Why are AI so racist? They often categorize blacks as apes and seem to like nazi ideologies a lot...

Why are AI so racist? They often categorize blacks as apes and seem to like nazi ideologies a lot. Are the developers and their political biases to blame or is there more to it?

Attached: 1562490887597.jpg (512x960, 35K)

Because the truth is races are different. But we still build wheelchair ramps for the disabled.

use debugger

A little thing called contrast.

Because they recognize hard facts and aren't biased by fee-fees

All other factors being equal, running over a random black person is preferable to running over someone White or Asian.

A random black person will on average be of smaller use to the rest of mankind, and in some cases them being gone will be a boon for humanity.

Admitting this, admitting that not all people are actually equal, and that some things are simply better/worse than others is a taboo in Western countries today, but that does not make it any less true.

running over you is preferable in any situation

>The media is more likely to report you being run over by a self-driving vehicle if you are black
Fixed your headline OP

Hey burger, blacks in most other places on Earth do fine. Makes you wonder, eh?
>inb4 useless islamofascist migration point
We're talking native population here. Also, immigrants do less crime than the native population. And don't give me any crap about how "they're not actually native", that point will also fall flat on its face.

Go live with black people in other place on earth you stupid shit.
Even here in bongland were politeness is beaten into you until you automatically reply sorry to any change of circumstance and queue up any chance you get, blacks are cancerous animals.

>Also, immigrants do less crime than the native population

We're not talking about immigrants in general, but about blacks. Any examples of countries where blacks commit fewer crimes than the native population?

I know this is a meme thread but the actual answer is always the training data.

I once bumped into an old lady and out of habit said "sorry". I wasn't sorry, she was the one in my way. Pretty sure she fell over but I didn't look back.

Pattern recognition is racist, duh. From a sensing perspective, I would expect black skin to stand out more in a daylight environment, and lidar doesn’t really give a shit what color you are as long as you aren’t a mirror. Of course, if the vision system is just a deep neural net, they probably have much less data of Black people to train on (despite being 13%...). Now, if you consider hood rats loitering around on streets, then I can imagine their rate of getting hit is a lot higher too, autonomous car or not.

Because Apes are fake creatures to trick people into believing the satanic doctrine of evolution.
Great Apes are fur suits and Animatronics.
The faces are modeled after black people to trick people into being racist too.
Earth is flat. Jow Forums is messing around with technology that was reverse engineered from pre flood stuff.

Attached: Overhead view of Washington Monument.jpg (484x599, 90K)

Because some shit just is what it is. There was facial recognition software used by Google a few years back that was false flagging black people and Gorillaz as the same back and forth. It isn't an insult. It's just what the camera sees and interprets. Turns out we evolved from apes, what a shocker.

But oh no!! Alphabets is racisss!

Attached: dat_nigga_threw_a_chair.jpg (900x466, 45K)

AI only runs the numbers, no politics (unless it's one of those chat-trained ones.)
The only solution for darkies to stop being considered inferior by AI is to git gud.

some niggers are spitting images of monkeys. michelle obama is a good example.

>AI has consistently shown utter disdain for the negro
>Independently designed and implemented AI systems for completely different purposes reflect this every time
>AI driven chatbots have to be forcibly censored and mandated to spout anti-racist messages if they think a message isn't pro-diversity
>Driving sensors fail to recognize blacks
>Facial recognition systems don't unlock computers for blacks
>Fingerprint sensors fail on blacks
>"Beauty Contest" driven AI selected only whites when trying to objectively judge beauty, rating all blacks on the lowest score
>Criminal recognition systems identify blacks significantly easier
I think maybe it has something to do with niggers being niggers and we're uncomfortable facing that fact.
Don't worry, the filthy chinese bugmen will sort it out because they're not squeamish about reality.

Attached: 1436859775182.jpg (511x288, 45K)

>The media is more likely to specify your race after being run over by a self-driving vehicle if you are black.
Fixed for you too. The media loves scaremongering about the AI boogeyman, but if they can toss in some racial "discrimination", that's even better.

>AI
>Artificial (not real) intelligence
>Taught to be racist by other not really "intelligent" people
Really makes you think.

artificial means not natural as in not made by nature. not "not real".

But humans are natural and humans are making the AI, so technically the AI is natural.

can you guys stop being so racist, were all people

We are all people.
But some people are chimpier than others.

This is wat A.I. actually see.

Attached: glow in the dark.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>were all people

We're also all mammals that doesn't mean we should pretend that we're the same as pigs or kangaaroos.

If only accidents targeted the people with higher probability of being useless to the overall "use" of mankind. This post wouldn't even need to see the light of day.

How are we different? And if you say intelligence or consciousness I will pop you.

The color of our skin is one notable difference between races for a start

Wtf does islamofacist even mean

Right, have you noticed the part where when you're outside under the summer sun and your skin color begins to close that gap? I wonder if that's significant.

>How are we different from pigs?
user, do you know what thumbs are?

>thumbs
How are we different from monkeys?

