Let the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing commence

Let the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing commence.

Attached: INTELOSER.jpg (1495x1458, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3920842&Description=AMD Ryzen 5 x570
youtube.com/watch?v=n0uB17Io2is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you need a cooler bro

8700k doesn't even have a cooler

It's already in the box. And it's of high quality, unlike yours. But nice try anyway, Intbecile. I commend you for the attempt.

Kek

>Slower hardware costs less

Attached: Capture3.png (1364x728, 618K)

how do i delete other people's threads?

Is this true? It's my daughters favorite game. Should I upgrade her rig for X-mas?

>1080p
What's next? 720p? 480p?
Also
>SJWRaider
Also
>deliberately cuck Zen 2 by applying only 1.2v to get "just 4GHz on all cores" and then proceed to proclaim "Zen 2 is bad"
Also
>Hardware Unboxed
What's next? TPU? Tom's? Maybe even JayZ or PcPoo?

>no 3600/X in the """""(((test)))"""""
>DURR, IT'S SLOWER, GOY!
Gee, I wonder who's behind this kvetching post.

Did OP miss that the top one COMES WITH THE MOTHERBOARD?

This.
Thursday when my chip is in I'll show real benchmarks.

COPE

Good lord son, are you dense?

i thought the joke was that you can get the r5 3600 with the decent stock cooler and a good mobo for the same price as just an i7 8700k with no cooler

Bottom one comes with the GPU.

yikes
It should be expected that the lower end models are even slower

Attached: Intbecile.png (400x400, 1.22M)

>It should be expected that the lower end models a--

Attached: Zen 3600 BTFOs Inturd 9900 and 9700 IN GAMES.png (454x158, 213K)

Put on thermal grease first, this is coarse.

Attached: debiru side.png (309x286, 71K)

Zen has top tier direct soldering.
AMD has high quality thermal paste pre-applied on their boxed stock coolers (which are of high quality themselves).

>debiru
Why am I not surprised?

that's a good fucking deal.

It's not a "good deal", it's a literal genocide. An outright holocaust.

$339 vs $479
3700X best overall value.

Attached: 1562528455339.png (648x615, 71K)

kek.

newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3920842&Description=AMD Ryzen 5 x570

Truly what a curbstumping. More salt for the intel "tribe"

youtube.com/watch?v=n0uB17Io2is

Attached: funnyorang2.jpg (206x209, 23K)

Attached: 1562529277393.png (637x765, 91K)

Already have a B450 so not interested. 3700X is where it's at.

Attached: 1562529325459.png (636x773, 85K)

>the joke
>your head

Attached: debiru3.png (879x944, 546K)

>3950X is where it's at
Of course.

>he doesn't know how "debiru" romaji translates
Debiru you are indeed

the deal posted was a x570 MB with a ryzen 5 3600

It's breddy good. But I don't want a motherboard with a noisy fucking fan. I should get near equivalent performance on my existing B450. Inturds literally have no upgrade path.

Attached: 1553276382571.gif (220x260, 1005K)

Imagine how much better this board would be if jannies banned posting

Attached: stfu boomer.jpg.jpg (310x163, 14K)

The chipset fan is NOT noisy, you dumb fuck. The """""tests" which were done recently DELIBERATELY pushed loads WAAAY above what would be done in an everyday typical usage scenario. In reality chipset's fan don't even start spinning AT ALL if there's no PCI-E 4.0 enabled NVMe SSD present on the board, and even if there IS one, the fan will NOT go above 50% RPM TOPS even during long-term 100% load on writes. Stop listening and believing literal FUD about X570. And, also, BTW FYI, there are ALREADY several passively cooled X570 motherboards out there which don't have a fan AT ALL.

Attached: 4r55349545h.jpg (692x692, 385K)

Jow Forums is 18+

WEEEEEEEEW LAAAAADS

>"remember those 7700K stutterfest tests back in the days? It's ALL coming back now"

Attached: INTURD STUTTERFIRE ETERNALLY BTFO.png (738x177, 1024K)

OK but it's still another part to go wrong. I don't need PCIe-4 just yet. Anyhow. The point is moot. AMD beat Intel on overall value full stop.

Jow Forums is a videogame board

>gaming

this is a video/g/ame board

Based Wendell

Attached: 1562529642757.png (632x590, 67K)

|
|>
|
|
|

Attached: 1544033677155.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

That does not change the fact that Jow Forums is 18+. Ironic humor is the hallmark indication of being an underage leddit user — please refrain from accessing 4channel.org until 9/12/2024 on your 18th birthday

>3900X pulls 4W less than my lottery won golden sample 2600K at 4.4GHz

Attached: JUST to suffer.jpg (668x716, 55K)

Attached: 1560255798134.gif (380x184, 1.06M)

Only children actually care about video games or anything relating to them, and Jow Forums is 18+

keep telling that yourself freetard

Attached: DED.png (370x339, 983K)

Underage users seething. It’s sad how brave children get during the summer when away from their school bullies for too long.

Back to /b/, or whatever other hole you've came from.

Why is an adult such as you throwing a hissy fit over people posting about hardware on a technology board?

