/ptg/ - Professional Tennis General

non-electronic sports edition

>Not sure what professional tennis is all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to demote the lowest possible standards of tennis service by not providing members with opportunities for professional development, by not recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by not advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- COURT uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff never read these generals and have never posted here before.
>This is not a thread for educational purposes only. offer or ask for invites.
>Staff do not pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, nothing happens

news:
a new meme is invented
user is angry at foreingers
in memoriam of 312c
an actual informative post
a hot take on blu invite forums
no!
user presents very difficult questions
a beggar barely gets by
experts conclude that scene is only relevant because of videogames
user embarrasses himself
man gets deceived by strangers
some wankers pecker is about to burst
meme novice inquires about high quality memes
red stats as of 7.7.2019 18:51

old:

Attached: __original_drawn_by_rin2008__2bcc536b476bd77267bf60b781967f9b.png (1447x2047, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cockbox.org/
hostadvice.com/hosting-services/dmca-ignored-hosting/
torrentfreak.com/the-scene-pirates-ripping-content-from-amazon-netflix-190707/
pastebin.com/pnqVw2pF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best breaking news ever again. Keep it up, user.

>>user embarrasses himself
I did not embarrass myself tho.

>no!
yes

Attached: 1549766885338.png (923x1180, 1.25M)

>I did not embarrass myself tho.
It was fucking excruciating ya stupid twat

>user is angry at foreingers
Good job. Keep it up

I just watched Baby Steps! and now I want to play tennis. Where do I start? Should I sign up for group lessons or pay for a private tutor? I'm 34 if that makes any difference.
Also... does jpopsuki still open registration on Valentine's day?

Yes.

forgive this for being somewhat off topic but /sqt/ was no help and i dont want to make my own thread
i want to ditch my vpn and get a vps, but i still want to torrent shit. is there a vps service in burgerland that doesnt give af about DMCAs? if not, what country should i look at? Mexico? somewhere in europe, outside the EU?

cockbox.org/ - Jow Forums approved meme host
actual answer:
hostadvice.com/hosting-services/dmca-ignored-hosting/

thanks user

Now that HH is dead where are all of us going?

based

You have to admit the user doing these OPs is funny indeed. You better don't prune him/her accounts, you boys.

anyone have btn invitings please??

contact me on orpheus.network

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>I did not embarrass myself tho.
Tssss, don't make it more difficult.

How else can we troll soulseek plebs?

/marked/

>two (you)
I'm popular now

>news: /ptg/ celebrity gets mentioned twice on op

Sort requests by bounty on RED, chose a some requests from each of the first few pages at random.
/dev/random to .flac files named and sized properly as the requests + log file
If you want to only troll SLSK users, do as many of the top requests as you feel like.
But I feel like you would get more desperate requests from RED users with hurting ratios.

Seems fine to me?
>streaming hentai
you're a human trashcan

Fake site.

>brod

PTG is getting its old glorious days back! Keep it up user with bad-ass breaking news :D

>Breaking news
Btn enabled users are decreasing at an alarming rate. Probably an unknown tree ban has happened.

Piracy is more commercialized than it ever was. I don't think there's a good source of anything that doesn't exist to make money
>private trackers take donations
>public trackers are riddled with ads
>scene sells leech slots
>DDL sites earn money on premium links
>all good usenet providers are commercial
>streaming sites have ads
>cams have those stupid 1xbet ads and were probably paid for by a russian mob to some third world pajeets

Like it or not, you're indirectly supporting organized crime and somebody is making big dosh off the shit you download.

Lots of private trackers get dick for donations and the admins pay out of their own pocket.
There are only a few private trackers that are for profit.

literally no tracker limits the amount of .torrent files you can download, so why does every usenet indexer limit the amount of nzbs you can download?

>why does this business create artificial limitations to get me to pay money?
Gee, I dunno.

And there are plenty of private trackers that restrict the number of torrents you can download at a time.
The .click sites do that.

Attached: usefagsonlifesupport.jpg (710x512, 112K)

fuck that I love that site too much

damn it's like bandwidth, storage, and hosts take money to have wtf why isn't everything free

but where's are the newscucks? the general has had weeks of newsgroup shilling and now sudden silence. did they all get banned from their indexers?

still here, son

>but where's are the newscucks? the general has had weeks of newsgroup shilling and now sudden silence. did they all get banned from their indexers?

Silently enjoying setting up movies and shows to fire and forget and having everything done for me without any effort on my part after having set it up.

Only thing I'm missing is music. Shame usenet doesn't do that well. Oh well, Spotify at $4/year covers that pretty well.

I'm still active on private trackers, but it's just more of a backup now. I don't really care about watching art house gay movies anyway.

daily reminder that RED, BTN, HDB, PTP, AHD are great and that every twat talking shit about them is just a banned moron

Attached: 1481839755202.png (1280x809, 219K)

Where to go from RTT?

Feels good using my private indexers to get the movies and TV shows I don't want to seed. Doesn't cost me a dime since I use free providers.

I got the Stranger Things 4K release on Friday. Same one on BTN and HDB.

Why seed when I can just download?

Attached: omg.png (374x362, 35K)

>Spotify at $4/year
spotify is $10/mo you fucking retard

how many free provider accounts do I need to max out my connection? how much can I download per month with those accounts?