Wow, so the moron's analogy
doesn't work and is a false equivalence. You're blowing my mind, I I am learning so much. Thanks user.

Salafist/wahabi ideology mostly, you uneducated worm.

They aren't racist. Something that isn't sentient can't have any type of ideology or prejudice.

The reason AI would run be more likely to run black people over is because majority of the data the AI was trained on was recognizing white individuals. It's that simple.

>How are we different?

Given that differences between ethnic/racial groups are obvious maybe you should answer the question: How are we the same?

We're still stuck in the first stage of this argument where you ask: How are we different? When you're preseented with data that shows that we are you are simply going to say: Well, all these differences are simply the result of socioeconomic factors and discrimination.

So let's skip the phase where we pretend that we are equal, because we both already know that we're not. If you want to argue that all measurable differences between groups are the result of socioeconomic factors feel free to present any evidence for that thesis. Not that socioeconomic factors are 'a' factor, but that they explain all measurable differences between groups. There is no evidence for that. So what explains the remaining differences?

Size, lifespan, genetic weaknesses/immunities to certain diseases, genetic variation to the point of being unable to interbreed... so basically and extremely large amount of phenotypical and genotypical features.
Are you seriously incapable of telling the two apart? That a sign of a severe cognitive diability, user.

logical and based

Attached: 5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 62K)

Yet there is no scientific basis for segregating humans based on race, so we are still all people by definition.

>I don't accept your position so whenever you feel like accepting mine come give me a shout
That's a hardy go fuck yourself from me on this one.
>maybe you should answer the question: How are we the same?
>Skeleton including but not limited to (Skull, jawbone, ribs, pelvis, ankles, feet, and teeth)
>Organs in same place
>experience feelings
>Concept of culture/tribe/family across every group
That's off the top of my head.

Niggers have evolved dark skin to hide in shadow when they rape white women and steal tvs. Stop replying to me, nog.

No one cares about your thoughts or feelings, faggot. You're wrong.

This and trolls
t.AI_microshit_put_on_twitter

Only thing wrong is the state of this country, its full of wetbacks taking peoples jobs, niggers taking white women and our property and a whole ton of whites who actively fight for a return of a nog president despite us having a real white man in the house now.

this is your brain on Jow Forums

Shut the fuck up.

That is hardly an argument. People used to come up with these racial categories as a makeshift tool to very roughly classify people into categories. At the same time people tried to justify these categories with a lot scientific arguments that did not hold up under scrutiny.

People now like to claim triumphantly that there is no 'genetic foundation' of categories like race, and indeed there isn't, but from that it doesn't follow that we are actually the same.

People came up with categories like race as a way of conceptualizing the obvious differences between human populations. Just because the concept of race does not live up to some arbitrary standard (genetic foundation) that does not mean that the actual real world phenomenon (differences between populations) does not exist.

To say 'we are all people' may not be wrong, but it is hardly more than an empty slogan because it ignores the reality that we are also other things besides the very broad category of 'people', and these differences are meaningful and in many contexts need to be taken into account.

Yes, there are many ways in which we are indeed very similar if not identical. Nobody is arguing that we are all aliens from different planets. But just because we have a great many things in common that does not mean we are the same. Once again, it strikes me as fundamentally dishonest to ask 'how are we different?' as if the differences between groups of people are not plain for everyone(including yourself) to see.

Even if that was true, I don't get your point. It isn't ok to run over someone because he's "less useful" than someone else. That's literally the difference between animals and humans living in a society.

The tv bit made me chuckle.

>blacks in most other places on Earth do fine

Africans (outside of the North) didn't use wheels until the 1600s AFTER they were colonised.

>Once again, it strikes me as fundamentally dishonest to ask 'how are we different?' as if the differences between groups of people are not plain for everyone(including yourself) to see.
Yeah, everyone sees the differences. Shit's called diversity and it's one of the biggest calling cards for sjw's as I am sure you're aware of. The problem is the interpretations. While "Lefties" want to celebrate the difference and come together in safe and respectful manner your dumb ass is fighting to a return to tribalism based on the fact that we're not carbon copies of each other. That's the point of contention. The postulation that because y is different than x means y should work really hard to become x or get the fuck out is the problem because it's built on shitty understanding and is driven by fear-mongering.

An asian wrote this

Make me race traitor.

If you kill a random black person and a random white person which event will on average have a greater negative impact for the rest of humanity?

Ok, maybe there is a misunderstanding here. I'm not arguing that we should run people over because they are of no use to society, I'm just saying that in a hypothetical scenario where an AI had only two courses of action available and both would lead to the loss of a human life if all other factors are equal it would be rational to run over a black person over a White or Asian one. In that scenario, a person will die no matter what, but the impact for those who are still alive will be different depending on who the person is that perished. If we have no other information except race, it would be rational to kill a random black person over many other groups because the negative impact on the rest of society wll on average be smaller.

You can say that we should not make a distinction, but that hardly seems like a good choice. A person dies no matter what, but we can still maximize the outcome for those who are still alive.

Or you can say that there are no meaningful differences between groups of people, and in that case you would simply be unaware of the facts.