Python IDEs

What the most based IDE for writing python?
I've mainly just been using Notepad++ and nano and want to know if I'm missing out

Attached: python_logo.png (2000x2000, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWD1Fpdd4Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pycharm
neovim with proper extensions is a close second

>nano
epic

PyCharm is the best. Only problem is that is takes for fucking ever to start. Fucking JetBrains fix this shit

Atom. If you're doing it professionally, pycharm. But I'm just saying, if you go jetbrains, you can't go back. I used to use atom for php, now I can't use anything else than phpstorm.

Thanks, I'll try it out

very cool

emacs as with everything

VSCode with Python extension

Emacs is only good for Org Mode, for programming use something else like VSCode or Sublime Text

kakoune if you're a hacker.

>VSCode or Sublime Text
There's no M-x butterfly in those

Not him; i like having a uniform interface to all my programing tasks and related tasks like file navigation, version control (magit) and so on. If I would only program in one language, I would likely use a dedicated IDE, but for the kind of programming I am currently doing, emacs is great. And for many languages, emacs is actually the best IDE available.

I'd recommend anyone to check out spacemacs or doom tho - vanilla emacs can be a huge productivity killer.

QtCreator.

not ready yet.

what a cave man
look no further than pycharm

ask your mom for new pc

seconded, especially with spacemacs

I can't go back from having magit, mnemonic keybinds, shell and interpreter integration right there in the editor in a few keystrokes, especially when you can also have vim bindings in all of them and a sensible scripting language to customize their behavior to suit your needs

Not ready for what user?

>Not using vim with deoplete or coc
are u trying to fail?

> vim
read neovim

youtube.com/watch?v=JWD1Fpdd4Pc

take the emacs pill bro

vim

> ide

just use vim

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

How about no.

out of the box, VSCode for web dev is great and the Python extension is superb. Emacs cannot imitate intellisense, hands down that's the only reason why programming with VSCode is so good.

I still use Org Mode because there is nothing that can replace it. It's my agenda, notebook, calendar, hobby log, etc.

spyder

YCM is better.

vscode