since it's presumably not a work pc, is there anything you really need windows for? just asking because 10 is complete shite and linux works fine in most cases

what classic shell skin is that?

That is not Classic Shell. I am using Startisback++

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1500x580, 246K)

Those cheap ebay keys are stolen/leaked FYI, just use KMS_VL_ALL activator on LTSC, don't pay those ebay pajeet scammers that earn on stolen MAK keys.

Is it true the activator is open source?

I think there is non besides some additional features for a lot of system control, otherwise Home is just perfect if you want Windows10

Stop reposting my desktop, ty

MOOOOOOOOODS

That is just isos with installed updates, right, if I update windows version will be the same, right?

some of them are also from recycled/broken machines, which are clearly no longer in need of the license. It's a bit of a shit-shoot, but you'll typically know right away if your key is good or not

>That is just isos with installed updates, right, if I update windows version will be the same, right?
Yes, the only difference between those .iso images is that some of them have cumulative updates integrated, you'll get newest updates through Windows Update anyway so it doesn't matter.

yes, KMS_VL_ALL is open source.
I literally developed it (well, the main part anyways, not the scripts).

Where can i get it?

The official thread on MDL.
Source is linked in the README inside the archive

>I literally developed it (well, the main part anyways, not the scripts).
So, you're the author of the SECO Injector project?

no, the avrf rewrite only.
i threw out most of the code other than the reversed crypto from KMSEmulator

originally there was the SECO Injector which injected into svchost to catch sppextcomobj startup.
Later, it was modified to register as debugger for sppextcomobj in IFEO.
Then i rewrote it and changed to register as application verifier module in IFEO, and thats where we are. the KMS_VL_ALL author made some changes like making it compile under mingw

Кaчecтвeнный тoвap))
It's literally the best KMS activator around right now, since it uses .dll registry hooking method and doesn't bloat the OS with any scheduled tasks or background processes.

Listen to this guy you clowns. He knows what's what.

I know LTSC licenses are only available to Enterprise users, but has anyone tried to get an LTSC license through their work? I mean, is it possible if your work is an Enterprise licensee of WIN10 to get an LTSC license to install on a machine at home?
A bit like O365???
Just a thought

Attached: 1533739326981.jpg (1754x1254, 288K)

thanks, kind user

>I know LTSC licenses are only available to Enterprise users, but has anyone tried to get an LTSC license through their work? I mean, is it possible if your work is an Enterprise licensee of WIN10 to get an LTSC license to install on a machine at home?
>A bit like O365???
>Just a thought
Depends on the company you work for, i know that some companies do indeed give you the license, but why bother since you can just use KMS_VL_ALL and it will work exactly the same as legitimately activated LTSC.

KMS_VS_ALL or HWID/KMS38?

>KMS_VS_ALL or HWID/KMS38?
LTSC 2019 and Server 2019 can't be activated with HWIDGen, however LTSB 2016 and regular Windows 10 editions can.
KMS38 activates Windows until 2038 year (19 years from now), KMS_VL_ALL activates it forever (180 days activation looped infinitely), if you are going to install Microsoft Office 2019 then KMS_VL_ALL is your only option.

Thanks for that. Yep, I use a similar setup for LTSB at the moment (Havent made the move to "C" yet).
So, If I want to utilize one of my 5 installs of O365 (through work) on LTSC will KMS38 work or (like O2019) will I use VL_ALL?
Like I said, was just a thought - I guess I was just wanting to safegiard against any potential issues with the O365 install.

Attached: IN the drain - seek the episode.jpg (636x478, 32K)

KMS38 doesn't work on LTSC (and is bad, more on that later) so you'll have to use KMS_VL_ALL anyways. KMS_VL_ALL can activate O365 / O2019, so you might aswell just use it for those too. Other than that, it is fully compatible with having a retail / ms account license if you want to stick to it so much, it is just unnecessary.

I wouldn't recommend KMS38 to anyone. While it indeed activates until 2038 without any tool installed, the reactivation interval will stay, so it will still try to reactivate after 7 days. That means, it will try to reach the fake KMS server, time out, then accept defeat and throw an error into an event log. After a failed attempt, the activation will be attempted much more often, all failing of course.

>So, If I want to utilize one of my 5 installs of O365 (through work) on LTSC will KMS38 work or (like O2019) will I use VL_ALL?
If you use KMS_VL_ALL to activate LTSC 2019 *before* installing O365 on it, then KMS_VL_ALL will not "fiddle" with your legitimate O365 license/subscription, if that's what you mean and you have legitimate O365 license from your company. KMS38 can't activate any Office, so you can use it as well.
KMS_VL_ALL has to be run twice - first time after installing LTSC and second time after installing Office, or just a single time if you install LTSC + Office before using it.

Thanks fellas.

Attached: ai_.png (1034x690, 290K)

github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
This one?

Yes, it is the one, but this chinese guy has just reuploaded it on github, original source is on MDL forum: forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/

Do the hashes match for the binaries or does the github one come with ebin botnets?

>Do the hashes match for the binaries or does the github one come with ebin botnets?
Seems like the hashes are identical for the .dll files, just different for Readme file (picrel).

Attached: hashes.png (1920x1049, 131K)

Thanks.

What

When the HDD apps disappear can u still view the files on HDD

Not that guy but, if the hashes are identical it proves the file(s) have not been modified from the original source.

Why do you need 128 gb of ram Yulia

>Paula
Post bellybutton.

what if I told you LTSC is just a placebo and all versions of Win10 suck testicles

Attached: 1545596996788.jpg (625x352, 75K)

Fucking lgbt fags, I swear, just install windows 10 pro and use microsoft toolkit.

>b-but muh spyware

As if lgbt is not spyware aswell

this is an english-only imageboard

/thread

>Fences
more like feces lmaooo

get windows 8 then, it's a trillion times better than 10

>Fucking lgbt fags, I swear, just install windows 10 pro and use microsoft toolkit.
>>b-but muh spyware
>As if lgbt is not spyware aswell
Enjoy your ads and UWP bloat then, most of us can't stand seeing that crap in the OS.

>this is an english-only imageboard
RekSFV GUI is in english on my screenshot, you fucking autist.

There's literally no ads in the start menu. If you mean the "suggested apps" those are a right click away from removing who gives a fuck. Do it once and never again

>There's literally no ads in the start menu. If you mean the "suggested apps" those are a right click away from removing who gives a fuck. Do it once and never again
You need to do way more than that, don't be an idiot, there are like 40 UWP apps in your shitty Pro edition, many of them are non-removable normally and you need to use DISM to get rid of them, some of them are even freemium and display their own ads (Microsoft Solitaire Collection is an example), i think you are either blind, retarded or just in denial, i have very strong OCD and im perfectionist, so i dig deep into the OS and i notice all this crap easily, i like my OS to be 100% clean without all this crap, so not only i use LTSC but i also debloat it even further using my own fork of Optimize-Offline script.
Also, pirating LTSC is fucking easy, even my 10 years old cousin can use torrents and pirate various Windows editions.

I install Win 10 in a lot of VMs and you're overblowing this. Right click a few things in the start menu, disable the suggested option, you're good to go. 10 mins vs. the 1 hour of installing everything that doesn't come out of the box in Windows 7. No FLAC or MKV support out of the box in 2019? You might as well use Linux.

>27/4 support!

Download the ISO with the MS administrator installation deployment tool. It's official.

LTSC 2019.