INTEL LAUGH THREAD

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Comedy.jpg (723x427, 47K)

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

holy shit that's absolutely pathetic

>buying amd
lmao

STOP THIS AT ONCE
We made heavy investments in the places that matter so this has to be photoshopped!

Attached: 1537254191930.png (600x313, 186K)

L M A O
M
A
O

>being dumb namefagging attention whore
wew

we'll have to patch this

First of all I hate Incel.
Second, gamers don't care and want the best CPU for games and that's still the 9900k.
I still hope the 3950x will be the best CPU for gaming but pic related.

Attached: 1540976409802.jpg (1242x1878, 131K)

I want to know RIGHT NOW if 720p gaming was included in that benchmark. This is blatant anti semitism.

the 9900k is the same as the 3700x tho (IN BOTH SINGLE CORE AND MULTI CORE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !)... the 3950x will btfo the SHIT out of the 9900k

oy veeeeeeyyyyy

>cheaper
>less TDP
>less real power use and heat emission
AMD is years ahead of Intel.

Sirs...

except performance

Attached: 1427108893826.jpg (375x500, 98K)

Same performance, better performance per watt. That's exactly what puts them years ahead.

Attached: (((95w))).png (1112x833, 74K)

>Approving Intel monopoly
Kek

Attached: siege300.png (1679x835, 505K)

The 3700X should be called a 90w chip the 12c/24t chips should be labeled 140w. I imagine that the 16c/24t halo SKU will pull 150w under full load too.

Attached: Zen2 power.jpg (711x533, 54K)

>buy Intel
>have pajeets squirting ZombieLoads into your system

Attached: an-hero.png (661x549, 499K)

Why does Ryzen stutter/drop frames so much?

It's even the perfomance by half of the price. Intel should now be be desperated and do something, it's looking ugly market wise.

>Intel should now be be desperated[sic]
LMAO

Attached: steam.jpg (952x195, 45K)

the thing is, gamers won't buy the 9900k.
They will see the 9900k is at the top of benchmarks, confirm their internalized rationale that "yeah, Intel still best for games" then buy a far cheaper Intel chip that is not nearly competitive.
It's a weird bit of market psychology, people associate with brands rather than models.

Probably latency between the two chiplets.

So they're confirming their internalized rationale just like you're confirming your internalized rationale for your armchair psych generalizations. Neat!

Benchmarks once again prove that if you want performance in the real world you go with Intel.

Attached: ipc.png (1421x613, 387K)

>real world
>intel
Whut? where?

>mfw games are literally unplayable on AMD because of stuttering

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1562490218887.jpg (719x568, 75K)

Or you know, they will buy the $200 CPU and then use more money for GPU.

just on a shitty faked benchmark, no game is optimized to run on AMD

Far Cry 5

SLAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR OWN SUBJUGATION.

>latencia
SOPA MACACO

no he's right it's a form of brand loyalty

IPC doesn't matter

user, I got some bad news... hope you're ready for 2020.

>Newest CPUs are out today
>HURR DURR STEAM SURVEY SHOWS NO ONE HAS THEM
Are you legit braindead?

Aww, poor baby is concerned about AMD's financial well-being. How sad! Nobody tell baby boy that the number isn't going to budge because the new CPUs are still shit for games!

>R15

Try it in R20 u retronigger

UMA

BUT zen 2 can't clock high.
same problem from zen+
sure the IPC is equal now, but intel's 14nm++ can easily hit listed boost clocks on ALL cores.
zen 2 normalizes 4.3ghz on all cores.
that's 2012 clock speeds.

>but intel's 14nm++ can easily hit listed boost clocks on ALL cores.
For about 10 minutes.

wow anti-semite much?

Keep seething kike

Attached: INCEL_BTFO.png (1282x720, 164K)

if you have good cooling 5.2ghz 24/7

>4.0Ghz
it'd be a good test if 4.0 was the max, but intel hits their advertised 5.0ghz boost clocks, AMD can'e even go above 4.3ghz

>if you have good cooling 5.2ghz 24/7
Not everyone uses a liquid nitrogen cooled computer like one would use any old computer 24/7.

Attached: 1547177014253.jpg (921x865, 147K)

>gamers don't care and want the best CPU for games and that's still the 9900k.
Wrong, the fast majority of gamers want to spend as little money as possible for the most performance. They won't give a shit if the 9900k gives them 10 more frames in specific games on ultra if they can buy a CPU for significantly less.
Only the absolute fucking mongloids on Jow Forums that cry about games not being relevant here and yet also use game benchmarks to support their claims care, because they have more money than sense and would literally shill out thousands to out perform someone else by the tiniest of margins.

>igda
>feminist frequency
>girls who code
You know when I saw this slide, I told my work mates: "Yup, that's the last CPU I'm buying from Intel, I don't care how long it takes, I'm going to wait until the competition catches up and surpasses intel"
I was so fucking right.

That's the worst shilling I've ever seen.
9900k is DEFEATED by the 3700X in single core performance.