>He doesn't know how to get a family account good for year for $4

can't you realize seeding isn't a chore? You just leave the torrent in your client.
Nobody on BTN or HDB has ratio issues.

I downloaded it from btn and deleted it right after the download finished because my ratio was already >1.0

bitch ass

it's 2.50 a month if you share it with 5 other people which is the max you can do
stop lying on the internet

Is it even worth joining cabal trackers if I don't have a seedbox?

Yes, maintaining ratio is easy you just have to seed. Having a large HDD is more important than a seedbox

I can't believe web-DLs are fucking dead.
torrentfreak.com/the-scene-pirates-ripping-content-from-amazon-netflix-190707/

over half the snatches are pump and dump seedboxes

Attached: 1553341935460.jpg (600x600, 95K)

>how many free provider accounts do I need to max out my connection?
Depends on your connection. Some free providers are fast and do 6 mb/s and some do 400kb/s.

how much can I download per month with those accounts?
Some are limited, some are unlimited

>can't you realize seeding isn't a chore? You just leave the torrent in your client.
And it takes up space over time, adding up with each new torrent. Why would I want that? Especially if the file is already being seeded by 100s of other people? I'd rather just delete it to make space for more stuff. It only makes sense to seed something NOT on private indexers and only has a few seeders on private torrents.

>I downloaded it from btn and deleted it right after the download finished because my ratio was already >1.0
BTN has no ratio you dumb nigger faker. You don't have a BTN.

rip OT

>can't you realize seeding isn't a chore?
It is when it takes up your hard drive space. It is when you don't want to leave your PC on all night.

seeding costs money. it's even more than a chore. It's contributing resources to other people. why would I do that when I can just download and forget?

Seething sour grapes user

true leeches, it is download and forget if you have the files for a media library, like Plex.
Only plebs download watch and delete.

>Only plebs download watch and delete.
Seething seedcuck trying to justify himself spending money to help other people get popular files a little bit faster. kek.

>It is when it takes up your hard drive space.
No need to seed forever, just download, watch, seed for the required minimum time, then delete
>It is when you don't want to leave your PC on all night.
No need for that either, I'm sure you use your computer several hours a day, that's plenty enough.

>just download, watch, seed for the required minimum time, then delete
yeah that will get you nowhere on private trackers. you have to seed more than that unless you upload new content.

>No need for that either, I'm sure you use your computer several hours a day, that's plenty enough.
You know what's enough? Not having to seed at all because you downloaded from private indexers.

>black ppl

pls leave

Based news list. Keep it up

>you have to seed more than that
No you don't

you do if you want a solid ratio

what music tracker is easy to get in? no interview shit please. redtopia is dead

youtube.com
I made a request that took months to fill, and minutes after it was filled, someone uploaded it to youtube.

youtube compresses audio to shit

NTG talking shit about ptg again

they know we know, they're just trying to act cool

Who are the other people that are talking

>NTG talking shit about ptg again
where?

#webdl

how new are you? don't you know spaghetti kills the site at least once a week?

no idea where that is

GGn's art is an insult to gazelle.
How could they continue to allow this?

why do you care autistic faggot grow up

Dont know what else to tell you son.

I paid $4 and have a premium account good for a year. If it goes down, I get a replacement. You really think I'm lying about a dumb spotify account?

P2P-network

ok

I will eventually have all Chinese PTs open official recruitments on ACM so you can look forward to that in the coming months

What did he say?

post the DAMN IRC LOGS!

>BTN has no ratio you dumb nigger faker. You don't have a BTN.
they have a hnr policy that requires you to seed season packs for at least 5 day OR a ratio of > 1 you dumb nigger faker

I didnt delete shit when I was still using public trackers even though I didnt seed, so why would I start deleting shit now?

do all of the biz/click sites have flotw or just the geeks?

HipsterDaydreams on PTP, that's pathetic man...

based
the chinese RPG is opening again lads
who's prepared?

anyone have a bemanisows invite?

prove it. where did you buy it? post a link

>The.Rook.S01E02.2160p.WEB.H265-DEFLATE
>City.on.a.Hill.S01E04.2160p.WEB.H265-DEFLATE
>The.Loudest.Voice.S01E02.INTERNAL.2160p.WEB.H265-DEFLATE
>Rim.of.the.World.2019.2160p.WEB.H265-UHDCANDY

Based DEFLATE

Imagine being so poor you need to delete content immediately after watching.
Imagine being so poor you have to use limited and slow free usenet.
Imagine being so poor you have to use the free option on indexers.

imagine actually using usenet

why is the webrip so much bigger than the webdl?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08 Stranger Things BroadcasTheNet.png (641x102, 31K)

because it's x264 probably
also
>e01 is crf 22
>e02 is crf 21
>e03-e08 are crf 20
wtf are they doing

new meme
>pastebin.com/pnqVw2pF

>based UHDBits now competes with torrentinvites
tfw they joined force. bunch of TI forks are on UHDBits, TOZ[TN]@vOz

Attached: 1562052290121.png (3176x2776, 853K)

>new

discordniggers need to hang

Good trade.

Have there been any P2P 4k WEB-DLs so far?