Hey user, we noticed that your code is bug free, efficient and fulfills all requirements

Hey user, we noticed that your code is bug free, efficient and fulfills all requirements.

But you used tabs instead of spaces. So we're going to have to let you go.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>things that never happened

It's ok because we autoformat our code on checkin so keep doing what you're doing user.

I never got the tabs vs spaces argument. Tabs are grossly superior. A single keypress, consistent, configurable. Spaces are just retarded and I've always thought it was a meme.

> Variables not in camelCase

Attached: SaddamHussein_in_court_2004July01_DF-SD-05-03944.jpg (3008x1960, 1M)

BUT IT WONT LOOK CONSISTENT ACROSS ALL EDITORS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Did I tell you I use Arch Linux?

Attached: FatNerd.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Most editors default to 4 spaces with no one changing it, so anyone who does will be annoyed by spaces to begin with.
It's like the whole spaces meme was started by some wannabe girl coder who didn't know that tab worked outside of word.

Some translate the tab key into 4-spaces. Is 4-spaces the same as the tab keuly in terms of line distance?

I honestly prefer 3 spaces (my tab key is set to that instead of 4.)

Does pythong code care much?

oh lord now we are going to get into how indents/tabs should never have a character width of four

I use different amount of spaces per tab depending on the language, there is no other way.

THIS

No really tho 3 spaces is really comfy but 4 just seems to long and tab sometimes differs.

Does it matter with python? space-3 vs space-4 vs Tab.

you, having sex

How is this a problem if your company all has editor x?

Why would that be a desirable thing at all though? Surely having the ability to look at code in the way most convenient to you is a good thing.

You can use expand tabs, then you can have spaces with a single keypress (the tab key) and iit'll be configurable just as you said. Tabs are also not consistent (can be viewed as a varying amount of spaces) whereas spaces are.

Is there any non-autistic reason that is legit cause for concern on this issue?

OP, not being a faggot

>tabs are also not consistent
How is that a problem though? If you set tabs to 8 or 4 spaces, then you know what you're getting yourself into. Setting tabs to 8 spaces then spacing 4 times as an indent is retarded. Just set it to 4 and be done with it.

>muh consistency
Fucking autists people have their own preferences they want to adhere to. Just altering tab with and using them will lead to like zero fucking complaints.
Configuring your editor to convert tabs to spaces should just get you shot honestly.

Attached: IMG_20190704_233054.jpg (1020x1530, 127K)