Slave away to finish grueling CS degree

>slave away to finish grueling CS degree
>unemployed for a year spamming hundreds of applications
>finally get hired
>half the people at work have no idea what they're doing and just hide behind meaningless tickets and blaming other teams

So this is what I threw away my youth for....

Attached: 1529626704430.jpg (500x997, 66K)

>he fell for the CS meme

Attached: 1541834470938.jpg (740x960, 180K)

>falls for the CS degree meme
>doesnt go for the CE degree

(CE means computer engineering which includes CS and a whole slew of other things and isnt a degree that is hyper inflated by millennials who dont know what fucking degree to get.)

Attached: __hikari_xenoblade_series_and_xenoblade_2_drawn_by_j_ck__d3885eab246c53114b68b8b2a5608a5c.png (942x1200, 1013K)

Good exciting teams on CS are looong dead.

Attached: plan9-team.jpg (980x638, 365K)

This.

t.Fell for the new CE meme.

ye college in general is gonna become a big meme in the future. Especially when the third world gets free education like how India is getting selected to be h-1b'd by tech giants.
It'll just get worse and worse once the world starts globalizing more.

How's EE? All my friends are telling me to go for it but none of us know anything about the market.

>finally hired after a year of unemployment
>half the people at work have no idea what they're doing
Prove you have an idea what you're doing, or I wouldn't talk so soon, retard.

Just fall for the latest crypto meme while being a NEET. I ain't even going to post my own code because mods banned me for a day last time.

Attached: 1540602518964.png (600x770, 375K)

>unemployed for a year spamming hundreds of applications
Damn, I was hired immediately after my last semester. Perhaps you're not as good as you think?

Not OP, but I'm guessing you have decent social skills, work experience while in school, connections or all of the above.

I think these are often the killer for people on Jow Forums, regardless of skill level.

>hundreds

if it werent for my cousin i would have stayed NEET still since i have 0 social skills, never even mailed a job application since things like that stress me out way too hard

>CS
>grueling
L O L

this guy is going to try to make a lot of money off of those retards. is this the ultimate pump and dump?

you're just pathetic and lazy, and probably a stupid asshole also since you get stressed by filling out a form and the prospect of making a little bit of money

>grueling CS degree
I came here to laugh at your one step higher than humanities degree

No, that would be your mom.

Yup this was a sad realization for me too.

The absolute worst shit is the people who are VaLUaBlE bECaUSe Of SoFT SKilLs because these people invaribly stir up shit to cause some sort of drama to try and distract people from the fact that they can't actually do their jobs and wholly rely on other people to do work.

Maybe if I weren't disabled I could hold down a FAANG job and I wouldn't be surrounded by this shit.

Why would a disability stop you from going to faang

Most jobs contribute nothing. A lot are to make things worse.
It's a corrupt satanic evil system. Don't feel bad about not engaging in it.
Don't listen to the retards who scream about social responsibility and obligations, and muh tax dollars.
Money is fake & the economy is fake.
Society is cancer.

based

>Satanic
You're probably also one of these "free dumbz" and "freeze peach" fucks while not understanding what Lucifer did for you. Bow down, you have some free will, even if you don't use it much.

>grueling CS degree
Fellow CSretard here, although I'm not an Americunt so my degree is probably worth something at least.

Opposite, americunts' colleges are expensive so not many people have a degree. Still it's shit & useless either way. Degrees are just arbitrary filters setup by HR.

agreed, we should just nuke this entire fucking planet already and end this nightmare

>Apply for CS Degree
>Eurozone, so it's free :^)
>Last year of CS, start using Linux daily, only using autistic CLI for everything
>Get small home server and set that up with Linux and everything
>Finish CS Degree
>Apply for the job first week that require Linux Server capabilities and Java skills
>Gets a job interview immediately
>Server Backend Developer now, earning good amount of eurobuck, developing software i like, with a team of mature and experienced devs
If you can't get a job after earning your CS degree you are probably a pajeet python/javascript codemonkey.

Attached: td.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Good, now power through the slog for a few years, save up enough money to retire and move out to a cabin in the woods

Holy based

im sure its not even close to the biggest. its no different from IPO scams except its done by geeks.

I got my degree 4 years ago. Got another rejection today. Think it's time to call it quits.

What country?
Deutschland? Sweden?

>hide behind meaningless tickets and blaming other teams
Is the whole point of these tickets really just to mask to just hide that the people organizing hem have no idea what's really going on?
I mean is this the actual reason?

I just want to know why everything is such a clusterfuck.

Attached: rs-247107-RS-Office-Space.jpg (1500x1000, 698K)

leadership is almost always universally, shitters, retards, un-experienced, dumb, and straight up greedy.
Choose one

>CS
>grueling
There's a reason CS isn't allowed to be discussed seriously on /sci/. It's just a Math + EE degree neutered for stupid people.

Glorious Denmark

Attached: Margrethe guffer.jpg (900x507, 43K)