Press S to spit on grave

Press S to spit on grave.

S

Attached: intel-logo-100786098-large.jpg (1200x911, 41K)

S also fuck captcha fuck chinkmoot

AMDrone COPE

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

S
S
S
S
S

Attached: 1558726995275.png (1200x800, 164K)

S

S

S

S

Intel is still the king btw, this new ryzen might be strong and is probably the best CPU for the poors but in the end Intel is the eternal king of CPUs, cope

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lmao no, ryzen has better ipc now get cucked

S

>Listen to gee
>Fell for the AyyMD and Ryzen 2700x meme last holiday season
>Instant buyers remorse
>Now I want the 9900k
>More expensive to get a z390 MoBo and 9900k than to just upgrade to 3900x
>Know that I will still have buyers remorse if I get the 3900x

At least I have muh productivity.

S

S

SSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: Lisa Su.jpg (757x627, 87K)

>intel bad because monopoly bad >:(
>hahah intel is dead :) AMD IS THE SUPERIOR CHOICE

I don't get it. If intel dies, the same thing intel did will happen with AMD.

Sounds like a (You) problem, brainlet.

>I'm a cuck who supports Intel when they literally bribed computer manufacturers like Dell and HP with billions of dollar to not make AMD when AMD was better in performance

cope more

Attached: image.jpg (781x531, 68K)

S

I don't support any of those companies because they are fucking faceless companies. I simply don't understand why people want Intel to die when people keep on saying that monopolies are bad.

Becuse they're monopolists faggots, I don't want AMD to monopoly the market either, just fair competition.

Sure, if Intel played fair. But they used their chance when they started bribing computer manufacturers to not make AMD based products.

They shouldn't get a pass for that. They haven't even paid the billion dollar fine yet.

S

Why should you care about who plays fair? How does this affect you as a consumer? They aren't your friends, even AMD isn't your friend or cares about you. They care about the money you spent on their products.

How do I delete other peoples threads?

AMD lost a lot of money that could've gone into research and development because intel bribed manufacturers to not use AMD

AMD literally tried to give away their processors to OEM for free but the intel bribe money for not making AMD products were too good according to then CEO of Dell so they didn't even take fucking free CPU when AMD CPU were objectively faster

This so much.
The only reason i care even remotely about brand is because AMD is less shitty than Intel and those sweet sweet 16 cores. But that is fucking it, at the end of the day both are corporations that are willing to release false and dowright illegal false advertising marketing in order to trick people into giving them money

But why does this matter in any form for you as a customer? You just buy the best stuff that is available for you.

S

based

bye bye 9600k lmao

S

>t. teen transitioning fag who likes security vulnerabilities up the ass

AMD monopoly > Intel monopoly

>my favorite multi millon dollar tech company that deceives its costumers with false advertising is better than your multi millon dollar tech company that deceives its costumers with false advertising
Wake up sheeple AMD and Intel are the heads of the same hydra popping out of different holes and playing pretend they fight each other

s kfc

>he's poor

>better ipc
but SHIT clocks yet AGAIN!
4.2-4.3ghz all core is hilarious

well, maybe lower clocks but more coars

can't wait for chinese cpus

FAGGOT

unironically S for milking the same processor for 5 years.

Good goy

S