Where were you when Staples accidentally allowed stacking coupons on 7/7/19?

Where were you when Staples accidentally allowed stacking coupons on 7/7/19?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707_194948.png (743x558, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
old.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/cabpi6/gpu_rtx_2080_2070_2060_30_off_code_83856_100_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same place I was when they cancel all the orders because deal site niggers ordered 50 each to resell on Ebay and ruined it for everybody.

We regret to inform you that your order was cancelled.

This, Staples always cancels orders for fuckups like this

That's a pretty nuts deal.
I expect more EOL RTX cards to fall in price to get them off shelves. Shame I just bought a GPU couple of years ago, or I'd buy now.

>accidentally allowed stacking coupons
coupons should be illegal, they bypass currency to establish retarded rules ending up exploiting consumers.

Staples will cancel your order. They're notorious for it.
Your only hope was instore pickup and getting it before they figure out what went wrong.

There's no way they're letting this through. They'll just cancel it, and give you some shitty $5 off coupon to compensate their mistakes.

Still nowhere near as good as when Target allowed infinite coupon stacking

reddit is already reporting orders are being cancelled
sorry OP

>coupons should be illegal

Wew lads, I thought I had encountered some low-IQ shit in my time, but this is something else - an entirely new level of stupid.

based berniebro

Link to leddit?

reddit.com

staples is literally on the brink of death.

No way in fuck they honor this

You cuck I mean the one you are referring to

old.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/cabpi6/gpu_rtx_2080_2070_2060_30_off_code_83856_100_on/

>old.reddit.com
lol keep hanging on to the past Grandpa. It won't last much longer

then I'll just stop using reddit - hardly the end of the world

If you can brush Reddit aside so easily maybe you should go ahead and stop using it now. Or keep being a hypocrite it's whatevs

>use a site because it has a feature but say when they drop said feature I'll stop using it
>lol you hypocrit
ok
enjoy your nonexistent video card

What make-or-break features are missing from reddit's new design?

a decent compact mode relative to the old design - the new compact mode spreads shit all over the screen, which is annoying as shit on a monitor

Autism

Yeah I'll agree the new compact mode is awful, but so was the old one. It's a bombardment of information and it's just bad design.

This is just my opinion but card view on desktop with browser zoom set to 120% is the best

They have threadrippers and ryzen 2000 as well.

They just cancel your order tho.