Fortunately I am over the age of 18. /b/ is a containment board for underage users, just like /v/. Please take some time and familiarize yourself with 4channel.org and the rules in place here.

>2600k
>4.4 GHz
>golden sample
Pick two. They'll all do 4.2, most will do 4.4, a few will do 4.6, and a golden sample would be 4.7 or 4.8

Posting about video game performance is hardly equal to posting about hardware, as the average gamertard has no in-depth understanding of hardware beyond marketing buzzwords

Show proof pic with a passport, or YOUKNOWWHAT'SCOMING.

Golden was 5.0-5.1
I have a 2700k that does 5.1 at 1.35V.

Posting of personally identifiable information on the internet is poor opsec and only practiced by underage children.

powerful computer hardware is used for video games, not for recompiling your kernel

How is it possible that the 3700x has better IPC yet its clock is lower than the 9900k? I call bullshit. That's not how CPUs work.

Attached: whoops.png (1272x676, 448K)

Good uses for powerful hardware include SETI, material properties analysis, and modeling. Video games are unproductive and do not benefit people over the age of 18 in any capacity unless you are mentally disabled

Sub-ambient? Otherwise, you're in the 1 in 10k+ range.

>powerful computer hardware is used for video games, not for recompiling your kernel
you mean wasted

Attached: whoops2.png (1266x667, 345K)

Attached: whoops3.png (1270x667, 312K)

entertainment isn't supposed to be productive

Well, if you don't do any rendering, game development, editing, simulation...

No, mine IS golden sample. I can actually do up to 4.8GHz no problem on NH-D14 with NT-H1 and even sustain stable 5.2GHz with top tier Swiftech AIO, but I've deliberately set it all-core 4.4GHz since I wanted for the temps to stay comfortable enough (due to this system essentially running in a 24/7/365 regime non-stop for several years now) and also because the performance I got at 4.4GHz was more than satisfying enough for 98% of all tasks I've been doing for the last 6 years, on this system. But, man oh man, Zen definitely shown to me that 2600K nowadays became absolutely irrelevant even with just Zen+ coming out, and now Zen 2 utterly set Sandy's irrelevance into granite stone. Zen 2 killed Sandy, Ivy, Broadwell, Haswell, Skylake, and Covfefe Lake.

Not really a good comparison on a Radeon 7. Needs a OC RTX 2080 Ti to be a fair comparison.

productive entertainment exists, videogames are simply unproductive entertainment and therefore a waste of time

>video games are entertaining
Congratulations on being a neet loser

>entertainment is for children!
>be a soulless husk like real adults you fucking faggot
You sound like a healthy person.

>not for recompi--

Attached: RPCS3JANUARY2019AMDZENDOMINATIONINTELDED.jpg (1548x816, 424K)

I want to know about the 3800X. Its way higher TDP than the 3700X and fewer cores than the 3900X should allow it to boost higher.

you sound like you never grew up

>implying 90% of the people in this board aren't neet losers ricing their i3 and pentium desktops with shitty linux distros

So are books.

Disabling SMT does not make that big of a difference. A few frames at best. It's already been tested,

Fortunately there are a plethora of entertainment options for healthy adults that don’t involve you shutting yourself in at home. You wouldn’t be aware of any of those, would you? Equating video games to entertainment shows you are a worthless, underage faglord

spoken like somebody who has never read a book indeed ;)

but i cant overclock it. all i wanted was a 4.5ghz stable 6c/12t and amd fucked it up.

Attached: 1558630140880.jpg (200x200, 6K)

At the very least using GNU/Linux imparts some useful information to the user.
t. dropout

no it doesn't

hey bro ill have you know that Tom's hardware has all the hottest tech tips

Using my first GNU/Linux distribution as a child inspired me ^_^

t. never learned how to use a terminal

sad! ;)

Attached: wink.jpg (600x443, 47K)

It's clock is "lower" because the """""(((reviewers)))""""" set voltage to 1.2v, pulling "only 4GHz on all cores", so that they could BS normies and inexperienced idiots with FUD. It's already backfiring hard on them, though. They're getting exposed left and right.

>deliberately set voltage to 1.2v
>"DUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR, I CAN'T OVERCOCK IT! ZEN 2 BAD! AMD FUKKID UP!"

Yikes, I paid almost that much for my RAM alone, last year.

As well as writing, gardening, drawing, home improvement, robotics, woodworking and a number of other worthless, time wasting activities those FUCKING SOCIALLY INEPT RETARDS do when they lock themselves away from society in their caves.

>Equating video games to entertainment shows you are a worthless, underage faglord
You what mate.

time to dump my 6700k

>yikes
You have to go back

Yeah, like the eponymous "just buy it".

>He doesn't undervolt his Zen CPU
Fucking losers.

>he didn't make an Inturd dump two years ago

Attached: 1561541972672.jpg (220x200, 12K)

the only retards are the ones playing videogames to earn virtual currencies that make them feel accomplished

Undervolting only works well with GPUs, kid.

All of those things have inherent value that lead to either improvement of the individual or eventual improvement of society through education. Video games, however, are mindless and result in neither improvement for an individual nor for a society. Please learn the difference between learning and honing real skills, and pressing buttons on your switch retard