Zen2 on newegg

Why in the everloving fuck are people buying the 3800x? A few MHz in base clock is not worth $70 what the fuck. At that point go for the 3900x you dumbfucks

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-07 13-31-57.png (1336x746, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3920842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh binning

why the 3900x is out of stock everywhere WTF? it's the first goddamn day and i can't find it. They said there was plenty for everyone, goddamn.

I don't know it seemed to sell out quick. Guess I'm waiting for the 3950x then

The 3800x is binned better than the 3700x, which means they should be able to hit and sustain their boost clocks more consistently.

You think it's going to be different? I'm holding off for it and I can guarantee there are loads of others like me.

can someone explain why all the youtubers are displaying benchmarks clearly showing that ryzen is still slower than intel in single core workloads and yet, acting like they delivered on their promise?

Because AMD fanboys will attack you IRL if you don't toe the line. Look at what they did to Ryan Shrout last year, an AMDtard showed up at his house with a gun but pussied out at the last second.

Only in gaymen and it's the lowest it has ever been. Prices that make the entire Intel line look like an embarrassment is delivering, dumb fool.

3800x wasnt even delivered to retailers

kek
I hate how AMD made the 3900x $500 because the 3800x exists. Jews gotta jew, but at least it's a much better offering than anything Intel offers.

if i order a pepperoni pizza and you deliver it with 1 slice missing, you haven't delivered.

They were sold out during preorders

>Prices that make the entire Intel line look like an embarrassment is delivering, dumb fool.

Factor in the required $500 minimum mobo price and Zen 2 ends up being hundreds of dollars more money for less performance.

>muh gaymen

Cope

i don't even give a fuck about the higher-end models
the 3 series with radeon graphics look comfy

>The 3800x is binned better than the 3700x
The TDP specs indicates the 3700x is a down-powered 3800x bin.

Attached: 1557608380771.png (200x202, 9K)

COPE

its marketing retard
making product look more desirable
jesus christ /g is 20 iq

low stock, not that many people bought it

Its the same chips but the 3700 cant clock as high hence why the tdp is lower

delivered what? the promises of a fat fucking freak who lied for youtube views and patreon money? AMD never made any preposterous claims, they actually were very humble and posted benchmarks results that did not favor them. Do you think the kikes at Intel would ever do such a thing?

You don't need an expensive motherboard, that's the beauty of it all.

9700K is slightly more expensive and faster than 3700X/3900X in gayming, but you can overclock it unlike the Zen2 chips. What AMD mean by this?

You do though. The cheapest X570 mobos are $500, the ones with the equivalent features of a $150 Z390 mobo are over $750.

You could use a X470 mobo, but then you would need to buy a Zen 1 CPU to flash the BIOS with, so you're out the same amount of money either way for a lesser product.

>minimum $500 mobo

Lol, ok.

Get this through your head, user. A first gen board can run these CPUs, stop being so impossibly retarded.

>muh gaymen

>need to buy a Zen 1 CPU to flash the BIOS with
This is bullshit, right? No way AMD would make a CPU that requires a 500 dollar board, right?

>but then you would need to buy a Zen 1 CPU to flash the BIOS with
There is no way in hell this is true.

For reference to every single motherboard shitpost see pic related. Also, you can request an older CPU with AMD and they will send it to you to flash the BIOS on older boards.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-07 16-31-56.png (1173x1230, 536K)

He's being an idiot deliberately. Or something like that.

let's face it, everything over a 3600 is redundant anyway until you get to the point that you need HEDT.

Waiting for the 3950x too.
I'm going to stay awake with my finger on the "add to cart" button once that fucker is released. Guaranteed they're going to sell out in a matter of hours.
Considering how they're specially binned, who knows how long we have to wait for their stock to replenish.

3600 is pretty fucking good, but I can see I case for other too. The 3950x, 3900x, and 3700x are also very good buys. Even if you're purely gayming, emulation WILL use more cores and having those is convenient.

>slightly more expensive
>slightly faster in gaming
>massively slower in everything else
And god forbid you open up a chat program or a FF tab while you play your game.

Zen 2 is selling like fucking hot cakes.

WHO MAKES LAUNCH ON FUCKING SUNDAY
CANT ORDER NOT IN STORE WHER MY 3600 PORZEN

Fuuck so that MSI b450 pro carbon board is the best choice for 3700x if you don't want to pay premium for useless things?

the price scales pretty well with core count. nothing jewish about that

same in my shithole, 3700x and 3800x sold out everywhere

the 3600+x570 combo is $339 rn on jewegg

give link to that z390 board with pcie4 for $150

ah, yes, intel is stuck in pcie3, a standard from 2010

dumb kike, i'm buying a 3800x for my 2 year old x370 board just like AMD promised

>newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3920842

ohnononono